• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Browns

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Just keep your eye on Braylon Edwards then. Haden will by the guy consistently running five yards behind him trying furiously to catch up.

I'd love to see it happen, but I doubt it. Haden has been great.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Alex Smith consciously steers clear of Haden in this one.

The Browns are good against the pass but bad against the run, so the offensive trend should continue.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Haden may not play this week because of a knee injury. I don't know what his status for next week will be, but I assume he won't be 100%

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't see any legit reason why we should lose to the Browns.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Couldn't have worked out better for the 49ers. They get the confidence builder of seeing what a shitty team the Browns are while at the same time they got a loss from their closest pursuer in the division.

Yeah, no shit. It seems like everything is coming up 49ers right now. Hell, we may be resting starters come the 3rd or 4th week in December. Works for me.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know there is that... "every given sunday" thing, but the Browns are supposed to be strongest at home and if that is their best... they don't stand a chance when it comes to the 49ers best.

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, no shit. It seems like everything is coming up 49ers right now. Hell, we may be resting starters come the 3rd or 4th week in December. Works for me.

The way the Packers are playing it's going to be hard to grab that #1 seed but I hope they are still playing the starters in hope of that #2 seed.
How nice would a bye and a home game be in the playoffs?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The way the Packers are playing it's going to be hard to grab that #1 seed but I hope they are still playing the starters in hope of that #2 seed.
How nice would a bye and a home game be in the playoffs?

It would be real nice!

yehyeh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm stoked! Everything seems to be coming together this season. I have been a season ticket holder for three or four years and every week it looks better and better that I'm finally gonna get to see a home playoff game!! I don't care if it's a bye or not, I just want to experience that shit!

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know there is that... "every given sunday" thing, but the Browns are supposed to be strongest at home and if that is their best... they don't stand a chance when it comes to the 49ers best.[/QUOTE]

Teams with an explosive quarterback, whether they are particularly good teams or not, are the teams that tend to give the 49ers trouble. Teams like the Browns don't. My one concern is that the 49ers come out lackadaisical. But even if they do, they will still win the game. This year's team finds ways to win, not ways to lose. I fully expect the winning streak to reach 8 games before it stops against the Ravens.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Niners need to consolidate this bye-week 1/2 game break with a win next Sunday.

southbaysportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This past weekend of NFL football was terrible! Last year I was excited for the bye because of how bad the niners were, this year I had serious withdrawls. My games this week to watch were WASH @ CAR, KC @OAK, and GB @ MINN(which happened to be a good game). I need next sunday!!