• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #14 Patriots vs Pittsburgh Steelers 12/15/2018

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all have our opinions and 'convictions'. I think it might be time for BB to move on and for the Patriots to inject new blood and new ideas into a team that may have become stagnant. Belichick is in his mid 60's and like all of us Baby Boomers, he has a hard time dealing with change. As he gets older he'll accept it less. It's part of the process and there's very little we can do about it.

I don't know how many of you are in your 60's but when you get there, it's not only the mental part it's also the physical. You think you can still do the things that you could do ten years ago, but you can't. I'm turning 69 and I often try to do what I used consider simple things and I just can't do them anymore, the mind says yes, the body says no.

I used to be a basketball official, but I quit at 58 because I felt I was cheating the players. I couldn't sprint back and forth with high school players and fairly call a game. It probably was happening when I was 55 but I thought I was doing okay. I did elementary school until I was 65 but that was no where near as taxing as the teenagers.

For some it happens gradually. For others it's very sudden. For all, it happens.
The mistake you are making is to compare BB to his past self. If you compare him to the entire body of coaches you'll see he ranks well.

Also, this team, flaws and all, is quite good when compared to the league and not the standard they have set.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to mock me. It just undermines your statement "we all have our opinions". Ken - you do a great service here, but embracing other opinions is not one of them.

I wasn't mocking you, I gave my opinion.ou may not agree with it, but that doesn't change it. I have better things to than defend myself daily.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree not sure why Michel is being left out of this.

Hell Gronk is useless at this point. Play your 5 down linemen + Tom. Put Gordon and Hogan on the outside, Jules in the slot and Michel and White and rotate Burkhead in. A lot of short quick passes could work.

To me when Gordon finally got "in sync" with Brady every other player took the back seat and it seems like they are just trying to throw to Gordon. They are going away from Patriots football and it's costing them games. Edelman I am thinking possibly has been losing some confidence with Brady due to all of his bad timed drops. Gronk is a shell of himself, injuries obviously have caught up to him. Burkhead is back so why not use him, White, Michel... The offense has become way to predictive and it's screwing the team

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me when Gordon finally got "in sync" with Brady every other player took the back seat and it seems like they are just trying to throw to Gordon. They are going away from Patriots football and it's costing them games. Edelman I am thinking possibly has been losing some confidence with Brady due to all of his bad timed drops. Gronk is a shell of himself, injuries obviously have caught up to him. Burkhead is back so why not use him, White, Michel... The offense has become way to predictive and it's screwing the team

Phillip Dorsett Should Get Julian Edelman's Snaps & Targets

100% catch rate in his last 6 games with targets...