• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #4 NE Patriots vs Dallas Cowboys Sunday October 1, 2023 4:25 PM FOX

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK was talking about other teams hitting Dolphins players harder because they ran up the score. If they played the Broncos again… sure. Do you really think Judon is going to sack Tua and tell him that’s what he gets for kicking Denver’s ass.

Denver… sure. Rough the Dolphins up.

The other 30 teams…. Won’t give a shit about that score.
Yeah, no, no other team is going to play rough because the Dolphins scored a lot on the Broncos.
I guess I read it different.
If the Dolphins, or any team, has the talent and ability to run up the score on anybody and they do that a few times, there next opponents may become headhunters if they can't stop them or outscore them and are getting embarrassed or frustrated.

But no, not because the Broncos were embarrassed.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is not a burner. Not a downfield threat, not going to lose anybody once he gets the ball.
He's a very good 'possession' WR. H knows where the sticks are and will the 1st down on 3rd and 4 and not stop his route at 3 yards.

No sense in getting into any shit about Meyers. He's gone. Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

Bill spent his money on a broken toy like he always does hoping that the wheels won't fall off. Shuster is trying to play with a flat tire. His knee is going to to fail between now and Halloween and all you have to do is watch him 'try' to run and cut. Bill will give him another year in 2024.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But no, not because the Broncos were embarrassed.
Thre point I was trying to make is that other teams are aware of the score being run up and are going to hit Tua, Hill, Waddle harder to make sure they don't do it to them.

You guys are getting worse than a quilting club.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thre point I was trying to make is that other teams are aware of the score being run up and are going to hit Tua, Hill, Waddle harder to make sure they don't do it to them.

You can't hit what you can't catch? And no team is willing to take a 15 yard penalty for a cheap shot.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't hit what you can't catch? And no team is willing to take a 15 yard penalty for a cheap shot.

I could be wrong as I don't know what players are thinking but I would also think nobody wants to be the player to end Tua's career, which could be one hit away.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could be wrong as I don't know what players are thinking but I would also think nobody wants to be the player to end Tua's career, which could be one hit away.
Exactly these players know full well the sacrifices they made to get to the NFL. No player would intentionally cheap shot another player, and risk penalty and fines and ending another players career. There is a lot of professional courtesy at this level

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's the point I thought you were making.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Tua's career is one hit form done it's on him if he's out there and gets hit, cheap shot or not.

I wouldn't want to be the player that gave up a score because Hey, can't hit him as hard as other QB's, he's fragile.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Tua's career is one hit form done it's on him if he's out there and gets hit, cheap shot or not.

I wouldn't want to be the player that gave up a score because Hey, can't hit him as hard as other QB's, he's fragile.
No one is saying he can't or won't be hit hard, just not a cheap shot. I also think the one hit and his career is done is a bit overblown. The issue has been and continues to be getting to him. He is releasing at 1.5 to 1.7 seconds that's pretty quick

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly these players know full well the sacrifices they made to get to the NFL. No player would intentionally cheap shot another player, and risk penalty and fines and ending another players career. There is a lot of professional courtesy at this level
Did you see Mac get thrown to the ground Sunday???

It's a shitty video, but about 1:10. Slammed by the head.

It seems Mosely has it out for Jones., Tried to take his head clean off last year.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so everyone knows..........

Washington scored 73 in 1966 against the Giants. The Dolphins scored 70 against Denver, not Washington.

I don't think that the Dolphins have ever scored 70 against anyone before yesterday., especially against the Redskins. I don't think that they have played the Commanders yet.
i,m a second gen redskin fan,and they ran the score up against ny.my dad told me they kicked a fg on the games last play.sam huff was pissed at nyg head coach allie sherman for trading him to washington,so he ran the fg team on the field.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see Mac get thrown to the ground Sunday???

It's a shitty video, but about 1:10. Slammed by the head.

It seems Mosely has it out for Jones., Tried to take his head clean off last year.

Looking at the first vid I cannot tell if Mac nut shotted him or not. I dunno. Did appear to be a lot of extra curricular activity going on.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the first vid I cannot tell if Mac nut shotted him or not. I dunno. Did appear to be a lot of extra curricular activity going on.
Hmm...did you see where Mosely grabbed Mac around the neck and slammed him to the ground?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm...did you see where Mosely grabbed Mac around the neck and slammed him to the ground?
Looked to me like he had the neck area and a shoulder pad, what's the point?