• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Forget 40 Times, Wr's with the BEST HANDS in the DRAFT

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, feel free to say something or not. I don't take it personally.

If Ace Sanders gets drafted in the 3rd or 4th round, I'll owe you a clip from Happy Glimore when he said, "I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking, I'm... not attractive."

As it stands right now, I don't even think he'll get drafted.

I won't try to hold you to it, that wouldn't be fair, I'm not sure he gets drafted in the 3rd.

Now we could make a deal about him getting drafted no later than round 5.

Highlights: Ace Sanders - South Carolina Football - YouTube

Combine Conversation: Ace Sanders

He entered the draft because the NFL committee gave him a 4th round grade.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im hearing the 49ers might move up into the top 15 and grab T. Austin, who we all know is a stud

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No read a nice artile in pro football talk and nfl.com about the 49er are VERY interested in Austin, not saying he will end up in San Fran but they def are thinking about it

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I've had a feeling this is what the Niners want to do. I hope he's taken too high for them to move up because I'd much rather they trade down.

WR wouldn't have been as big a problem as it's been if the Niners friggn' traded for Steve Smith last season. :( WR has been the one position on thre team where Baalke has defecated the bed the last couple of years.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know some have a draft crush on Hunter, but this is concerning:

"On the other side of the equation, Pollard said that Tennessee's Justin Hunter was last on his list, with a drop rate of 12.1 percent -- meaning over one in every 10 catches he got his hands on ended up on the ground, which is not a good number. Pollard shared that Early Doucet was the only NFL receiver whose drop rate was higher this past season, bad news for a likely second-day pick."

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dobson's a stud.

Yeah- getting back to Dobson..his skill set lends me to believe he could be a WR1. Great hands, good speed, good route-running, and a fairly deadly redzone weapon. Has it together up top too.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Dobson, Rogers, Stills & Swope are the reasons I think it would be a waste to take a WR in the first.