• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Canucks at Bruins | 1pm ET | 1/7 | on NHLN

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmmm. strange. but good for Corey. so you have AV under control Jstew. how long until Gillis is under your mind powers.

true story ... if you pray to oprah winfrey everyday ... dreams will come true

OPRAH ... my signature!!! make it happen!!!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It got worse 2 or three weeks ago when I heard Milpukes reasoning for trading Chara. He said Chara's next contract was going to be too steep. So he trades him to Ottawa & they give Ca$hin 8 million per?? Yeah Mike that makes a lot of sense. What an ASSHOLE!!:mad2:

didn't know that. wow. I always gave mike a little pass as his owners were whackball fucknuts but over the last while jebus that man is in his own world

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't know that. wow. I always gave mike a little pass as his owners were whackball fucknuts but over the last while jebus that man is in his own world

I long for the day some team is stupid enough to hire him for one reason only. Get the SOB off my damn TV!! The MUTE button just isn't good enough.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I long for the day some team is stupid enough to hire him for one reason only. Get the SOB off my damn TV!! The MUTE button just isn't good enough.

I've a feeling he has warn out some welcome to manage a team.

BigBadDup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Way too early to state this. Vancouver has looked completely set around this time every year for a few years now. 2 and 3 years ago the D were decimated by injury and the Canucks limped into the playoffs. A bit more healthy last year until the Sharks. A Sedin was playing with a wonky back and Kesler on one leg for the Finals. I think it was 10 Canucks that went in for surgery after that series.

Not saying Canucks would have won for sure had they been healthy, but, I think it's safe to say that the blowouts would have been a LOT closer with Vancouver as healthy as Boston was. And Boston still is. No major injuries at all.... and that can change between now and April. And again between April and June.

The best team doesn't always win. Team health, some lucky breaks/bounces, and a hot goaltender can trump talent anytime. Not to discredit Boston last year, though. Legit Stanley Cup Champion.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way too early to state this. Vancouver has looked completely set around this time every year for a few years now. 2 and 3 years ago the D were decimated by injury and the Canucks limped into the playoffs. A bit healthy last year until the Sharks. A Sedin was playing with a wonky back and Kesler on one leg for the Finals. I think it was 10 Canucks that went in for surgery after that series.

Not saying Canucks would have won for sure had they been healthy, but, I think it's safe to say that the blowouts would have been a LOT closer with Vancouver as healthy as Boston was. And Boston still is. No major injuries at all.... and that can change between now and April. And again between April and June.

The best team doesn't always win. Not to discredit Boston last year, though. Legit Stanley Cup Champion.

vancouver didn't win the cup last year. boston did. they look set. they are killing EVERYONE of late.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way too early to state this. Vancouver has looked completely set around this time every year for a few years now. 2 and 3 years ago the D were decimated by injury and the Canucks limped into the playoffs. A bit more healthy last year until the Sharks. A Sedin was playing with a wonky back and Kesler on one leg for the Finals. I think it was 10 Canucks that went in for surgery after that series.

The best team doesn't always win. Team health, some lucky breaks/bounces, and a hot goaltender can trump talent anytime. Not to discredit Boston last year, though. Legit Stanley Cup Champion.

all it would take is a well timed Keith Ballard hip check

/praying

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
puckdaddy

How can VAN not start Luongo?! If he wins a Jan. game in BOW, no one will ever question his stability as road goalie in SCF, right? /sarcasm

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luongo: "I would have liked to play the game, but in fairness to Cory he's from here and deserved to play — I'm all for it."

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For sure. But he asked as of right now... I cant see into the future. Or can I?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol the game hasn't even started yet and we are at 93 posts lol

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny thing is as well is that this game means nothing to us or them in the standings really. we have quite a lead. and it has all the makings of a classic. I don't remember the Wings/Pens first game after their finals having so much attention. or Sens/Ducks or lol Canes/Oilers