• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - Edmonton at San Jose - Jan 13, 7:30PM

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Edmonton.png Vs. San Jose.png

NotetoDoug.jpg

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm I should try that. Laughing instead of crying or bitching when I watch the Sharks. If they lose to the frickin Oilers, man, that would be...funny.

sharksfan1135

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
all teams who had lots of trouble winning at HP Pavillion in their team history came to HP and just destroyed the sharks or i should call them marshmellows. Carolina, Columbus, Buffalo, Atlanta, Nashville (not destroyed but still beat them in regulation). Marshmellows has dominated oilers this season so marshmellows better be ready for this game. Could get ugly in a hurry if marshmellows do come out soft and mellow.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Sharks, let's not go 0-for-Canada, EH!?

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see this happening,

Doug will have a evelope with 25 pink slips in it. He will present a "who ra" speach before the game and will tell the players that if they don't perform 2nite, he will be forced to pass the pink slips to the players that suck 2nite.

A.K.A Huskins, Wallin, Vlasic, McGinn, Mitchell, Boyle, Murray, Nichol, Mayers, Bruan, ferrieo, Setoguchi, Joslin, Marleau, Heatley, Thornton, Niemi, Niittymaki, Demers. U have all been warned!

Or Maybe TMac should just rip the C off Joe's chest infront of everybody and flush it down the shitter, and present Clowe with a brand New C.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing to a bad Toronto team at home by giving up 4 in the 3rd was bad enough, but losing at home to the team with the least amount of points in the conference would be hitting rock bottom. The Sharks "dominated" EDM at home for a 2-1 win on 12/21, so no problem. :rolleyes: The Sharks have injury problems, but EDM is missing Eberle, Horcoff, and Whitney.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm trying to sell my ticket for tonight's game (below cost) and on Craigslist there is a shitload of people also trying to sell their tickets.

My how times have changed.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Tank sho looked kind of empty against Toronto on Tuesday (on TV, anyway). I imagine it'll only get worse.

Good for the fans... figuring out the whole going-to-games-to-watch-half-assed-shit thing, I mean.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Tank sho looked kind of empty against Toronto on Tuesday (on TV, anyway). I imagine it'll only get worse.

Good for the fans... figuring out the whole going-to-games-to-watch-half-assed-shit thing, I mean.

Yeah, why throw away your money to watch a stale, boring, mediocre-at-best team (unless, of course, you're a Silicon Valley executive who views the game as just an event where you can bring your eye candy to show off to everyone). It's too expensive for an average Joe such as myself to buy a ticket to watch bad hockey. Haven't gone to a game after the first round embarrassment in 2009.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I didn't live three hours away I would totally go to more games. If I am going to spend the time to watch them lose I would rather do it live, where it is much better to watch. Plus I don't have to listen to Drew Remenda that way.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just mainly listen to the disappointment on the radio now, as a way not to watch and to still follow the game. Also, I can avoid Remenda. Rusanowsky has really polished his calls of bad goals given up to the opposing team this year.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I didn't live three hours away I would totally go to more games. If I am going to spend the time to watch them lose I would rather do it live, where it is much better to watch. Plus I don't have to listen to Drew Remenda that way.

And where beers aren't $8.25 :cool:

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, I was offered free tix for tonites game and rejected them. I will always be a fan, but I will not waste my evening driving to SJ and watch a bunch of pansies who are getting paid a shit load of money not perform or even try. I hope more fans stop going until shit changes. This team is flat out bullshit right now. We can all talk about how bad the D is but you have to score some fucking goals to win. SOG who gives a fuck, put it in the back of the net. I will come out and say it, if they lose tonite the season is over. I know theres a lot of time left, but how close the West is this year we need to start getting points. Start dumping the fucking puck in, use your size and cycle the puck. If they lose tonite trade the entire first line for George Parros and suit up Ricci. Man this team needs a Ricci.

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
How is Mitchell on IR again? He doesnt do anything. There goes some trade bait

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea but the beer is way more expensive!

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was offered free tix for tonites game and rejected them. I will always be a fan, but I will not waste my evening driving to SJ and watch a bunch of pansies who are getting paid a shit load of money not perform or even try. I hope more fans stop going until shit changes. This team is flat out bullshit right now. We can all talk about how bad the D is but you have to score some fucking goals to win. SOG who gives a fuck, put it in the back of the net. I will come out and say it, if they lose tonite the season is over. I know theres a lot of time left, but how close the West is this year we need to start getting points. Start dumping the fucking puck in, use your size and cycle the puck. If they lose tonite trade the entire first line for George Parros and suit up Ricci. Man this team needs a Ricci.

Also, start winning the damn battles in front of the net and along the boards. They get pushed off the puck way too much and lose possession. Yesterday's practice was spent with both nets close to center ice to force them to focus on playing much better in front of the net.