• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Strategy / Stupid Play Calling / Garrett / Linehan

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are going to use stats to make the case for Harbaugh and Reid being ahead of Garrett, but you have Zimmer ahead of all three:noidea:

Clearly you didn't approve. And when I simply asked if you had read my whole post, you got snippy.

Yes, I did. That's why I brought it up. You stuck it in there so it didn't kill your argument against Garrett. Yet you asked another poster to make his argument as if he needed something concrete. Sorry, but personal opinion holds no weight other than with yourself and not sure why you would then question someone else's personal opinion.

Seems like you're policing a little bit here. So then I said...

Kill my argument with Garrett? I didn't bother to post the stats, because I don't care to type it all out. Feel free to look it all up if you want - they all have superior track records to Garrett.

UK's opinion is his own. He thinks I am wrong, I think he is wrong. No need for you to try and police the discussion - we're both grown ups, I think we will be okay.

Then you chimed in with...

Don't be an idiot. It's a public discussion. Forget it. you should hold the discussion via PM.

Clearly you felt your input was absolutely necessary...

Again. Acting as if I felt my approval was necessary instead of the reality of me joining in a discussion on a public board is moronic.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly you didn't approve. And when I simply asked if you had read my whole post, you got snippy.

Seems like you're policing a little bit here. So then I said...

Then you chimed in with...

Clearly you felt your input was absolutely necessary...
Again, what part of a public message board do you not understand:doh:

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, what part of a public message board do you not understand:doh:

In public places do you go butt into every conversation? Like when you're at the mall, do you just inject yourself into a conversation because you feel someone isn't being fair?

I'm just having fun with this now. I'm done.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No love for Mike Tomlin??

Thought about him for a minute. Excellent record, and was an oversight on my part. Just seems as though things have gotten stale in Pittsburgh.

Tomlin should definitely be on the list somewhere.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In public places do you go butt into every conversation? Like when you're at the mall, do you just inject yourself into a conversation because you feel someone isn't being fair?

I'm just having fun with this now. I'm done.
Seriously dude, you really are acting like a pissy little you know what here. Have a nice day:suds:

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously dude, you really are acting like a pissy little you know what here. Have a nice day:suds:

Please explain what you added to the conversation? Not a damn thing. Your posts basically amounted to you defending UK's virtue and calling me an idiot/moron. Who is the one acting like a pussy? God damn you're dense, sometimes

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain what you added to the conversation? Not a damn thing. Your posts basically amounted to you defending UK's virtue and calling me an idiot/moron. Who is the one acting like a pussy? God damn your dense, sometimes
I've written books in this thread and told you how stupid your rationale was for using stats which are based on talent and change year to year, which seemed to upset your fragile psyche...You just don't seem to like if someone disagrees with you. I do like the old "I'm not pussy, you're a pussy" though:lm:

I think I've made my thoughts perfectly clear. If you want to write something and not have someone else respond either do it through PM or go somewhere else...

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've written books in this thread and told you how stupid your rationale was for using stats which are based on talent and change year to year, which seemed to upset your fragile psyche...You just don't seem to like if someone disagrees with you. I do like the old "I'm not pussy, you're a pussy" though:lm:

I think I've made my thoughts perfectly clear. If you want to write something and not have someone else respond either do it through PM or go somewhere else...

I suppose the rationale that "Garrett is getting better" trumps actual success. Brilliant. You're a sharp one.

I don't mind if someone disagrees with me, I only ask that they give a valid reason why. If you or anyone can't stand the scrutiny of their opinions - who needs to leave? I haven't resorted to name calling once, prior to just now - and only in response to you. You're so far off base here.

Your thoughts are very clear: you're a dimwitted pussy

Last edited:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose the rationale that "Garrett is getting better" trumps actual success. Brilliant. You're a sharp one.

I don't mind if someone disagrees with me, I only ask that they give a valid reason why. If you or anyone can't stand the scrutiny of their opinions - who needs to leave? I haven't resorted to name calling once, prior to just now - and only in response to you. You're so far off base here.

You're thoughts are very clear: you're a dimwitted pussy
you get you feelings hurt because someone disagrees with you and now you are going all Rambo:L You have been on a whiny bitch string for months now so not surprising.

It is funny that you put Zimmer at two based on nothing but gut and opinion, but criticize me for saying Garrett is better without stats? That's part of your hypocrisy I was pointing out. Funniest part of all is I never even said that Garrett trumps their success or that I thought he was better than them, but you are too wrapped up in your little cry baby thought to even realize that I guess. Good day. Take a nap or have a drink or have sex or kick the dog for all I care. Do something to calm your whining...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're all so much alike with regards to our posts and the posts that challenge our opinions... it's comical.

Cowboy Colors being the one true exception

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By that logic we should knock Belechik down a peg or two - I mean he has only had the best QB ever, practically his entire time with the Patriots.

Harbaugh had much more talent on defense, sure. Garrett has had much more talent on offense.
I'm not sure Belechik wins more than one Super Bowl without Brady, in fact I doubt it
The Ravens have had elite defensive talent, the Cowboys have had sub par defensive talent, plain and simple.
I think you can make an argument that the Ravens have had similar offensive talent to the Cowboys everywhere but receiver. Either way, Harbaugh inherited a far better overall team than Garrett, but if you look at the teams going forward, Garrett looks to have his team trending up

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you get you feelings hurt because someone disagrees with you and now you are going all Rambo:L You have been on a whiny bitch string for months now so not surprising.

It is funny that you put Zimmer at two based on nothing but gut and opinion, but criticize me for saying Garrett is better without stats? That's part of your hypocrisy I was pointing out. Funniest part of all is I never even said that Garrett trumps their success or that I thought he was better than them, but you are too wrapped up in your little cry baby thought to even realize that I guess. Good day. Take a nap or have a drink or have sex or kick the dog for all I care. Do something to calm your whining...

Whining string for months? Please point it out. I guess criticism is whining, huh? I suppose I have to praise all that is Dallas.

Again, I am still waiting to hear what valuable input you had regarding the conversation I was having with UK...

It's funny you keep bringing up feelings. I haven't mentioned feelings once. Are you that hurt from some random guy on a message board? This is not emotional for me, at all. You maybe want to re read my posts - prior to your bull shit, there was no personal attacks, no "whining", no aggression just two differing opinions. Than you got all butt hurt over who knows what. Please get off your high horse, you look pathetic.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure Belechik wins more than one Super Bowl without Brady, in fact I doubt it
The Ravens have had elite defensive talent, the Cowboys have had sub par defensive talent, plain and simple.
I think you can make an argument that the Ravens have had similar offensive talent to the Cowboys everywhere but receiver. Either way, Harbaugh inherited a far better overall team than Garrett, but if you look at the teams going forward, Garrett looks to have his team trending up

I'll concede that Harbaugh had a better collection of talent to start. Still, Garrett had plenty to work with starting out, enough to win games and push for the postseason. I would not go so far as to say Baltimore had similar offensive talent as Dallas. Flacco at that time was not Flacco of today - he needed a lot of work.

Where I give Harbaugh a lot of credit is the 2012 Super Bowl - his finger prints were all over that one. The defense that year was a shell of the great Ravens defenses of the past. That was Harbaugh's team, he developed the playmakers on that team, minus Reed and Suggs. And what he did with Flacco was impressive if you ask me. Harbaugh was the one constant in Flacco's early career, as Baltimore was going through Ocoordinators like toilet paper.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@jarntt Steps out of Vortex...walks away...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll concede that Harbaugh had a better collection of talent to start. Still, Garrett had plenty to work with starting out, enough to win games and push for the postseason. I would not go so far as to say Baltimore had similar offensive talent as Dallas. Flacco at that time was not Flacco of today - he needed a lot of work.

Where I give Harbaugh a lot of credit is the 2012 Super Bowl - his finger prints were all over that one. The defense that year was a shell of the great Ravens defenses of the past. That was Harbaugh's team, he developed the playmakers on that team, minus Reed and Suggs. And what he did with Flacco was impressive if you ask me. Harbaugh was the one constant in Flacco's early career, as Baltimore was going through Ocoordinators like toilet paper.
I was curious to see exactly what they original squads looked like. I was not surprised the defenses weren't close in talent, but what did surprise me was Baltimore had more OFFENSIVE talent as well. A couple of guys from both squads were rookies, but here is a quick comparison

Cowboys
QB Kitna (Romo)
RB Barber
FB C Gronkowski
WR R Williams, Austin, Dez(rookie)
TE Witten
OL Free, Kosier, Gurode, Davis, Colombo
DL Bowen, Olshansky, Ratliff
LB Brooking, James, Ware, Spencer
DB Newman, Jenkins, Sensabaugh, Ball

Ravens
QB Flacco
RB R Rice
FB McClain
WR Mason, Clayton, Williams
TE Heap
OL Gaither, Grubbs, Brown, Yanda, W Anderson
DL Ngata, Banin, T Pryce
LB T Suggs, R Lewis, B Scott, Johnson
DB C McAlister, S Rolle, E Reed, J Leonhard

The talent they began with isn't close. Now, you talked about the Ravens being a shell of what they were, but the bottom line is, if Harbaugh is such a great coach, why is his team 3-4, while Garrett, starting a rookie QB, is sitting 6-1?

Last edited:

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Step Off???:pound: 1986 is calling!!!

resorting to this type shit clearly tells me you have no substance to your argument. In fact, you never had anything to contribute in the first place. Lol, just pathetic. Go ahead, try and meme your way out of it - oh and I bet those face palms are really scoring you some points with the masses. Lol

Let me spell it out for you: P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C