• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Canucks at Bruins | 1pm ET | 1/7 | on NHLN

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, from reading tweets from hockey people sounds like I missed a heck of a game.

Pretty much the entire hockey media is saying Marchand should get at least a 4-5 game suspension for a low bridge hit on Salo.

Maybe Marchand got confused and thought his last name was actually Marchment. :noidea:

Marchand didn't even have the puck and Salo came to hit him. All Marchand did was bend over and Salo went over him. Bullshit call, PERIOD

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy fuck man. let that go. so he sucker punches someone and we don't react and we are pussies. the team reacts and we are pussies we lose and we are pussies we win we are pussies.

you got your calls we got our calls the refs missed tons of calls and gave tons of calls that shouldn't have been. fucking live with it. your fucking team got away with so much in the finals its STUPID but you get mad at that. ok.

great game bruins fans. sorry that a regular season game didn't go your way.

good luck the rest of the season

The punch never touched Burrows, LOL, and then Burrows puts his stick in Thorntons face. Sorry, but 6 on 1 is a bitch move. The finals were 8 months ago BTW

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
over shadowed by everything is that Corey Schneider had a pretty amazing game in his hometown. Congrats Corey

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The punch never touched Burrows, LOL, and then Burrows puts his stick in Thorntons face. Sorry, but 6 on 1 is a bitch move. The finals were 8 months ago BTW

but you think marchand was clean in his low bridge. ok fine enough

Im out for the day.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
over shadowed by everything is that Corey Schneider had a pretty amazing game in his hometown. Congrats Corey

So Luongo for Price, Subban, Tinordi, Gallagher and a French speaking 1st rounder?!?

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure Shanny will disagree and prove your hockey knowledge is severely lacking.

I could give a fuck what shanny, or you think. And reading your posts, you're the last person on the boards who should be talking about "hockey" knowledge. I was playing/following hockey when you were still pooping your pants. It's a shame the rule have changed so pussy teams like yours can compete with the big boys

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
In a flat with tinted sunlight and creaky floorboa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could give a fuck what shanny, or you think. And reading your posts, you're the last person on the boards who should be talking about "hockey" knowledge. I was playing/following hockey when you were still pooping your pants. It's a shame the rule have changed so pussy teams like yours can compete with the big boys

The game is over now, buddy. Deep breaths. :)

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but you think marchand was clean in his low bridge. ok fine enough

Im out for the day.

Yeah, Marchand should just stand there and get slammed into the boards when he doesn't even have the puck.

BigBadDup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL, quit crying already.

It's ok for you to continue to call Canucks players divers and whiners because of last year's finals and gripe about the refs on today's game yet Canucks fans can't point out some obvious dives in today's game and comment about the reffing in the Finals?

HAHAHAHA.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't single anybody out. It was an intense game - and that leads to message board chirping. A little verbal combat isn't always a bad thing. The game is over now, though.

Yup, plenty of shots from both sides, but the game is over. Maybe these two teams will meet each other again in June.

jojoh07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

good god ur annoying , move on already

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, quit crying already.

It's ok for you to continue to call Canucks players divers and whiners because of last year's finals and gripe about the refs on today's game yet Canucks fans can't point out some obvious dives in today's game and comment about the reffing in the Finals?

HAHAHAHA.

Ya, you're right. This board is pretty swampy.

The Canucks are divers every game, not just the finals. EVERY fan of EVERY other team knows this. Enjoy your meaningless regular season victory. Your boys will NEVER have their picture taken like this team. teh lulz

team-photo.jpg

jojoh07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The Canucks are divers every game, not just the finals. EVERY fan of EVERY other team knows this. Enjoy your meaningless regular season victory. Your boys will NEVER have their picture taken like this team. teh lulz

team-photo.jpg

classy , now go to bed