• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #10 Patriots vs Tennessee Titans 11/11/2018

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@BigKen Gilmore sucking and getting his ass burnt isn't helping. The 3rd and 14 just now, where the hell was he? NO WHERE

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st half notes:

1. Special Teams not doing their Jobs
2. Brady FORCING it to Gordon
3. Defense once again inconsistant
4. Gilmore BLOWS, getting burnt like crazy
5. Offensive Play Calling is sad
6. Titans playing their asses off
7. Brady hasn't been good at all
8. BB getting outcoached

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either Brady is taking only what the defense is giving him or he is having a bad day. He's missed a few passes badly. Others I'm no sure if he's throwig the ball away or just missing the WR altogether. Maybe age is catching up and his reaction and timing are just not quite what they used to be.

The defense is is just plain bad. Consideration is going to have to be considered about blowing it up or making some major upgrades especially on the DL. They have almost zero penetration. Their angles and tackling are putrid this week. Titans just scored another TD and no one touched the RB Henry on a three yard TD run. They just can't seem to get out of their own way.

1. Horrible tackling
2. No penetration
3. Bad pass coverage.

4. Brady can't move
5. Brady's timing seems to be horrendous (Just threw away two passes)
6. OL blocking is breaking down on nearly every pass.

7. Brady just got sacked at the half because he tried to run up inside a collapsing pocket.

8. Gosthowski missed a 52 yard FG and now BB won't try another 52 yarder with 0.02 seconds before the half

Bad coaching, bad defense, bad offense.............24-10 Titans at the half.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st half notes:

1. Special Teams not doing their Jobs
2. Brady FORCING it to Gordon
3. Defense once again inconsistant
4. Gilmore BLOWS, getting burnt like crazy
5. Offensive Play Calling is sad
6. Titans playing their asses off
7. Brady hasn't been good at all
8. BB getting outcoached

Are you in my head this afternoon? We should be watching this together and smashing TVs.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts are cumming all over each other in the broadcast booth. I hate it when the Patriots embarass themselves but I hate it worse when the announcers seem to be loving it.

I'm saying my prayers that the patriots come out and score immediately, get a turnover and score again and tie the game. Then shut down the Titans completely for the remainder of the game and win 38-24 and listen to those two regurgitate and try to clean up the mess and not look like the rectums that they are.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you in my head this afternoon? We should be watching this together and smashing TVs.

I think this game I might just be. I just don't get the play calling and the need to force it to Gordon. Yes Michel is just coming back but they don't even use him and they were using Patterson has a RB but they've gone away from that as well and the Titans are kicking the Patriots asses.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not saying this game is over but it's looking less and less likely a win for the Patriots. But maybe this is a game they truly needed to wake up and actually play well in all 3 phases of the game. I also really wonder if McDaniels head really is into the play calling right now. I mean he's said he's willing for HC jobs again and one has to think that is in the back of his head and when you aren't giving 100% in the NFL bad things happen

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating has to be some of the worst I've ever seen at the pro level. Pats have been called for PI twice and Tennessee hasn't been called for crap defensively.

I know it goes both ways and Vrabel is screeching, but the Titans are grabbing and holding and nothing is getting called.

I'll give Ian Eagle a little credit because he said that this crew prides itself on calling the fewest penalties in the NFL.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is like the Detroit game. Coaches knowing everything the Pats are going to do. Mcdaniels Not changing anything up. Where is the up tempo drives there is none, so titans are able to rotate defenders in and out. This gameplan is actually pretty sad. Trying to force it to Gordon, where is White or any quick outs, instead of trying to force it downfield nonstop. Pathetic.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team is a steaming loaf today. Secondary sucks, OL sucks, Receivers aren't getting any separation... terrible.

Gotta credit the Titans defense they came to play.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not saying this game is over but it's looking less and less likely a win for the Patriots. But maybe this is a game they truly needed to wake up and actually play well in all 3 phases of the game. I also really wonder if McDaniels head really is into the play calling right now. I mean he's said he's willing for HC jobs again and one has to think that is in the back of his head and when you aren't giving 100% in the NFL bad things happen

I think that all of the promises that were made to him when he gave up the Colts HC job have not been kept and he just might be ready to move on. Problem is that Kraft made the promises and BB agreed to them. My gut tells me that Bill ain't keeping his end of the bargain and he sees that this team is going to need a renovation and hedoesn't want JM to have any part of it. Especially if Brady decides to call it quits. I don't know if Etling is the answer but Brady is certainly not having a Brady kind of season.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that all of the promises that were made to him when he gave up the Colts HC job have not been kept and he just might be ready to move on. Problem is that Kraft made the promises and BB agreed to them. My gut tells me that Bill ain't keeping his end of the bargain and he sees that this team is going to need a renovation and hedoesn't want JM to have any part of it. Especially if Brady decides to call it quits. I don't know if Etling is the answer but Brady is certainly not having a Brady kind of season.

Yeah, I mean something had to have happened since he already basically was in Indy and then all of a sudden nope, I'm coming back... Very true Brady is not having a Brady like season... But to be fair receivers not holding onto the ball and he's been getting pressure a lot and making bad throws.. I would not be surprised after this season if Brady hangs them up...

I don't think Etling is the answer either but it would be nice to see him play a little bit

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating has to be some of the worst I've ever seen at the pro level. Pats have been called for PI twice and Tennessee hasn't been called for crap defensively.

I know it goes both ways and Vrabel is screeching, but the Titans are grabbing and holding and nothing is getting called.

I'll give Ian Eagle a little credit because he said that this crew prides itself on calling the fewest penalties in the NFL.

Most of the time though Brady hasn't made the throw close enough to the receiver to get the call. Yes there sure has been contact but the ball has either been too far behind the receiver or out of bounds... Bottom line, it's NOT the officiating its the piss poor play by the Patriots are both sides of the ball and terrible coaching

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Cannon - game over.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has some serious warts and the Titans exposed all of them.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill has tossed in the towel with 7 minutes to go. Hoyer is steering the ship. Let's see if he can keep it in the water.

The Patsbwill be 7-3mand most likely just gave up any hope of having home field. They still have a good shot at a playoff bye, but I'm kind of hoping that they don't get it. Maybe playing three on the road is what the team and coaching staff need to expose all of @TP76's warts. Maybe it's what they need to play winning football. My guess is that the air is leaving the balloon and it's getting very soft and can't fly high anymore. Thing now is whether or not there is a bottle of helium in the shed or not. Hate to see the balloon fall all the way to the ground or totally deflate.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has some serious warts and the Titans exposed all of them.

But will BB let his ego get in the way and not address them.The schedule should favor the Pats but i see 4 -2 With losses to minn and Pitt. With the way KC is going Pats would have to run table to even have a chance for homefield. That isn't happening. So guess it's time to be thinking next year. There is no QBs worth shit in this upcoming draft. So next year, wow to far in advance to even think about it right now, still alot of time left this year anything can happen. HOPEFUL but not likely.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A blowout loss against a weak offensive team like the Titans this late in the season is not a good sign. No doubt Belichick hammers them next week in meetings and film review.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got away from the run and became way too predictable on offense and the Titans exploited it. Honestly they should have gone with Etling instead of Hoyer just to give him some reps