• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #11 NE Patriots vs Atlanta Falcons Thursday 11/18/2021 8:20 PM NFL Network

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else feel that Matt Ryan doesn't deserve all the "ball washing" he gets? Sure he's a great passer but when under pressure he rarely executes correctly. Every QB has bad games, but it seems Ryan loses games (as in causes the loss) in too many games he appears to play well in. It kind of reminds me of Drew Bledsoe.

Prime example was SB 51 when he had a QBR of something ridicules like 140 (I know, they said it last night) but managed to take that horrible sack as they appeared to be icing the game. He did the same thing last night before half.

The sum of it is this: Matty Ice melts under pressure. How did he get a nickname he's never earned?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else feel that Matt Ryan doesn't deserve all the "ball washing" he gets? Sure he's a great passer but when under pressure he rarely executes correctly. Every QB has bad games, but it seems Ryan loses games (as in causes the loss) in too many games he appears to play well in. It kind of reminds me of Drew Bledsoe.

Prime example was SB 51 when he had a QBR of something ridicules like 140 (I know, they said it last night) but managed to take that horrible sack as they appeared to be icing the game. He did the same thing last night before half.

The sum of it is this: Matty Ice melts under pressure. How did he get a nickname he's never earned?

I was just talking to my work buddy about this. I agree 100%. He just doesn't have the killer instinct or as my buddy put it he doesn't have that extra spit. He should retire cause a Super Bowl is not in his future and he's already got plenty of dough.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rewatch the play.
He was pulling on his helmet.

It was a good call.

Are we "arguing" that Mills didn't commit DPI?

He clear as day DID commit it and that was going to be called 100 out of 100 times

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He clear as day DID commit it and that was going to be called 100 out of 100 times
Yes.
He clearly did.
I am not arguing, merely stating the fact, or providing someone with relevant information that they may change their opinion.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't agree but I'm obviously in the minority so it is what it is.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched it last the offense was vanilla but pretty much has been vanilla all year less the Browns game. This is a run first dink and dunk offense, will be all year. Yeah every once in a while the take a shot down field that's expected. If White can make it back for the playoff's he adds a nice dimension to the passing game. And one thing I noticed, Hats off the NKeal Harry, he has been making some nice blocks and all contributions count.

The D is solid and exactly what it should be. BB knew and knows we are in rebuild so you can expect he is going to make sure we have a solid defense. JC Jackson is going to get paid or we are going to lose him.