• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #6 New England Patriots vs Cleveland Browns Sunday, October 16, 2022 1:00 PM

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown have the same record as the Patriots. They lost to the Chargers today 30-28.

Old friend Jacoby Brissett is the QB .

Browns play tough and the Patriots will have to play equally as tough or tougher.

Browns are a power running team and keep coming at you with a relentless attack. Patriots will have to stop the run if they hope to win.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no feel at all for the Browns, although it seems they are playing well. Feels like this team may be coming together and it's not unusual for the Pats to have a slow start.

Patriots 27

Browns 17

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland is top rushing attack in the league - that is all they've got.
They are bottom 10 in everything else.
They cannot stop the run!
Patriots can stop any one-sided offense. They are ripe for the picking!

Oh' they do have the hall of fame.....

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no feel at all for the Browns, although it seems they are playing well. Feels like this team may be coming together and it's not unusual for the Pats to have a slow start.

Patriots 27

Browns 17
browns are simple stop the run and u have a chance but not easy to do:suds:

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots NEED this win. I'm certainly not going to get overconfident after yesterdays victory for a multitude of reasons but 29 - 0 against a top offense does instill reason to be excited.

Pats won't stop the run but they'll slow it down enough to make it a slugfest. Zappe-hour continues in NE with the offense scoring a few TD's and several FG's again.

Pats 23
Browns 17

Any word on Damien Harris yet?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots NEED this win. I'm certainly not going to get overconfident after yesterdays victory for a multitude of reasons but 29 - 0 against a top offense does instill reason to be excited.

Pats won't stop the run but they'll slow it down enough to make it a slugfest. Zappe-hour continues in NE with the offense scoring a few TD's and several FG's again.

Pats 23
Browns 17

Any word on Damien Harris yet?
It's a hammy.
Hammy's are not predictable and easy to re-injure.
Patriots have the most knowledge about hammies in the NFL but they will be slow to bring him back.
Cue Belichick: Harris is "day by day"

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a hammy.
Patriots have the most knowledge about hammies in the NFL but they will be slow to bring him back.

Pierre Strong and/or Kevin Harris get a crack this week? Any idea who the next man up is?

Hopefully Damien returns sooner than later but we did draft a couple of backs with upside.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a hammy.
answer to follow up question - "Look, I'm not a doctor"
answer to second follow up question - "Like I said, I'm not a doctor"

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mac Jones just got "Zapped"!!

I'd hate to have to retire my Jones jersey after 2 seasons.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think BB is smart enough to know that was against arguably the worst defense in the NFL with the support of a great run game. But can't say we didn't know this was coming.

BB did say during his press conference that the O-line created a pocket "that quarterbacks dream about" or "quarterbacks dream" or something like that so I think he was already putting the fire out.

I'm not saying Bailey's "the guy" but there was something there during the preseason that seemed exciting.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd isn't it? No one knew about Zappe and now the Saints, Dolphins and Seahawks are calling Bill about a trade when Mac comes back.

Would you trade him for a first or second in 2023?

Hell no.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB did say during his press conference that the O-line created a pocket "that quarterbacks dream about" or "quarterbacks dream" or something like that so I think he was already putting the fire out.

I'm not saying Bailey's "the guy" but there was something there during the preseason that seemed exciting.

Odd isn't it? No one knew about Zappe and now the Saints, Dolphins and Seahawks are calling Bill about a trade when Mac comes back.

Would you trade him for a first or second in 2023?

Hell no.
@sharkymcwrath Well teams now have to consider Zappe as a threat anyway, BB will likely not announce a starter so teams have to prepare for both QBs

@BigKen Where did you hear about these supposed calls. There is no way BB will get rid of either QB, if anything I suspect Hoyer is gone.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@sharkymcwrath Well teams now have to consider Zappe as a threat anyway, BB will likely not announce a starter so teams have to prepare for both QBs

[USER=4063]@BigKen[/USER] Where did you hear about these supposed calls. There is no way BB will get rid of either QB, if anything I suspect Hoyer is gone.
its the local barbershop they have all the inside info:suds:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did you hear about these supposed calls. There is no way BB will get rid of either QB, if anything I suspect Hoyer is gone.
Sunday Sports. It on NBCSports Boston every week.

Albert Breer of SI is a weekly commentator and he mentioned it.

He also mentioned that there are six teams other than those three who are a hair away from dumping their QBs or have OLs that will force them to find a new QB. He didn't mention any teams outright but it's not too hard to suspect that they are, TEN, HOU, ATL, LV, PIT, CHI

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sunday Sports. It on NBCSports Boston every week.

Albert Breer of SI is a weekly commentator and he mentioned it.

He also mentioned that there are six teams other than those three who are a hair away from dumping their QBs or have OLs that will force them to find a new QB. He didn't mention any teams outright but it's not too hard to suspect that they are, TEN, HOU, ATL, LV, PIT, CHI
With Mac and Hoyer down I cannot see BB entertaining a QB trade/