• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Forget 40 Times, Wr's with the BEST HANDS in the DRAFT

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very impressive for Quinton Patton. 1 drop on 158 targets. If our receivers did half as good as that maybe we win the Super Bowl. Nice numbers for Austin as well considering his size.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very impressive for Quinton Patton. 1 drop on 158 targets. If our receivers did half as good as that maybe we win the Super Bowl. Nice numbers for Austin as well considering his size.

Also nice numbers on Ace Sanders. He could be a steal in the 3rd or 4th.

Ace Sanders 2012 Highlights - YouTube

wr/kr/pr. Victim of bad qb play.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Impressive to see Ryan swope up there with his tiny little hands.

I like Swope, but I'm not extremely interested in WRs in this draft unless they cut / traded someone already on the roster.

Last edited by a moderator:

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know anything about either of these guys but I would much rather have a slower receiver who catches everything thrown his way and consistently picks up 5-10 yards then a speedy WR who can make the big play but can not catch the ball consistently

Last edited by a moderator:

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know anything about either of these guys but I would much rather have a slower receiver who catches everything thrown his way and consistently picks up 5-10 yards then a speedy WR who can make the big play but can not catch the ball consistently

:agree:

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you need both. If you don't have a guy who can stretch the field then it is really easy to stack the defense. Guys who catch everything and have the YAC are awesome, but it is easier to cover a guy who you know isn't going to run by you.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
3rd or 4th? No. Reach.

If the Niners want a return guy in the draft, they should stick to DBs. They alrady have 5 WR on the roster, and they just signed some new guy as wel.

That new guy isn;t going to stick. At least, I'd be very surprised if he did.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We already have Boldin, and CrabbyPatty's hands have gotten better thanks to VD's motivation to stay late and practice with the jug machine. What SF needs is a WR that can burn past DBs who flinch when Kaep does one of his "fake handoffs to nobody" that he loves so much. AJ Jenkins is supposed to be our broke mans Mike Wallace, but until he proves himself I would rather SF grabs a speedster in the draft.

And as for mentioning Marlon Moore, none of his contract is guaranteed, so we could draft someone and have them compete with Moore.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NinerSickness;2865327[B said:
]3rd or 4th? No. Reach. [/B]

If the Niners want a return guy in the draft, they should stick to DBs. They alrady have 5 WR on the roster, and they just signed some new guy as wel.

You always act like you know everything, opinions that people have are fine, you always try to make some weak statement.

WACKSAUCE!!

:nerd:

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little OT but the returner I would want is Greg Reid. Flat out stud returner and is a decent DB. Prob wont get picked til late if that.

I was in love with Greg Reid and seen him as a nickel or possible a fs. I know he tore his acl this season and haven't heard anything about him since. I don't kno if he has the same explosion?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You always act like you know everything, opinions that people have are fine, you always try to make some weak statement.

WACKSAUCE!!

yes, other opinions should always be fine, but human nature what it is......we ALL act like our own opinions are more than opinion.

agree it sometimes appear Sick post things just to incite?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

WACKSAUCE!!

I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but if you are, don't you think you're being a little sensitive? All I did was call a guy who'd be lucky to even get drafted a reach in the 3rd or 4th round (in a deep draft). Wasn't trying to act superior, but I didn't exactly think I was going out on a limb there.

yes, other opinions should always be fine, but human nature what it is......we ALL act like our own opinions are more than opinion.

agree it sometimes appear Sick post things just to incite?

You really think that? Is everyone else just seriously over-sensitive or am I that insensitive? I really get no thrill out of pissing people off about a football opinion (although it's beyond me how people get so upset about it).

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but if you are, don't you think you're being a little sensitive? All I did was call a guy who'd be lucky to even get drafted a reach in the 3rd or 4th round (in a deep draft). Wasn't trying to act superior, but I didn't exactly think I was going out on a limb there.

You really think that? Is everyone else just seriously over-sensitive or am I that insensitive? I really get no thrill out of pissing people off about a football opinion (although it's beyond me how people get so upset about it).

I was a little drunk last night. It wasn't about being sensitive, it was just about seeing you telling someone that what they posted wasn't correct, then try to correct them with an opinionated statement, presented like a fact.

It comes off very GEEK like, to me.

I don't come on here everyday, I've been coming on this board maybe twice a week, I would say the last 4 times I've looked or posted I've seen you doing that. I shouldn't have said anything though, you, as well as everyone else live in a free country and can say what you feel.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopkins has the best hands, bar none!

2013 NFL Draft Scouting Report: Clemson WR DeAndre Hopkins | Bleacher Report

Hands

Hopkins isn't the most reliable hands catcher, but drops are not a big problem, and his hands are certainly dependable enough to not worry about this at the pro level. He is most sure-handed on catches outside of his frame, especially those above his head.

It's not my scouting report, I don't know enough to make these statements about Hopkins.

I'm also not doubting that he'll be a great player in the league.

I just wanted to point out the "best hands bar none" part, what the people that do this for a living think.

They do also say that he has the best ball skills in the class.

Photo: DeAndre Hopkins drops the ball after trying to catch a pass in ...
Photo: DeAndre Hopkins drops the ball after trying to catch a pass in the first quarter - Clemson, SC | Hopkins drops the ball after trying to catch a pass in the first quarter - Photo taken in or around Clemson, South Carolina.

DeAndre Hopkins
bigstory.ap.org/photo/deandre-hopkins-7ShareMar 7, 2013 – Football wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins drops a pass during Clemson Pro Day on Thursday, March 7, 2013 in Clemson, S.C. (AP ..

DeAndre Hopkins - NFLDraftScout.com
 | ,  :  NFL Draft Scout Player Profile - 2013 Clemson Pro Day: DeAndre Hopkins, WR (6-1 1/4; 210 ... Twice, Hopkins dropped long passes thrown right to him, and on one other he allowed .

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I was a little drunk last night. It wasn't about being sensitive, it was just about seeing you telling someone that what they posted wasn't correct, then try to correct them with an opinionated statement, presented like a fact.

It comes off very GEEK like, to me.

I don't come on here everyday, I've been coming on this board maybe twice a week, I would say the last 4 times I've looked or posted I've seen you doing that. I shouldn't have said anything though, you, as well as everyone else live in a free country and can say what you feel.

Well, feel free to say something or not. I don't take it personally.

If Ace Sanders gets drafted in the 3rd or 4th round, I'll owe you a clip from Happy Glimore when he said, "I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking, I'm... not attractive."

As it stands right now, I don't even think he'll get drafted.