• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #6 KC Chiefs vs Patriots 10/14/2018 SNF

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots will be hiome. They got this weekend off and will practice Tuesday thru Friday and have a walk through Saturday. The Patriots will have had almost 2 weeks off when they meet the Chiefs on Sunday Night.

Chiefs have pretty much handled everyone they've faced so far in 2018. Maybe it's time for a little payback for the past meetings thetthe Patriots have had with them.

This game is H-U-G-E ! ! !

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cyrus the Vyrus back out again
Hopefully he stays gone this time:hope:

Supposable the only reason he was resigned was to field punts until JE11 returned. Not sure I want JE11 back there. Do we need to say this every year? Damn BB find someone else please.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just not feeling too optimistic about this game. Both defenses can’t do much. Chiefs have a better offense. I think we lose. Hope I’m so so wrong. If we can’t stop an average TE like the Colts have.... what will Kelce do?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference between the Patriots and other teams is 99% of NFL teams pretty much say, "This our defense, beat it." They play the same defense every week and don't make any changes.

The Patriots say, "Look at every film available from every position of their offense. Now start doing the mathandfind the plays that they do most of often on 1st and 10, 2nd and 8, 2nd and 5, 2nd and 2, 3rd and 1. 3rd and 3, 3rd and 7, 3rd and 10. We will design our defense for each of thos scenarios and take away the strongest and most successful part of that play." They will watch every single thing that Mahomes has done from day 1 and will do everything they can to take away the strogest thing they can find.

My gutsays that the Patriots will initially surprise the Chiefs and if they can put the defense back on it's heels early and take advantage and score a couple of times, Andy Reid cannot not make mid game changes or alterations. He needs to get a couple of minutes and try to do it at halftime and that's where BB will pull a hitch and Reid will be forced to call time outs that he hates to do.

If the Pats can pull it off, they win 24-16. If not they'll lose 31-24.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be an offensive explosion from both teams... Defenses most likely won't stop anything... Mahomes looked "human" today so there is a chance.... With that said I fully expect Mahomes to blow up the Patriots defense

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit if I know, looks like is shaping up to be a track meet. I really don't know what Belichick and the trainee can do to slow these guys down, not much in the defensive arsenal to compete with that speed.

This is a bad matchup - big slow lumbering marshmellows that get blown off the ball on runs, and generate little to no pass rush - depressing.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit if I know, looks like is shaping up to be a track meet. I really don't know what Belichick and the trainee can do to slow these guys down, not much in the defensive arsenal to compete with that speed.

This is a bad matchup - big slow lumbering marshmellows that get blown off the ball on runs, and generate little to no pass rush - depressing.

Thank god for TB and a high powered offense.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JAX was playing well against Chiefs defense while they were making shorts passes and running the ball. Force the Chiefs to tackle, they do not tackle well. This will be a big game for White, Edelman, and Michel. If Gronk is used in the slot, expect to see him breaking tackles too.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kansas City is 32nd ranked defense in NFL. Passing yards 31st, rushing yards 28th.

Whatever NE offense wants to do will work. We are a bad match up for KC.

KC offense is too fast for us. Limit chunk plays and play tough in redzone. Need a good game plan!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this comes down to the Pats ability to run the ball and the short passing game. The Chiefs have a ton of talent so IMO slow methodical drives that produce points and eat up the clock may be the way to go. It keeps the defense rested and their offense off the filed. This could very well be a 21-17 type game.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely need to keep the Chiefs offense on the sideline. Thier RB’s and TE are complete nightmares for our slow LB’s.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots have to fold the pocket, not crush it. Mahomes can run if he has the space to right or left.
If the Pats can fold the pocket around him he'll throw up a ball to the guy he thinks is most open. So far he's been extremely fortunate that dfenseshave just tried to cling to Hill and Watkins. Those double teams have allowed Kelce and the RB to just sit in open space.

I think BB and Flores will plan a 4 or 5 man assault to make Mahomes release just a little bit early. The biggest problem will be covering Kelce across the seam 5-7 yards beyond the line.

The Patriots affensewill be a huge problem for the Chiefs, especially Michel.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots have to fold the pocket, not crush it. Mahomes can run if he has the space to right or left.
If the Pats can fold the pocket around him he'll throw up a ball to the guy he thinks is most open. So far he's been extremely fortunate that dfenseshave just tried to cling to Hill and Watkins. Those double teams have allowed Kelce and the RB to just sit in open space.

I think BB and Flores will plan a 4 or 5 man assault to make Mahomes release just a little bit early. The biggest problem will be covering Kelce across the seam 5-7 yards beyond the line.

The Patriots affensewill be a huge problem for the Chiefs, especially Michel.

And Gillislee, yeah I read something today the Pats may bring him back. Oyy

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its weird. I think last week against Jacksonville was the big game for the Chiefs because they were at home and their worst D in the league needed to set the tone against the best D in the league.

This feels like the opposite. We're going to New England and the Patriots are going to want to set the tone that they have the best offense. The Patriots also need this game more although the Chiefs do need to worry about the Chargers catching them.

Chiefs are still working out their young players on D. Ragland looks like he is too slow to stay on the field. The Chiefs will likely have new wrinkles against the Pats and they will be young, inexperienced players for Brady to exploit.

Lots of RBs. Lots of Kelce and Gronk. Should be a fun game. Chiefs are 3.5 point underdogs on the road which sounds about right considering the Chiefs will probably need to score 40 points in win this.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its weird. I think last week against Jacksonville was the big game for the Chiefs because they were at home and their worst D in the league needed to set the tone against the best D in the league.

This feels like the opposite. We're going to New England and the Patriots are going to want to set the tone that they have the best offense. The Patriots also need this game more although the Chiefs do need to worry about the Chargers catching them.

Chiefs are still working out their young players on D. Ragland looks like he is too slow to stay on the field. The Chiefs will likely have new wrinkles against the Pats and they will be young, inexperienced players for Brady to exploit.

Lots of RBs. Lots of Kelce and Gronk. Should be a fun game. Chiefs are 3.5 point underdogs on the road which sounds about right considering the Chiefs will probably need to score 40 points in win this.

They say home field give a three point automatic so .5 seems right, could go either way. If the Pats can't run which I think they can they won't win. I have no issues with KC I hope its a good game with minimal injury

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Egad............................5 more days to wait. I hate Thursday Night Football when the Patriots play.