• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #2 New England Patriots vs Pittsburgh Steelers 9/18/2022 1:00 PM EST

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but we have to assume our defense can only hold so long and will give up some points. Which means we need to score some points as well and I'm just not sure. Perhaps the offense will start clicking but while a totally different offense from last year things are looking eerily similar.

I'm beginning to have some doubts about Mac's decision making as I felt like our offense was pretty solid yesterday but he made a few throws that were head scratchers IMO.
I was thinking sort of the same way. Then I see him standing with his finger up his butt waiting for a play to come in. For some reason, they won't let him call an audible.

IMO, if I was him and had to call a time out because the plays weren't getting in fast enough, I take my helmet off roll it at Patricia and walk off the field. Then I'd yell loud enough for TV to pick it up, "Tell that asshole to get his shit together. Then give me a call. You have my number."

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking sort of the same way. Then I see him standing with his finger up his butt waiting for a play to come in. For some reason, they won't let him call an audible.

IMO, if I was him and had to call a time out because the plays weren't getting in fast enough, I take my helmet off roll it at Patricia and walk off the field. Then I'd yell loud enough for TV to pick it up, "Tell that asshole to get his shit together. Then give me a call. You have my number."

I did notice Mac was pissed yesterday that they had to call a timeout because he was still waiting for a play. He was visibly pissed and it appeared to be a The Pencil.

He did make a few questionable throws yesterday, two of which he got away with, one he didn't.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That call would never come and you'd thrown your career away. You'll find people regard misplaced loyalty far more positively than mutiny.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but we have to assume our defense can only hold so long and will give up some points. Which means we need to score some points as well and I'm just not sure. Perhaps the offense will start clicking but while a totally different offense from last year things are looking eerily similar.

I'm beginning to have some doubts about Mac's decision making as I felt like our offense was pretty solid yesterday but he made a few throws that were head scratchers IMO.
We are going to be flinging the ball against Baltimore leage worsed passing defense.
We'll run next week against Boofalo.....

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are going to be flinging the ball against Baltimore leage worsed passing defense.
We'll run next week against Boofalo.....

I wish I could believe you but every time we face a "league worst" in any category BB does the opposite of conventional wisdom. We'll run run run and throw a few ints.

p.s. the week after Baltimore is the Packers

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could believe you but every time we face a "league worst" in any category BB does the opposite of conventional wisdom. We'll run run run and throw a few ints.

p.s. the week after Baltimore is the Packers
I'm straight now. Even if I'm getting ahead of myself.
Lets win against Baltimore - you know they don't want to come to Foxboro right now!