• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #14 Patriots vs Pittsburgh Steelers 12/15/2018

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two teams coming off horrible embarassing losses. Both try to right their respective ships. Steelers have lost three in a row and have struggled against less than stellar opposition. The patriots have played just plain bad football when they've needed to just play football.

This could be another 'last team with the ball' games or it could be a blow out by either team.

Both teams need to get over their previous games and concentrate on one game at a time.

This could be a classic or a barf bucket.

S heduledfor a 4:25 PM start.

Weather forecast is a clear day after two days of rain. Temps will be about 40.
Winds will be around 7 mph.

Weather should not be a factor.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ben is "Questionable". He has severely bruised ribs from several hits against the Raiders. I'm sure he'll play and have even bigger rib pads than he usually wears.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd done trying to figure out what this team will do this year, and the Steelers are worse.

Pats 0
Steelers 0

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have absolutely no idea what to make of this game other than I'm sure it will be another stress test for Pats fans. I certainly don't think it will be a blowout by either side but it will probably come down to who makes one less stupid mistake.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The New England oPossums 24 - Steelers 38

Roadkill2.jpg

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots generally recover well from a game like the one in Miami.

Reports are thet Pittsburgh RB Connell has been sidelined with a severe ankle sprain and Tomlin said that he is a possible go. Some people in the media believe that Tomlin is just doing this to force Belichick and the Patriots to prepare for him being in the lineup. There will be a huge group of media and spies watching practice today and tomorrow to see what level that Connell is at, if he practices at all. Would they juice that ankle and potentially destroy his career in an attempt to beat the Patriots? Would they do it two weeks in a row against the Saints too? Is Tomlin's job on the line? With the talent he's had in his tenure as the head coach, he hasn't done a hell of a lot with it. As one ESPN commentator said, How many Super Bowls would Tom Brady have if he had the RBs and WRs that Big Ben has had? What could Brady do with Antonio Brown, E.Sanders, Hines, Shuster-Smith, LeVon Bell along with Edelman, Gronk, Amendola and James White?
Would 10 Super Bowl Rings over the last 20 years be that unreasonable?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots generally recover well from a game like the one in Miami.

Reports are thet Pittsburgh RB Connell has been sidelined with a severe ankle sprain and Tomlin said that he is a possible go. Some people in the media believe that Tomlin is just doing this to force Belichick and the Patriots to prepare for him being in the lineup. There will be a huge group of media and spies watching practice today and tomorrow to see what level that Connell is at, if he practices at all. Would they juice that ankle and potentially destroy his career in an attempt to beat the Patriots? Would they do it two weeks in a row against the Saints too? Is Tomlin's job on the line? With the talent he's had in his tenure as the head coach, he hasn't done a hell of a lot with it. As one ESPN commentator said, How many Super Bowls would Tom Brady have if he had the RBs and WRs that Big Ben has had? What could Brady do with Antonio Brown, E.Sanders, Hines, Shuster-Smith, LeVon Bell along with Edelman, Gronk, Amendola and James White?
Would 10 Super Bowl Rings over the last 20 years be that unreasonable?
... And how much candy would I have if there really was an easter bunny.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... And how much candy would I have if there really was an easter bunny.

None if you weren't a good little boy. Remeber, the easter bunny is really Santa Claus in drag.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots fell out of the Bye with the Texans struggling win against the Jets. Pats are now ranked third in the playoff race. Texans have the Eagles and Jags remaining. The Patriots cannot afford another loss if they want to get a home game and a bye. Pittsburgh is in equally bad position so I think today's game could be a real barn burner. One of those "Last team to have the ball wins" kind of game. Patriots can't fall behind and not make up points. AND.............don't rely on Ghostkowski for anything

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda feel the same way about this game that I did last week against Miami. If the Pats can't win this really important game then what can expect from them come playoff time? Therefore, I expect the Pats to win this game.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it is all in the Pats hands, win out and your the 2 seed unless something unbelievable happens. After last week one would think this defense will be ready for everything and anything. And even though the offense had some uncharacteristic plays last week, ok a Freakin screw up before half, they started to look like they were all working together sort of for once, like it was all coming together. I know we've heard that a few times this year, but it looked that way. Now hopefully it continues and the Pats pitt game will go as they usually do.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting beat by AB or Ju Ju i can see but a one legged eli r that is unacceptable he is out the limping after every catch, holy shit

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will BB tell his team that they will be penalized for every freakin' thungthey do wrong. They pin any offense back and they just can't keep their hands off a WR so they get a hoilding call and an automatic first down. Don't touch anyone running downfield.

Offense is self destructing. Edelman and White drop perfect passes. End of series. Trent Brown unnescessary hold.

The defense just plain sucks. How the hell can you give up a 13 yard run when you know they're running the ball?? No way they win a playoff game. They'll lose the bye today end up #4 if they keep playing like this.

This defense will need a serious enema this off season.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harmon INT..............maybe Brady has chewed enough ass that the offense will start playing a bit smarter.

I just get so frustrated at the poor basic Pop Warner 101 that this team constantly can't do.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to believe we're only down by one score right now. Good god it's painful to watch.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it could have been worse, but it isn't and hopefully they wake the f up and come out with a better gameplan for the second half.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter the end result of this game I'm having a really really hard time imagining this team doing anything in the playoffs. It's December so what we see is what we get at this point.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now our offense sucks as bad as our defense? Drops by Edelman, Gordon, and White that all should've been easy first downs. And Gronk is virtually absent again.