• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #16 Miami Dolphins (8-6) vs NE Patriots (7-8) Sunday January 1, 2023 1:00 PM CBS

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go reading minds again.

Players make mistakes in the heat of the battle.
As a pro, I have personally been there.

Players are often fined when they deserve a penalty and the refs missed it.
And we both have our opinions as to what happened and why.

Mac's a repeat offender and several Defensive players have said that he will get his.

IMO, BB should sit Mac this week and not give the Dolphins an open target. If he doesn't and Mac gets hurt, who will be to blame?? BB for playing him or Mac for the shots he took???

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mac's a repeat offender and several Defensive players have said that he will get his.

IMO, BB should sit Mac this week and not give the Dolphins an open target. If he doesn't and Mac gets hurt, who will be to blame?? BB for playing him or Mac for the shots he took???
How about the players that target him? Accountability goes one way? Mac made a dumb block but nobody got hurt. Isn't the fine enough?

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just frustrated with Mac. He started out fantastic and then fizzled out the remaining 5 games. Hasn't played well this year.
We all know the reasons why. In that Raiders game... where the oline did well. Stevenson had almost 200 yards rushing. We get a defensive score. The Raiders set the season high for penalties(14 or so) and he played his worst game. The Stars lined up for him and he blew it. So, now it makes me wonder if he isn't more of the problem than I first thought. Plus... his personality has completely rubbed me wrong. I want to kick his nuts right in the face.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Both have opinions" Ok, what is mine?

"Defensive players have said he will get his" Best trash-talkers instigate, aggravate

"Sit Mac this week?" You would sit your #1 QB to protect him from the Meanies?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just frustrated with Mac. He started out fantastic and then fizzled out the remaining 5 games. Hasn't played well this year.
We all know the reasons why. In that Raiders game... where the oline did well. Stevenson had almost 200 yards rushing. We get a defensive score. The Raiders set the season high for penalties(14 or so) and he played his worst game. The Stars lined up for him and he blew it. So, now it makes me wonder if he isn't more of the problem than I first thought. Plus... his personality has completely rubbed me wrong. I want to kick his nuts right in the face.
Reminds me a bit of the Schwarzenegger quote from the running man. "I'm gonna shove this glass right down your throat, then punch you in the stomach so hard it shatters".

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your last comment implies some form of tanking, which I hope they would never consider. I would rather win out and make the playoffs and take what is in the draft. Should we lose a very big question loom's. Do they take an OT or Michal Mayer TE ND?
I was looking at this the other day and it would make for a tough decision. Johnnu is gone after this season. Mayer may possibly be available where NE will be picking? He could also be the next great TE? Would be a perfect scenario if BB finds a solid OL in FA and has the ability to take Mayer.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking at this the other day and it would make for a tough decision. Johnnu is gone after this season. Mayer may possibly be available where NE will be picking? He could also be the next great TE? Would be a perfect scenario if BB finds a solid OL in FA and has the ability to take Mayer.
There are quality O Linemen in FA this year and my understanding is the Pats should have cap space to move on some

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a very average QB. Once was better......
I was asking about his mobility specifically not whether or not he is average. Our D tends to over pursue at times and are very disciplined at lane management. A mobile QB will exploit that.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was asking about his mobility specifically not whether or not he is average. Our D tends to over pursue at times and are very disciplined at lane management. A mobile QB will exploit that.
He is not as mobile as he once was. He had that devastating injury years ago and has recovered but I can't see him running because he wants to. His leg injury was so bad he almost lost his leg. I have not seen him run in a long time.
I would advise him to fall to the ground if Judon or Ueche are coming after him!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is not as mobile as he once was. He had that devastating injury years ago and has recovered but I can't see him running because he wants to. His leg injury was so bad he almost lost his leg. I have not seen him run in a long time.
Well that makes things even better, less mobility. questionable accuracy.

Pats 26

Phins 18

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that makes things even better, less mobility. questionable accuracy.

Pats 26

Phins 18
Teddy never had a cannon for an arm. He made his living on short passes. His career average for rushing yards is 3.9
This year with Miami, he has had 3 inteceptions and 3 TD's and 6 sacks.
He is playing for his 6th team......

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teddy never had a cannon for an arm. He made his living on short passes. His career average for rushing yards is 3.9
This year with Miami, he has had 3 inteceptions and 3 TD's and 6 sacks.
He is playing for his 6th team......
so your saying theres a chance:suds:

but but i heard the season was ova:suds:

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the apparent scenario for the Pats is WIn and you are In. Now with Tua out I feel there is a chance we can beat the Phins. But then we have to shuffle off to Buffalo, where I feel we cannot win. If we win against my Miami then lose to Buff we are out and we also drop in the draft potentially missing out on a LT.

What would be your preference lost both and get good draft position.

Beat the Phins then lose to Buff?

Of course there is the option of beating both but I do not see that happening.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the apparent scenario for the Pats is WIn and you are In. Now with Tua out I feel there is a chance we can beat the Phins. But then we have to shuffle off to Buffalo, where I feel we cannot win. If we win against my Miami then lose to Buff we are out and we also drop in the draft potentially missing out on a LT.

What would be your preference lost both and get good draft position.

Beat the Phins then lose to Buff?

Of course there is the option of beating both but I do not see that happening.
Simple for me- Always beat division rival when you have the chance.
2nd in the division is always better than last.
Tank at this point for a slight improvement in the draft? Never know how that will work out.
Miami did "Tank for Tua" now they want a mulligan.
Beating both does seem far-fetched but we should strive to win!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple for me- Always beat division rival when you have the chance.
2nd in the division is always better than last.
Tank at this point for a slight improvement in the draft? Never know how that will work out.
Miami did "Tank for Tua" now they want a mulligan.
Beating both does seem far-fetched but we should strive to win!
Yeah I agree. We did almost beat Cinn without Parker, Henry and Smith. Not sure who might be back if any it's tough sleighing for sure