• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #3: NY Jets vs Patriots 9/22/2019

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots' defense has averaged giving up 1 point per game.

Special Teams have allowed 7

Offense has allowed 7

The Bills may be better gauge of how good the Patriots are. The Bills are 3-0. They've scored 66 points or 22 points per game and have given up 47 points or 16 points per game. Then again, their opponents are 1-8.

Beat the Giants(1-2) 17-16
Beat the Jets(0-3) 28-14
Beat the Bengals(0-3) 21-17
Agree I feel at this point the Bill can be a test.

Okay again, I did not get the game yesterday I know the offense fumbled in the end zone? Who fumbled? And how did ST give up the points?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree I feel at this point the Bill can be a test.

Okay again, I did not get the game yesterday I know the offense fumbled in the end zone? Who fumbled? And how did ST give up the points?
Stidham threw a pick 6 and Gunner muffed a punt at the ten and the fight for the ball knocked it into the end zone. Both were clearly "rookie mistakes". Stidham over threw a dump off to Bolden and Gunner took his eyes off the ball to check coverage as it was hitting his hands.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stidham threw a pick 6 and Gunner muffed a punt at the ten and the fight for the ball knocked it into the end zone. Both were clearly "rookie mistakes". Stidham over threw a dump off to Bolden and Gunner took his eyes off the ball to check coverage as it was hitting his hands.
Ahh while mistakes I am sure BB will make an example of I agree rookie learning curve,

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots' defense has averaged giving up 1 point per game.

Special Teams have allowed 7

Offense has allowed 7

The Bills may be better gauge of how good the Patriots are. The Bills are 3-0. They've scored 66 points or 22 points per game and have given up 47 points or 16 points per game. Then again, their opponents are 1-8.

Beat the Giants(1-2) 17-16
Beat the Jets(0-3) 28-14
Beat the Bengals(0-3) 21-17

Tough game in Buffalo coming up this weekend.

The Bill's D is legit and they are young, fast and hungry to beat New England. The Patriots better pack a hearty lunch and show up ready to fight or bad things will happen.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough game in Buffalo coming up this weekend.

The Bill's D is legit and they are young, fast and hungry to beat New England. The Patriots better pack a hearty lunch and show up ready to fight or bad things will happen.
I agree, it's a critical divisional game atop that. Hopefully we get national TV

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, it's a critical divisional game atop that. Hopefully we get national TV

If you go to the tech forum (I think) there is a thread that has details on how to stream sporting events from some of the major gambling websites. I don't remember the names of the sites or I would share them with you.

I used to do it on my old laptop to watch out of town games occasionally. Video quality wasn't always great and trial and error on multiple options for one game was sometimes necessary, but it was worth it once I got the game up and running.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you go to the tech forum (I think) there is a thread that has details on how to stream sporting events from some of the major gambling websites. I don't remember the names of the sites or I would share them with you.

I used to do it on my old laptop to watch out of town games occasionally. Video quality wasn't always great and trial and error on multiple options for one game was sometimes necessary, but it was worth it once I got the game up and running.
thank you

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I got a nasty virus from one of those sites. On a Mac. All of a sudden somebody else had complete control of my browser. I simply clicked on the game and WHAM..........shit was never the same.

Hopefully two 3 and 0 teams fighting for the division warrants it being nationally televised.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a nasty virus from one of those sites. On a Mac. All of a sudden somebody else had complete control of my browser. I simply clicked on the game and WHAM..........shit was never the same.

Hopefully two 3 and 0 teams fighting for the division warrants it being nationally televised.

The two sites that I tried were definitely wonky and required patience to navigate through some ads and such, but I managed to watch a dozen or so hockey and football games without killing my laptop.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As much **** as I watch if I havn't gotten the computer blues yet not to worried.

But great point.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Better yet, you have Buffalo trying to win their September Super Bowl, that's worthy of a national audience, isn't it?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to say the NE/Buff game looks to be the best of the lot at 1:00 PM. Carolina/Houston on Fox. I'll be switching during commercials to Red Zone.

Sunday, September 29

TIME ET GAME TV
1:00p
Tennessee-Atlanta CBS
LA Chargers-Miami
Oakland-Indianapolis
New England-Buffalo
Cleveland-Baltimore
Washington-NY Giants FOX
Carolina-Houston
Kansas City-Detroit
4:05p
Tampa Bay-LA Rams
Seattle-Arizona
4:25p
Minnesota-Chicago CBS
Jacksonville-Denver
8:20p
Dallas-New Orleans NBC
Monday, September 30
TIME ET GAME TV
8:15p
Cincinnati-Pittsburgh ESPN

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to say the NE/Buff game looks to be the best of the lot at 1:00 PM. Carolina/Houston on Fox. I'll be switching during commercials to Red Zone.

Sunday, September 29

TIME ET GAME TV
Tennessee-Atlanta CBS
LA Chargers-Miami
Oakland-Indianapolis
New England-Buffalo
Cleveland-Baltimore
Washington-NY Giants FOX
Carolina-Houston
Kansas City-Detroit
4:05p
Tampa Bay-LA Rams
Seattle-Arizona
4:25p
Minnesota-Chicago CBS
Jacksonville-Denver
8:20p
Dallas-New Orleans NBC
Monday, September 30
TIME ET GAME TV
8:15p
Cincinnati-Pittsburgh ESPN

What a stinker for Monday night

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly after watching three games I think part of the problem with the run game might be the play calling (something I’m usually loathe to point out) and the way other teams are defending our backs. When Sony’s in the game the D’s have constantly been selling out to stop him, which is why Brady is absolutely shredding on play action and Sony has nowhere to run when he does get the ball. When Rex goes in teams aren’t loading the box expecting pass and lo and behold Rex seems to have a lot more room to run on his handoffs. We heard all through camp how much Sony had improved catching the ball...time to start utilizing him that way once in awhile to keep D’s honest.
Defense was great all game, the offense was good for a quarter or so... a slop-fest otherwise.

Running game is an issue, Devlin or not.

Belichick will be tearing these guys down this week.

It’s not the running game. Our offensive line is in trouble. Lost both OTs , the center and the fullback and all TEs are dinged. We need to get out OTs back and get the replacements working together. Yes play calling looks bad but we are working with a makeshift Oline