• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #15 Buffalo Bills vs Patriots 12/21/2019

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a Saturday afternoon game 4:15 PM ET

This a huge game for the Buffalo Bills. Depending on a bunch of other games being played next week. It has an impact on where the Bills will be after week 17. Should the Bills win in Foxboro, the Patriots would have to beat the Dolphins on 12/29 to win the Division Championship. The Patriots were guaranteed a playoff berth beating the Bengals. It's imperative that the Patriots play their best game of the season next week and not lose the home field for the first round of the playoffs.

Playoffs as of 8:00 PM 12/15. The Bills must beat the Pittsburg Steelers at home tonight in order to remain in a position to win the Division next week.

1. Baltimore Ravens 12-2
2. New England Patriots 11-3
3. Kansas City Chiefs 10-4
4. Houston Texans 9-5

5. Buffalo Bills 9-4 (Steelers, Patriots, Jets)
6. Pittsburgh Steelers 8-5 (Bills, Jets, Ravens)

7. Tennessee Titans 8-6 Titans are still in the race but have a game left against the Saints and their last games is against the Texan who they lost to today 24-21 in Tennessee.

If the Bills win tonight, they would most likely play the Texans in Houston and the Steelers or Titans would play the Chiefs in KC. Assuming that the Chiefs and Texans win, the Texans would play the Ravens in Baltimore and the Chiefs would return to Foxboro for a game with the Patriots.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots had better not lay an egg offensively again because I don't think the defense will bail them out once again against Allen. He won't make those throws that Dalton did. Must win for the Patriots

DIKOWT DOWG

Man's Best Friend
Hoopla Cash
$ 820.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots had better not lay an egg offensively again because I don't think the defense will bail them out once again against Allen. He won't make those throws that Dalton did. Must win for the Patriots

Allen has not been that impresive lately. really imo it's the O line that is hurting him at the moment, but there have been too many poorly thrown balls the last few games....him just missing open guys. the bills won last night because Pitt's QB isn't ready for a team with that good of a defense. but he won't be in foxboro this saturday. even today, brady is a thousand times better than hodges

i sure hope the bills bring their A game though. this is one of those games where both teams will really lay it on the line.

Good luck to your boys and my boys coming out of this with no injuries. :suds:

you too @BigKen

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen has not been that impresive lately. really imo it's the O line that is hurting him at the moment, but there have been too many poorly thrown balls the last few games....him just missing open guys. the bills won last night because Pitt's QB isn't ready for a team with that good of a defense. but he won't be in foxboro this saturday. even today, brady is a thousand times better than hodges

i sure hope the bills bring their A game though. this is one of those games where both teams will really lay it on the line.

Good luck to your boys and my boys coming out of this with no injuries. :suds:

you too @BigKen

I'll take your word for it since you've seen him and I really haven't. But I'm throwing out what anyone has done prior to this game because they will bring their A game, especially when there is still a huge chance they win the Division. The Bill's are super pumped right now and the Parriots still haven't found their groove yet. As I mentioned before I am so glad this is a home game. Why is it a Saturday game though?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game could be real interesting, real interesting. Once again the Pats will face a playoff caliber team the question is will they struggle? My answer yes I think the will! The Pats had a nice win Sunday against arguably the worse team in the league but even in that effort the offense did not look a real threat and the defense still can tackle the ball carrier at the line of attack. A nice advantage and we need one is playing at home and the fact we faced this team already this year. This is going to be struggle IMO but the Pats pull it out.

Pats 20
Bills 17

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game could be real interesting, real interesting. Once again the Pats will face a playoff caliber team the question is will they struggle? My answer yes I think the will! The Pats had a nice win Sunday against arguably the worse team in the league but even in that effort the offense did not look a real threat and the defense still can tackle the ball carrier at the line of attack. A nice advantage and we need one is playing at home and the fact we faced this team already this year. This is going to be struggle IMO but the Pats pull it out.

Pats 20
Bills 17

Pats need to get to Allen early and sack his ass. That will make him hesitant and he'll hitch before he tries to run. He's the key to the Bills' success and the Patriots have to take him our of any comfort zone early.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats need to get to Allen early and sack his ass. That will make him hesitant and he'll hitch before he tries to run. He's the key to the Bills' success and the Patriots have to take him our of any comfort zone early.
Or we can just let him runover JJ again.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you who don't live up in this neck of the woods, New England is in the midst of a 3"-6" snowstorm today and right now it's changing over to sleet in Foxboro. It will be cold until Thursday and start to thaw a bit. Sunday is forecast to be a beautiful 40-degree day with no wind or precipitation.

Just don't come up here today unless you want to get exercise shoveling snow.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you who don't live up in this neck of the woods, New England is in the midst of a 3"-6" snowstorm today and right now it's changing over to sleet in Foxboro. It will be cold until Thursday and start to thaw a bit. Sunday is forecast to be a beautiful 40-degree day with no wind or precipitation.

Just don't come up here today unless you want to get exercise shoveling snow.
You live in New Hampster and call 3" to 6" a storm?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up in Maine where we would call it a dusting...

Well 3" to 6" is a tad more than a dusting. That's just people of Maine trying to act more manly. A dusting might be 1 to 3" if you get 6" of snow that's a pretty solid amount of snow. Also Storm depends on temps, wind, type of snow wet heavy snow or or Skiers delight light fluffy snow.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up in Maine where we would call it a dusting...

I was born and raised in Maine. A "storm" can leave 1" OR 1 Foot. At my age, anything that I have to snowblow or shovel is a result of a 'storm'.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've lost hope for the offense at this point. Brady has been awful, the OL is weak, the WRs have been subpar and the TEs are pretty bad.

Best hope is for plenty of turnovers on defense.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It says a lot about how much Brady has spoiled us for 20 years that we lament a top 10 scoring offense as hopeless.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stidham worked with the first team today.

Edelman and Brady were limited.

Johnathan Jones is out with a groin injury.

Rumor heard today is that Brady has been unable to remove his shirt and shoulder pads without someone helping him. Sounds more like a shoulder than an elbow.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well 3" to 6" is a tad more than a dusting. That's just people of Maine trying to act more manly. A dusting might be 1 to 3" if you get 6" of snow that's a pretty solid amount of snow. Also Storm depends on temps, wind, type of snow wet heavy snow or or Skiers delight light fluffy snow.
Yes I'm from Maine, but I made up the part about the dusting. The whole thing was so I could refer to bk's state as New Hampster.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor heard today is that Brady has been unable to remove his shirt and shoulder pads without someone helping him. Sounds more like a shoulder than an elbow.

Flashback to 2002.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the Bills winning. :L