• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #15 Buffalo Bills vs Patriots 12/21/2019

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My game ball goes to Harry. WTF Yankee? IMO he showed a lot of fight yesterday, showed he won't back down from anyone but was smart enough to not get a call, blocks downfield well he is developing.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fun game to watch. Suspense till the end, no shitty flags and coming out on top!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished watching this game again. What the hell else is there to do on a Sunday morning at 5:00 am?

I started my fourth book in the last year, but I need a break from all that thinking.

Some real positives from yesterday's win.....................

N'Keal Harry - He proved that he's a bull and can provide Brady with tough yards when they're needed.

Jakobi Meyers - Can come in after not playing for three weeks and immediately make an impact AND replace Edelman if necessary.

Rex Burkhead - One mistake can turn a player into an unstoppable force. Rex lead the team in receiving and was a tank when he carried the ball.

Sony Michele - Finally took his running legs out of the closet and wore them yesterday. He showed that when his head is in the game, he can do the job.

Tom Brady - He must have found that bottle of "youth" pills that Giselle hid. He started the game 10 for 10 and finished with his best game since September.

Offensive Line - Played like a real OL and Newsome was tremendous coming in for Cannon. Cannon hasn't been that good at all in 2019 and Newsome looked comfortable and better than adequate on the right side. I actually hope he starts against the Dolphins and in the playoffs.

Defense - What can you say? They played their best when it was needed and sent a message that no matter who they have to play against, life will be miserable for any opponent.

The negatives.....................

Mohamed Sanu - I think this offense may just be too complicated for him. He can't freelance at all and that has painted him into a corner. This guy hasn't shown up in a game since he got here.

James White - Dropped balls, missed blocks. Something has happened to him since October. He's been the "Invisible Man" when he comes on the field. Contract years are not the time when most pros decide to mess their BVDs

Patrick Chung - He's been a liability in pass coverage all year. Injury? Age? Attitude? If he can't do it, then it's time to give WEbster or someone else a shot. When a DB can't run with a TE, it's problem time.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I missed (dare I say it) a great one?

I was able to watch some of it on the guy sitting two rows to my left cellphone while at the Garden, watching the Bruins freaking lose with 54 seconds left in OT

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished watching this game again. What the hell else is there to do on a Sunday morning at 5:00 am?

I started my fourth book in the last year, but I need a break from all that thinking.

Some real positives from yesterday's win.....................

N'Keal Harry - He proved that he's a bull and can provide Brady with tough yards when they're needed.

Jakobi Meyers - Can come in after not playing for three weeks and immediately make an impact AND replace Edelman if necessary.

Rex Burkhead - One mistake can turn a player into an unstoppable force. Rex lead the team in receiving and was a tank when he carried the ball.

Sony Michele - Finally took his running legs out of the closet and wore them yesterday. He showed that when his head is in the game, he can do the job.

Tom Brady - He must have found that bottle of "youth" pills that Giselle hid. He started the game 10 for 10 and finished with his best game since September.

Offensive Line - Played like a real OL and Newsome was tremendous coming in for Cannon. Cannon hasn't been that good at all in 2019 and Newsome looked comfortable and better than adequate on the right side. I actually hope he starts against the Dolphins and in the playoffs.

Defense - What can you say? They played their best when it was needed and sent a message that no matter who they have to play against, life will be miserable for any opponent.

The negatives.....................

Mohamed Sanu - I think this offense may just be too complicated for him. He can't freelance at all and that has painted him into a corner. This guy hasn't shown up in a game since he got here.

James White - Dropped balls, missed blocks. Something has happened to him since October. He's been the "Invisible Man" when he comes on the field. Contract years are not the time when most pros decide to mess their BVDs

Patrick Chung - He's been a liability in pass coverage all year. Injury? Age? Attitude? If he can't do it, then it's time to give WEbster or someone else a shot. When a DB can't run with a TE, it's problem time.

Sony Michel - realized Burkhead may be taking his snaps and his job and found that extra motivation???

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanu is still playing hurt. He's better than this.....
If it’s not enough to be on the injury report it’s not enough to be an excuse. And even allowing the injury, a bum ankle wouldn’t explain all the boneheaded stuff he’s been doing (or not doing as the case may be) out there.

Hugely disappointing considering what was given up for him and what should’ve been a great fit.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanu is still playing hurt. He's better than this.....
Is disinterest considered an injury? He looked very disinterested on the non-block. You can't even call it a missed block since he didn't even try to put a breath on the guy. Was he unaware of what the play was?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is disinterest considered an injury? He looked very disinterested on the non-block. You can't even call it a missed block since he didn't even try to put a breath on the guy. Was he unaware of what the play was?

I'm watching the game again (3rd time) so I can assess some of the things we've discussed.

Just watched a play where the patriots are setting up for a screen that White is the primary.

They come off the line and White and two OL are about 3 or 4 yards off the line and Brady immediately dumps the ball onto the ground. On first look, I say "WTF??" I rewind and watch again. Sanu is lined up next to Newhouse (Cannon is out). Newhouse makes the perfect inside block because Shaq Mason has pulled to his left. Sanu doesn't even look at outside rusher and lazily takes two slow steps forward and watches Brady dump the ball off because the guy he's supposed to bump has a clear shot.

If he didn't get in front of the guy because of an injury, he shouldn't be playing. If he just missed the guy, he needs to practice. If he just didn't want to block the guy, then they should shitcan his ass and publicly use this play as the reason and show it publicly.

IMO, he just figured that he wasn't going to get the ball and he wasn't going to do shit.

Watching that kind of effort depresses me because I worry about it when it really counts.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like I need to go back and watch again. Clearly some of you have seen something I missed.....

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like I need to go back and watch again. Clearly some of you have seen something I missed.....

I did see a non-block for a runner that I screamed at the big screen at BWW for, but I did not see who it was and couldn't rewind.
It was probably that one, the runner was wide open after that too, and the Patriot just never tried to throw a block.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and look at a really big whiff in the fourth quarter. He totally avoided a LB (Milano?) and stepped aside.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched a play - early 4th. Sanu was unsuccessfully trying to block Lawson. He was knocked off his block by Wynn.

14:49 left Sanu and Meyers right sideline, Brady chose Meyers. Sanu was not blocking

11:40 Sanu pitched back on the option

8:16 Sanu held a strong block springing Sony Michel for good run.

From 8:00 remaining to 5:06, Sanu was wide right and defender did not engage, defender backpedalled

2 point conversion at 5:06, Sanu lined up left and cleared out the defenders before the score.

Patriots got the ball back after the 2:00 and kneeled for the win.

I went through 4th quarter multiple times and not one bad play by Sanu.....