• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #2 New England Patriots vs Pittsburgh Steelers 9/18/2022 1:00 PM EST

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dolphins just beat the Ravens in epic fashion. Not good for us. The Dolphins are 2-0 and the Ravens are pissed.

We’re going to need to put up points next week and I personally am not confident

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dolphins just beat the Ravens in epic fashion. Not good for us. The Dolphins are 2-0 and the Ravens are pissed.

We’re going to need to put up points next week and I personally am not confident
That was pretty amazing. There was a hint of better game planning today and some guys executed off the charts, according to expectations … Agholor?
Bourne made a difference, 2 catches called back because of penalty?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the worst part of the post-Brady era is the play-by-play/analyst team they assign to Pats games. The play calls are phony dramatic, the analysis is horrible and the banter is excruciating.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough start, 2 road games to start, good win today. I think we can beat the Ravens next week they are a bit fluffy.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I should be finalizing cleaning my old apt all the time.. Pats win!

Now I can relax... I am moved!

Well, still have things to unpack but phew!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough start, 2 road games to start, good win today. I think we can beat the Ravens next week they are a bit fluffy.
I think we can to. NEs front 7 a lot faster this season. They'll be able to somewhat contain him, no one can fully stop that joy stick running QB.

Mac needs to get others involved. We need those TEs to start getting more receptions. Bourne needs more playing time and Adams needs to become a factor.

Would love to see Agoholor have another game but I am not holding my breath.

Maybe that's the NE train of thought with no OC. Maybe every week we see a new WR/TE have a week?

Difficult for teams to game plan for that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NEs CBs and safties are better than MIA. I don't see Lamar going off early like he did this week. I also think NE will get more pressure on him. So we may not need as many points for a win?

Opening day at Foxboro hopefully that gives NE a lift.

NE needs to run it to set up the pass. If the oline can block next week like they did this week NE has a chance to win in a close one. Get the TEs involved in the blocking game early the start leaking them and the RBs out.

Go Pats

Feel a lot better this week as opposed to last week. Each week hopefully they improve a little at a time. In BB I still trust but that trust is waning.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if back is affectin Man?????

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if back is affecting Mac?????
He had spasms last week. Still from what I saw which was not a lot, the offense appears to be one or two series better than shit. They have at least climbed to junk.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't know you were relocating!

Congrats?

Thank you! Yep I now live in CT as I have been working for a company (my office is out of East Hartford,CT) so I decided to move... Excellent job and my new place is freaking AMAZING!!!!!!!

In fact I just received an email that they are giving us a food truck on Friday (3-5 pm)

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you! Yep I now live in CT as I have been working for a company (my office is out of East Hartford,CT) so I decided to move... Excellent job and my new place is freaking AMAZING!!!!!!!

In fact I just received an email that they are giving us a food truck on Friday (3-5 pm)
ESPN?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a client who worked for ESPN.
He lived on a country club and reported college football.
He was married to "Karen"
She said to me one day, "Do you know who my husband is?"
After saying no, she explained how important he was. Thanks Karen!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a client who worked for ESPN.
He lived on a country club and reported college football.
He was married to "Karen"
She said to me one day, "Do you know who my husband is?"
After saying no, she explained how important he was. Thanks Karen!
I would have said he not more important than toilet paper is.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have said he not more important than toilet paper is.
I see toilet paper every day.
I have never seen this guy on TV. Probably let go by now.......

Now if she had told me she was married to one of those hot sports chicks, I probably would have asked to meet her!
As it was I said, "just write the check"

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEs CBs and safties are better than MIA. I don't see Lamar going off early like he did this week. I also think NE will get more pressure on him. So we may not need as many points for a win?

Opening day at Foxboro hopefully that gives NE a lift.

NE needs to run it to set up the pass. If the oline can block next week like they did this week NE has a chance to win in a close one. Get the TEs involved in the blocking game early the start leaking them and the RBs out.

Go Pats

Feel a lot better this week as opposed to last week. Each week hopefully they improve a little at a time. In BB I still trust but that trust is waning.

I agree but we have to assume our defense can only hold so long and will give up some points. Which means we need to score some points as well and I'm just not sure. Perhaps the offense will start clicking but while a totally different offense from last year things are looking eerily similar.

I'm beginning to have some doubts about Mac's decision making as I felt like our offense was pretty solid yesterday but he made a few throws that were head scratchers IMO.