• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Browns

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the stand where Gore scored twice and got ripped off as many times? They got lucky on that stand.

They where not ripped off twice. One of those times he was clearly down, his elbow hit the ground first.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Planking???:confused2:

Some rugged and tiring core building:bounce:

Read through the thread and watched graphics on the I Phone. I think for the most part the D and STs played good!! I am worried about our 30th ranked Pass Offense though. Good tough game against a team that is used to playing bullys and was .500 Go 49ers!! Win by 10 at home is good. Time for more improvement next game!

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Some rugged and tiring core building:bounce:

Read through the thread and watched graphics on the I Phone. I think for the most part the D and STs played good!! I am worried about our 30th ranked Pass Offense though. Good tough game against a team that is used to playing bullys and was .500 Go 49ers!! Win by 10 at home is good. Time for more improvement next game!

Ha! Their three wins came against the Colts, Dolphins and Seahawks; not much of a resume.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our wins come against the Seahawks, Bengals, Eagles, Lions, Bucs, and Browns. Pretty impressive resume if you ask me. I see the potential NFC East, South, and North Champs already on our W list.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our wins come against the Seahawks, Bengals, Eagles, Lions, Bucs, and Browns. Pretty impressive resume if you ask me. I see the potential NFC East, South, and North Champs already on our W list.

I guess before folks are mathematically eliminated, you could still call them "potential."

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW - we're 6-1, 4 game lead in the division. Business as usual, I know. OT: Who's gonna go see that new Quentin Tarantino flick, Pulp Fiction?

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess before folks are mathematically eliminated, you could still call them "potential."

Well I don't think any team in the NFC South or East have proven to be the best team. It seems every week one of them steps forward, but then steps back the following week. The Eagles and Bucs could very well end up winning those divisions. The Lions are probably not winning NFC North, but they have a good shot to earn a Wild Card spot. The Bengals I don't think their record right now is legit, but I mean 5-2 and tied for the division so who knows.

The only teams we've played and beat that I give no shot at winning the division or making the playoffs is the Seahawks and Browns. That's only 2 out of 6 wins against bad teams.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying, great they are 6-1 but they can't be taking that horse piss 2nd half garbo into washington next weekend and expect a win. That was some dung we witnessed today

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't think any team in the NFC South or East have proven to be the best team. It seems every week one of them steps forward, but then steps back the following week. The Eagles and Bucs could very well end up winning those divisions. The Lions are probably not winning NFC North, but they have a good shot to earn a Wild Card spot. The Bengals I don't think their record right now is legit, but I mean 5-2 and tied for the division so who knows.

The only teams we've played and beat that I give no shot at winning the division or making the playoffs is the Seahawks and Browns. That's only 2 out of 6 wins against bad teams.

I can agree with that a whole lot more easily. :)

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm just saying, great they are 6-1 but they can't be taking that horse piss 2nd half garbo into washington next weekend and expect a win. That was some dung we witnessed today

bingo! That was very poor....

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Used NFL Rewind to re-watch the 2 Gore TD's that got called back. The first was ruled a TD on the field. The replay seemed clear his elbow was down before he put the ball over, but still I've seen stuff like that before were the ruling on the field stands because it was close.

The 2nd was a TD though and were they did a great job using replay to take away the first one they did a horrible job on the 2nd to not allow it. Gore was not down til his elbow hit the ground and the ball was across by that point. He's knee was on a Browns players foot so it never went down. The officials apparently just did not look at the 2nd replay as hard as they did the first.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Used NFL Rewind to re-watch the 2 Gore TD's that got called back. The first was ruled a TD on the field. The replay seemed clear his elbow was down before he put the ball over, but still I've seen stuff like that before were the ruling on the field stands because it was close.

The 2nd was a TD though and were they did a great job using replay to take away the first one they did a horrible job on the 2nd to not allow it. Gore was not down til his elbow hit the ground and the ball was across by that point. He's knee was on a Browns players foot so it never went down. The officials apparently just did not look at the 2nd replay as hard as they did the first.

I dunno, I was at the park so I couldn't tell from my seat. However, I would say that if you can't CLEARLY gain one yard you don't deserve the TD. They should have been up 28-0 at the half.