• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #13 Patriots vs Miami Dolphins 12-09-2018

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF happened. Yahoo was showing game over - Pats win???? Tell me WTF happened?

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bye is in serious jeopardy now - and the way this team plays on the road, the Steelers should feel pretty good about next week.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF happened. Yahoo was showing game over - Pats win???? Tell me WTF happened?

Tannehill to Hill. Defender (don't know who) tried (or looked like) tried for the int, didn't get it.. Didn't make tackle.. Lateral... Run all around Gronk last defender, took horrible angle, Drake with the TD. Game over

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tannehill to Hill. Defender (don't know who) tried (or looked like) tried for the int, didn't get it.. Didn't make tackle.. Lateral... Run all around Gronk last defender, took horrible angle, Drake with the TD. Game over

Can't imagine the look on Brady's face.....

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is back there for a hail mary. Not to tackle.

How about putting a better athlete and someone who can jump higher and is almost as tall like Gordon or Patterson? Belichick practices for everything. I feel better about those 2 trying to make a tackle than The Gimp if it came down to it. Which it did.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game exposed the flaws of the Patriots defense that everybody has dicussed game after game all during this season..

1. Tackling. This team has had problems tackling all year. Tackling drills usually start in the OTAs, continue in the minicamps and tackling drills on the heavy dummies during the dog days of training camp. I don't think the Patriots put in the effort to improve the tackling when it started to hurt tygem against the Jags and the Lions. That's poor coaching.

2. Lacksadazical attitude. "we can beat these guys, they suck." attitude. Lower level teams make the Patriots look bad and make them work way harder than they need to work in order to win a game.

3. Offensive line confusion. How many times does a defensive player have to get through and smack Brady before things start to get organized?

4. Depend way too much on Tom Brady to make all of the necessatyplays at the end of a game. When he can't, it's like everyone gives up.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is back there for a hail mary. Not to tackle.

From the 30 yard line, there's no way Tannehill is throwing the ball 80+ yards in the air - especially on a bad leg. Yet another mistake (this one from the coaching staff) in a game full of them. Just a poor game from everyone involved - bad defense, bad kicker, bad decision by Brady at the end of second half and a bad personnel decision to defend the hook and ladder. Would have been better served with a fast DB than slow-assed Gronk back there to make a tackle.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reportedly Devin McCourty was on the sidelines the last play... absolutely brutal final defensive call.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times do fans have to say, "Piss poor coaching?"

It just might be time to move on and into the future. BB has done well for the past 18 years, but there are just too many bad things happening. We, as fans of the Patriots, have come to expect excellence and not the horrible play that has been exhibited over and over again, when just playing solid football would get a job done.

I don't care for Belichick's, "Fuck You" attitude in post game press conferences either. He can dish it out but he can't take it anymore and getting pissed off at a legitimate question isn't good for the team or fpr him.

He may not care, but his attitude isn't doing the Krafts any favors.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense Sucked
Special Team Sucked

I say again I cannot see this team getting to the SB this year, this defense is to off and on, and teams seem to just run at will.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times do fans have to say, "Piss poor coaching?"

It just might be time to move on and into the future. BB has done well for the past 18 years, but there are just too many bad things happening. We, as fans of the Patriots, have come to expect excellence and not the horrible play that has been exhibited over and over again, when just playing solid football would get a job done.

I don't care for Belichick's, "Fuck You" attitude in post game press conferences either. He can dish it out but he can't take it anymore and getting pissed off at a legitimate question isn't good for the team or fpr him.

He may not care, but his attitude isn't doing the Krafts any favors.
The Pats did enough to win this. The loss falls squarely on the wrong personnel being on the field for that final play. Ordinarily I'd defend BB based on his results, but when he lays a stinker he should own it and stand at the podium and answer the questions. I do think he's earned the right to be a dick at times, but he should give up that right when he performs like that...

He owed a lot more talking after the Super Bowl too.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats did enough to win this. The loss falls squarely on the wrong personnel being on the field for that final play. Ordinarily I'd defend BB based on his results, but when he lays a stinker he should own it and stand at the podium and answer the questions. I do think he's earned the right to be a dick at times, but he should give up that right when he performs like that...

He owed a lot more talking after the Super Bowl too.

I agree in principle.
However, sometimes "fessing" helps the enemy......