• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Seahawks vs 49ers 9/11

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Great win for the Niners today. It became a nail biter towards the end until Ted Ginn exploded with 2 TD returns. As I mentioned before, the Niners will be conservative on their offense until they can fully install everything. If they can stay ahead of the other teams then they will continue to play conservatively... Hopefully, next week they will open up the play calling a bit...

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a wins a win. but lets be realistic, its seattle....

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great day for the 49ers. Nice story on the Harbaugh family going 3-0 today. Hard to tell if Niners are really good or if the Seahawks are just really bad, but a win's a win.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! The stooges on the Giants board actually thought I was referring to Ginn's run back and not the Long Seattle TD pass. Stick to baseball boys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calsnowskier
GINN BABY!!!!

Of course, the first comment made by Mozart's Ghost (NN) after the KO return for a TD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozart'sGhost
That was the one thing that could not happen. They needed to bleed the clock.

LOL!

What are you even doing over on the Giants board, FUD? Or is it Nolan? Or Crosstown? Or Hooey? Or Hysteria? Or Mozart? How many names you gonna make up?

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, it plays in China. I'm watching NFL Network now. And you no longer have to watch it game delayed. It's streamed live, although I will have to have most or all of the games after they've been played.

I went ahead and watched the San Diego game and was impressed with our first team offense and defense. I hope we play today like we did during the 1st quarter of the Chargers game.

Game Pass works great! I woke up at 530am which is 230 Cali time and was able to start watching the game from the beginning. I was able to rewind it which I was pretty pumped about. Otherwise I would of had to watch the Rangers whoop up on the A's until the game was archived!

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win for the Niners today. It became a nail biter towards the end until Ted Ginn exploded with 2 TD returns. As I mentioned before, the Niners will be conservative on their offense until they can fully install everything. If they can stay ahead of the other teams then they will continue to play conservatively... Hopefully, next week they will open up the play calling a bit...

FourBeeDen,killer avy!...thats my "sign"!! Anyway,congrats on your guys win!! Gotta guy on the fox site that runs he's mouth alot and is a SeaHawk fan,soooooo with that said...thanks for kicking there ass's!!!:peace2:

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What are you even doing over on the Giants board, FUD? Or is it Nolan? Or Crosstown? Or Hooey? Or Hysteria? Or Mozart? How many names you gonna make up?

I lurk every once in a while if for nothing more than to enjoy the paranoia over there. I laughed as I watched one or maybe two guys get accused of being me and get banned. I think hysteria may have been one of them. It cracked me up. Those poor slobs never had a chance.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Sorry, but this is ridiculous. You guys are going to stalk him over here, bitch about him on the Giants' board, then you're going to come over and talk shit at him for reading but NOT responding to the bullshit being said about him?

That's ridiculous.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
FourBeeDen,killer avy!...thats my "sign"!! Anyway,congrats on your guys win!! Gotta guy on the fox site that runs he's mouth alot and is a SeaHawk fan,soooooo with that said...thanks for kicking there ass's!!!:peace2:

BigBlue... If you are referring to the clown with a chicken for an avatar and calls himself SeaHawkman, that's just another troll... An annoying gnat like Coolslayer or whatever he calls himself now. I used to post a lot in the Niners page @ fox sports. I still play in the 49er vs Seahawks FFL...

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sorry, but this is ridiculous. You guys are going to stalk him over here, bitch about him on the Giants' board, then you're going to come over and talk shit at him for reading but NOT responding to the bullshit being said about him?

That's ridiculous.

Isn't it though? It doesn't occur to them though; they can't see it. They are a strange lot over there. Appreciate the support though. You get repped.

axisoftime

Drinkslinger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was lucky to watch that for 3 years at Ohio State.

:amen: brutha. depressing how his college career ended but we will never forget the thrills he gave us :thrasher:

Last edited by a moderator: