• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #6 KC Chiefs vs Patriots 10/14/2018 SNF

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched that 75 yard TD pass to Hill.

For the life of me, I swear I would cut both Harmon and D McCourty after watching that for the 56th time.

Harmon was playing about 8 yards off Hill and Hill turned to his left and Harmon literally went back and to his right giving hillabout 15 yards of sepoaration. McCourty stopped and watched Hill catch the ball about 7 or 8 yards in front of him and Trotted toward him after he caught the ball. Why?? Because Hill is so fast that McCourty couldn't bother expending himself and trying to hit him. Harmon looked like he knew he was lost and looked like a fool because he took an angle to where Hill caught the ball and not to where he was going. Chase, Chase, run behind instead of cutting off.

Hey Harmon, get rid of 21 and your honor of Butler, he's gone and getting torched week in and week out, just like you did yesterday.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone must have pissed up a rope. The guy was arrested and charged with something.

Bad enough to lose yourseason tickets permanently but to get arrested and have to go through all that crap is a bit overboard.

Here's the real kicker.....if every person that ever poured beer on a professional athlete has not been arrested, the guy could turn this on a dime and sue the shit shit out of anyone involved in his arrest and I'd bet my IRA he'd win even if it went to the SCOTUS.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone must have pissed up a rope. The guy was arrested and charged with something.

Bad enough to lose yourseason tickets permanently but to get arrested and have to go through all that crap is a bit overboard.

Here's the real kicker.....if every person that ever poured beer on a professional athlete has not been arrested, the guy could turn this on a dime and sue the shit shit out of anyone involved in his arrest and I'd bet my IRA he'd win even if it went to the SCOTUS.

I don't think so BK. Even though no precedence had been set yet. All that little writing on the back of your ticket talks about what you can and can't do as a fan.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WTF? I don't feel it's overboard at all. He got charged with disorderly conduct, it was disorderly conduct! Let it be a lesson, precedents are started with the first step. And who is he going to sue? All the Pats did was mail a letter of disinvite and give the name to the authorities they will do with it what they will, that's their call.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the game. Anybody remember a dude named Phillip Dorsett?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the this little tid bit. The Pats were the first team in Superbowl era to play a game with No Punts and No Penalties.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the this little tid bit. The Pats were the first team in Superbowl era to play a game with No Punts and No Penalties.
The no punts is a technicality since they ended the first drive on downs. Very impressive game to have only only one *punt and no penalties.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The no punts is a technicality since they ended the first drive on downs. Very impressive game to have only only one *punt and no penalties.
But they didn't punt so how is it a technicality?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They could have also tried for a field goal...So, no punt is not technically no punt, it is literally no punt.