• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Week Thread (week 12): 49ERS vs. REDSKINS

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It will be interesting. Will the Redskins employ the established blueprint for beating the 49ers tonight?

It's cold in NYC...!

New York is not actually that far from DC, relatively speaking no more than a 3-4 hours drive. So my guess is though it may not be as cold down there tonight, it will be cold. Not sure if Kaep can play in cold weather climate despite being born in Wisconsin. It's going to be a Gore right in the middle / up the gut type day.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's cold in NYC...!

New York is not actually that far from DC, relatively speaking no more than a 3-4 hours drive. So my guess is though it may not be as cold down there tonight, it will be cold. Not sure if Kaep can play in cold weather climate despite being born in Wisconsin. It's going to be a Gore right in the middle / up the gut type day.

He played college ball at Reno and that is a cold MFer in winter time. Gore up the gut against a nine man front does not work.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's cold in NYC...!

He played college ball at Reno and that is a cold MFer in winter time. Gore up the gut against a nine man front does not work.

He did it in the rain last year, but as I believe every game is unique as well as the seasons, no guarantees.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think about it... I don't want crabtree playing tonight... Out of all the shitty fields, this is the worst...

I hope we let him rest n not fall from a freak injury...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think about it... I don't want crabtree playing tonight... Out of all the shitty fields, this is the worst...

I hope we let him rest n not fall from a freak injury...

I guarantee you he will not be playing tonight; not on that field.

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Save Crabtree for next week.

Yes, hopefully we can get a W without him tonight with a crappy field in cold weather isn't ideal conditions. Unleash him next week so I can see it in person!

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, definitely don't want to see Crabtree out there tonight. If we can't win without him, we may as well just call the season now....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crabtree is a GTD tonight.... per NFL Insiders....

However, he is confirmed or green light to play next week vs the Rams....

For me, lets hold him out.... we have MM, Boldin n Baldwin tonight... its still on Kap to throw the ball to his WRs and not just one guy...

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Michael Crabtree - WR - 49ers

The 49ers did not activate Michael Crabtree (Achilles') from the PUP list by Monday's 1PM PT deadline, meaning he will not play on Monday Night Football against the Redskins.

Coach Jim Harbaugh didn't rule out Crabtree all last week, but this was expected. He was never set to play. ESPN's Adam Schefter reported Monday that Crabtree will almost certainly make his 2013 debut in Week 13. He'll be activated from the PUP list on Tuesday. Crabtree has been sidelined since May 21, when he tore his Achilles' tendon on a pass route in the 49ers' offseason program.
Source: CSN Bay Area

Nov 25 - 4:08 PM

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crabtree is a GTD tonight.... per NFL Insiders....

However, he is confirmed or green light to play next week vs the Rams....

For me, lets hold him out.... we have MM, Boldin n Baldwin tonight... its still on Kap to throw the ball to his WRs and not just one guy...

I'm sure that is just to keep Shanny and the boys guessing. He ain't playing tonight, I guarantee it.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, FedEx field has been freshly re - sodded the past three weeks and looks
To be in great shape.

Temp predicted to be about 36 degrees at kickoff. Not too windy.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ssssshhhh. Don't tell Greg Roman, you will ruin his night. Its our secret weapon donchya know. Its also known as second and nine.

Oh no! I'm gettin' a headache already.