• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Strategy / Stupid Play Calling / Garrett / Linehan

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just my opinion....no access here

carry on with your dislike...I don't mind

See it is not as black and white as you make it sound. Or even I made it sound. I have some issues with Garrett.

7-1 baby!!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See it is not as black and white as you make it sound. Or even I made it sound. I have some issues with Garrett.

7-1 baby!!
It's seems pretty black & white to me unless you think other teams play harder. My whole point has been Garrett has changed the culture in the locker room and the front office, while your issues are from past seasons.

I have no intensions trying to change your opinion and mine won't change on this topic. I maintain we won't find many better coaches that will work for jerry. Somebody besides the players should get some credit for the way they have played thus far this season. I don't think that's jerry nor is son. Oh well....opinions will vary

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's seems pretty black & white to me unless you think other teams play harder. My whole point has been Garrett has changed the culture in the locker room and the front office, while your issues are from past seasons.

I have no intensions trying to change your opinion and mine won't change on this topic. I maintain we won't find many better coaches that will work for jerry. Somebody besides the players should get some credit for the way they have played thus far this season. I don't think that's jerry nor is son. Oh well....opinions will vary

I know it is pretty awesome to watch. The offense stands out every week. The defense is finally getting some credit too. Yesterday it was Collins and Carr that stood out to me, but all of them seem to be doing their job. Thornton seems to be making a few plays a week now in his limited snaps. Hitchens and Wilson look better and better at LB. Then Durant makes a big play. Heath made a play yesterday. It's just fun to watch

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only Defense in the NFL that hasn't given up a 100 yard receiver or 100 yard rusher....I'll give you three guesses, but you're only gonna need one....

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ummmm give me a second

uh uh uh

oh I got it The great Patriots D

No wth ?

The Giants and that 100 million dollar DL
No come on man

Holy Blue Collar Workers Batman its the Dallas Cowboys !

The defense that was supposed to be the worst in the league this year

Congrats to a bunch of lunch pail guys that are really working as a TEAM
:suds::suds:

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only Defense in the NFL that hasn't given up a 100 yard receiver or 100 yard rusher....I'll give you three guesses, but you're only gonna need one....
That's a pretty good stat right there, however, it will be put to the test against Antonio Brown this week with our undermanned secondary. Pitt isn't playing well right now, but they are a dangerous team. Should be a better test for our D and I'm looking forward to seeing continued improvement.