• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Seahawks vs 49ers 9/11

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a serious note. Fuck terrorists. R.I.P. to those lost.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning games. I get to watch Vick and Rice. Two of my favorites.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Finally glad to get this started and excited to see how the team looks with proper coaching, game planning, and no longer being super vanilla like the preseason.

Seahawks are the perfect team for us to face week 1 and I'm hoping we can get a big win to get some confidence and momentum for the rest of the season.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the first game like the Eliminator Challenge where you try to win using the fewest plays (saving the most for later and against better teams) or is it a statement game setting up the rest of the season? I think we'll be a little of the first because we've had so little time together and due to Harbaugh's secretive nature we haven't practiced it in live ball yet. I suppose there's a chance that it's both, but which do you think it is most? Obviously, we'd love to cream the Seahawks with minimal plays/effort, but knowing that might not happen, what's the strategy? This I think is slightly different than a conservative or aggressive question.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Finally glad to get this started and excited to see how the team looks with proper coaching, game planning, and no longer being super vanilla like the preseason.

Seahawks are the perfect team for us to face week 1 and I'm hoping we can get a big win to get some confidence and momentum for the rest of the season.

Agreed. This game should tell us a little something about whether the Harbaugh group will be thorough or whether its a lot of hype. Should be better than what Nolan and Singletary gave us.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.........futile

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Is the first game like the Eliminator Challenge where you try to win using the fewest plays (saving the most for later and against better teams) or is it a statement game setting up the rest of the season? I think we'll be a little of the first because we've had so little time together and due to Harbaugh's secretive nature we haven't practiced it in live ball yet. I suppose there's a chance that it's both, but which do you think it is most? Obviously, we'd love to cream the Seahawks with minimal plays/effort, but knowing that might not happen, what's the strategy? This I think is slightly different than a conservative or aggressive question.

I vote for neither. I think this is just a game where Harbaugh wants only to see his team execute well, what has been taught in the classroom and practiced on the field.

The numbers of plays and the final score (other than being on the winning end of the final score) I'm sure are secondary in importance to execution.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote for neither. I think this is just a game where Harbaugh wants only to see his team execute well, what has been taught in the classroom and practiced on the field.

The numbers of plays and the final score (other than being on the winning end of the final score) I'm sure are secondary in importance to execution.

That wasn't an option! :rant: :smash: Just kidding. I was thinking along the lines of the whole season, but I guess if Harbaugh didn't have enough plays, looks, or unpredictable formations we would have stayed with someone like Singletary... though I think most would be better in that category then the mouff hitter.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just purchased NFL game pass so I can watch all of our games this year.

Prediction time
Niners 34 Seachickens 20.

I know our offense hasn't had many 34 point games the last few years but we're going to have one today!

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
niners 28 seahawks 10, if travis jackson and the seahawks can put up more then 20 points on our d i will be greatly disappointed

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Prediction time

I know our offense hasn't had many 34 point games the last few years but we're going to have one today!

Don't you have to wait until the game is over to watch it though? i was thinking about it since it is only $40. But i don't think I could wait.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe you are correct.....Game pass is a delayed broadcast.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Prediction time

My question is I thought Game Pass is only available in US territories and a few other limited places. Are you sure you can view it in China?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!

lets start the season off right and put some serious groundwork to a bright future....