• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Seahawks vs 49ers 9/11

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again a big sack. Our defense looked pretty good today, our offense needs some work though.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Go for the throat!!!

Though I'm playing against Willis in Fantasy. WOuldn't have minded someone else grabbing that ball....

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I never said I quit you punk ass lil priss. I said I could see a last minute loss incoming. Next time you call me a Quitter Ill give you my Address here in Vegas you can have first punch and we'll see if this Marine quits. Matter of fact say the word Ill pm it to you and Ill even buy you the ticket to come here. I don't quit. I ain't cazic or freebase or any of them douches. But you trying to talk shit because I get frustrated when the Niners playing not to lose allows Seattle to get within in two points... Yeah Why so Serious. Come Pay the Marine a Visit. I dare you.

Relax brother, we won.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said I quit you punk ass lil priss. I said I could see a last minute loss incoming. Next time you call me a Quitter Ill give you my Address here in Vegas you can have first punch and we'll see if this Marine quits. Matter of fact say the word Ill pm it to you and Ill even buy you the ticket to come here. I don't quit. I ain't cazic or freebase or any of them douches. But you trying to talk shit because I get frustrated when the Niners playing not to lose allows Seattle to get within in two points... Yeah Why so Serious. Come Pay the Marine a Visit. I dare you.

Consider this a warning. No name calling. Man up and take the criticism. You prematurely assumed we lost, and now you need to eat your own words.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God for Ginn .. Ginn for MVP Andy Lee a close second. Fangio Awesome, Roman and Harbaugh not so much

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

For Fuck's sake. Shut up already.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill eat my own words gladly happy as hell we won. I was wrong. But I didn't quit I said what I could see happening.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
In terms of Pass Protect, I thought the entire OL came out strong and played very well today.

Run game, not there yet.

Before Red Bryant got hurt, Seattle was very good against the run. They've since added Alan Branch. They're a tough team to run against. That said, we've got to get better.