• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Week Thread (week 12): 49ERS vs. REDSKINS

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mario Manningham - WR - 49ers

Mario Manningham (knee) was limited in Thursday's practice.

Manningham got in a week of limited practices before catching one pass for eight yards against the Saints in Week 11. He'll be a WR4/5 for Monday's showdown with the Redskins.
Source: Bill Williamson on Twitter

Nov 21 - 7:58 PM

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please 49ers we need this win. Lets Go Kap show us why we thought you were the future QB.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jordan Reed - TE - Redskins

ESPN Redskins blogger John Keim confirms Jordan Reed's (concussion) missed Friday practice is a "bad sign" for Reed's Week 12 availability.

The Redskins don't play until Monday night, leaving fantasy owners of Reed in a bind. We'll know more about Reed's chances of facing San Francisco by Saturday, but to this point Reed hasn't even been medically cleared to practice. Logan Paulsen and ex-starter Fred Davis are Reed's backups.
Source: ESPN.com

Nov 22 - 3:27 PM

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be in the minority here but I simply don't think Shanny is a good coach. The dude did nothing outside of Elway. Of course I felt the same about Holmgren and Favre and he ended up taking Seattle to the Superbowl. I'm sure that can be said of a lot of coaches but I just get the feeling he gets the "Elite" coach status like a Parcells and he just isn't.

I thought he was outstanding when he was with the 49ers. A great tactician.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp boys a lot of the early games didn't go well for us. Cards are dominating the colts as of now still lots of football but man we gotta win tomorrow ! And dominate doing it.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Very confused as to why Kilgore isn't playing. It's hard for me to believe Snyder is better than anyone. If Kilgore and Looney aren't panning out, we need to aggressively address the OL this offseason.

Richie Incognito anyone???

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Richie Incognito anyone???

I would sign him, but we have two very good guards. Not sure if he is able to play C at a very high level. He's one of the rare guards I say wouldn't be able to make that transition well (based on the way his pads look / physique). The way he looks I can't even tell if he's long / flexible enough to be able to snap the ball to a QB. He seems a little stiff just by looking at him. What position were you thinking of?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I would sign him, but we have two very good guards. Not sure if he is able to play C at a very high level. He's one of the rare guards I say wouldn't be able to make that transition well (based on the way his pads look / physique) ...What position were you thinking of?

He actually played C better than he did guard when he was in St. Louis from what I heard. I'd let him compete with Goodwin at C, and if he didn't win he could be the first guy off the bench at either guard or center. He's got to be better than Adam Synder; Snyder is one of the worst OL the Niners have had in a decade.

In fact, not signing him at this point is crazy IMO. Incognito is easily better than Snyder and Goodwin combined.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He actually played C better than he did guard when he was in St. Louis from what I heard. I'd let him compete with Goodwin at C, and if he didn't win he could be the first guy off the bench at either guard or center. He's got to be better than Adam Synder; Snyder is one of the worst OL the Niners have had in a decade.

In fact, not signing him at this point is crazy IMO. Incognito is easily better than Snyder and Goodwin combined.

I don't remember him playing center. But since you mentioned it I think I remember seeing a segment on Richie Incognito (before the racial thing was blown out of proportion) on outside the lines. How he almost played himself out of the league etc. I think I do remember seeing or hearing him playing center for the Rams. But in terms of remembering him play center against us and the rest of the NFC West rivals, I don't remember that. Anyway, I would definitely bring him in and not promise him a starting position. His stock couldn't be any lower.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I don't care if Incognito stood outside Candlestick wearing the same sign as Bruce Willis in Die Hard 3; he's still have a better effect on the team than crap bag Goodwin.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't care if Incognito stood outside Candlestick wearing the same sign as Bruce Willis in Die Hard 3; he's still have a better effect on the team than crap bag Goodwin.

Nah. That's odeeing. That would make him a racist! John McClane had to do that in order to follow up with the killer's request. He had to do it to save lives. If Incognito did that, what would be his excuse?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Nah. That's odeeing. That would make him a racist! John McClane had to do that in order to follow up with the killer's request. He had to do it to save lives. If Incognito did that, what would be his excuse?

7c36.png

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very confused as to why Kilgore isn't playing. It's hard for me to believe Snyder is better than anyone. If Kilgore and Looney aren't panning out, we need to aggressively address the OL this offseason.

I asked myself the same thing.... I mean Kilgore looked pretty good for the last 2 seasons(mostly viewable in preseason) and I'm like, so why isn't he at LG? unless hes the C/RG backup only...

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Michael Crabtree - WR - 49ers

According to NFL Network, it would be a "mild surprise" if Michael Crabtree (PUP, Achilles) plays in Monday night's game at Washington.

We'd be shocked. Crabtree will be activated off PUP before Tuesday's deadline, but the 49ers have recently backed off his participation levels as they try to ensure his return to the field goes smoothly. He's coming off one of the most serious injuries an athlete can sustain. Crabtree remains a mere stash for deep leaguers. Beat writers have previously speculated he will make his debut in Week 13.
Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Nov 25 - 9:42 AM