• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: WCSF Game 5 - Sharks at Kings - 7:30PM

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the second goal was bad, but like game one, when your team gets shut out, you cant look at the goalie. The sharks have thrown in a stinker thus far. Its a shame, but I think that third period was all too indicative of the reason the post-lockout jumbo-patty sharks have always come up a bit short. You look at richards,carter, kopitar and they have the big games when it matter most. Jumbo had a great game 4 (1st two periods) and patty a couple good games too, but neither has been remotely consistent.

To win a cup, you cant have more than 1 or 2 bad games in a series. The sharks as a team will have been shut out twice and have 7 goals in 5 games. You cant win a series scoring 1.4 goals per game and you cant fault your goalie who has a 2.00 GAA. You have to score to win and the sharks just havent done it. Its not only jumbo-patty as certainly pavs has been absent, burns pretty quiet, havlat hurt, etc. That said the team follows its top leaders and the big two have simply not produced.

I'm still waiting for Pavelski to dress up this series.

It's been like 3 games since I even heard his name, I think.

What I'm trying to say is... there have been many passengers. Way too many.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the second goal was bad, but like game one, when your team gets shut out, you cant look at the goalie. The sharks have thrown in a stinker thus far. Its a shame, but I think that third period was all too indicative of the reason the post-lockout jumbo-patty sharks have always come up a bit short. You look at richards,carter, kopitar and they have the big games when it matter most. Jumbo had a great game 4 (1st two periods) and patty a couple good games too, but neither has been remotely consistent.

To win a cup, you cant have more than 1 or 2 bad games in a series. The sharks as a team will have been shut out twice and have 7 goals in 5 games. You cant win a series scoring 1.4 goals per game and you cant fault your goalie who has a 2.00 GAA. You have to score to win and the sharks just havent done it. Its not only jumbo-patty as certainly pavs has been absent, burns pretty quiet, havlat hurt, etc. That said the team follows its top leaders and the big two have simply not produced.

easier to tie a game with 2:28 left in game with a 1 goal deficit then 2, thats why its back breaking, if they score they are boned regardless because of that goal. And now nemos pulled which makes it even worse.

On scoring um wheres pavelski?

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kept waiting for them to wake up. Dumb penalties, wasted chances, bad turnovers, crap PPs, not finishing checks. Didn't deserve this one.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm still waiting for Pavelski to dress up this series.

It's been like 3 games since I even heard his name, I think.

What I'm trying to say is... there have been many passengers. Way too many.

this game and game 1, sharks got out right screwed in game 2

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
easier to tie a game with 2:28 left in game with a 1 goal deficit then 2, thats why its back breaking, if they score they are boned regardless because of that goal. And now nemos pulled which makes it even worse.

He doesn't get it that 1-0 is easier to come back from than 2-0. It's easier to just blame Marleau.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pavs shoots right into him and they call it a great save.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

On scoring um wheres pavelski?

I agree, great question. As I wrote in my past, he's been pretty much absent. 0 goals for his is obviously awful. I certainly dont mean to give him a pass.

The whole team cant score. Yes, its harder to come back from 2-0 compared to 1-0, but nevertheless, the pressure is huge on nemo when he has to give up 1 or 0 to have a chance to win. Its unfair to blame him when the team gets shut out.

This is really a replay of what poor nabby faced for years. He would be blamed because he gave up one long shot and that was it. The team would score 1 or 1.5 goals per game, and everyone blamed nabby. Until the sharks are able to outwork opponents regularly, show some consistency, and get forwards who dont disappear regularly for long stretches, they will always show flashed of brilliance only to fall short.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough to beat a team when they have better players and a better coach.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is really a replay of what poor nabby faced for years. He would be blamed because he gave up a 5-hole goal every game and that was it. The team would score 1 or 1.5 goals per game, and everyone blamed nabby.

Fixed that for you.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Also the horribly inconsistent PP is a killer too... in the two wins 3for 9... in the 3 losses 0-10. gee....

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This lose fucking sucks :mad2: when the fuck is Niemi gonna steal a game for us? I mean a fucking floater from the point goes in, and the sharks can never get a fucking point shot on net. Kings out played the Sharks and I thought they were lucky on both goals.

Bring on game 6, I hope the Sharks show up!

:tb:....fuck LA!!!!!

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough to beat a team when they have better players and a better coach.

Tippett/Ruff/anyone else, come on down!

McLellan is clueless out there.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, the Sharks were finally the worse team and deserving to lose for a change (I thought they were the better team in all first four games).

They're good at home, they can't play as shitty as they did tonight, blah blah blah and all that.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh: ....... I can't wait to hear what Hedican has to say!

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh: ....... I can't wait to hear what Hedican has to say!

"Something something Havlat's vagina is still hurting something something" or close to that?

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I don't want to hear from any Sharks player/coach. I don't want to read any cliche quotes about how they're going to be ready on Sunday.

I just want all of them to STFU and go win a game.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Demers experiment failed!!! Anybody disagree?

Maybe Havlat should take pain pills and shoot himself up with numbing medicine for sundays game #6.