• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For you A$$holes that are constantly bashing Phila

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea where he lived. People that live directly across the river or within a 50 to 100 mile radius from center city Phila consider themselves as in the Phila area, and most are Phila fans. Most of the people that live in that radius either moved there from Phila or their parents made the move.
In the old days, just about every Flyer lived across the river in NJ.
that would be new jersey not philly. people are fans of the "city" and "teams" without living there nice try though really. THis thread is going well

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly the 3 cities ive been to that are the worst

detroit
cleveland
philly

cleveland suburbs were ok, downtown was pure trash

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

detroit
cleveland
philly

When were you in Cleveland?

It's worlds ahead of those other two shitholes imo. Aside from in the summer when it smells like a giant fart.

Philly is the only major city more gross than Detroit, in my expierience. (Flint, Toledo, Saginaw, Gary, etc excluded.)

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I moved out 20 years ago. Inherited my money in the last year. I miss the great food culture and the passionate fans. Miss neighborhood too. But I fucking despise rain... that’s why I live in this giant dust bowl. Southern Cali is where I’d like to be but a million bucks doesn’t even get you a nice house.

All false.
Wrong

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philadelphia is a shithole and it smells gross. The people are rude, fat and lazy. Had to tune a guy up in Spruce Hill for running his mouth. I will not being going back. The food sucked, the people sucked. The river smelled like the people.

Grossest city on the map.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me a nice house in LA for 1,000,000.
How the fuck do you know when my Dad died?
You don’t understand diversity and east coast cuisine.

Plenty of nice houses less than million

You're lying about your dad. Only thing you inherited was that little DACA moocher that calls you daddy now.

I understand that Philly food and culture blow chunks compared to nicer cities that have better economies and classier people.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philadelphia is a shithole and it smells gross. The people are rude, fat and lazy. Had to tune a guy up in Spruce Hill for running his mouth. I will not being going back. The food sucked, the people sucked. The river smelled like the people.

Grossest city on the map.

The gangster Mormon regulating in “Society Hill” an old money rich area. Ridiculous

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty of nice houses less than million

You're lying about your dad. Only thing you inherited was that little DACA moocher that calls you daddy now.

I understand that Philly food and culture blow chunks compared to nicer cities that have better economies and classier people.

You obviously haven’t been to LA. 1/2 mill getting you a dump living with the Grape St crips... literally

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

detroit
cleveland
philly

Says the guy from a dreary rain town where all the steel mills shut down. The fuck outta here

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure you read the article. He said he wants his daughter to call Philadelphia her hometown. He also mentions he loves the area, the organization, the city and the fans. I don't know how much more comprehensive he could have been.
All the more reason he should be your starting QB.

For the record, I don’t have a beef with the city of Philly, although it is a pretty shitty place to live. It’s their douche bag fans they give Philly a bad name.

No offense

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the more reason he should be your starting QB.

For the record, I don’t have a beef with the city of Philly, although it is a pretty shitty place to live. It’s their douche bag fans they give Philly a bad name.

No offense

Philly is like every other major city. Has its shit areas and gorgeous areas. Same as Phoenix

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly is like every other major city. Has its shit areas and gorgeous areas. Same as Phoenix
Phoenix is a way better place to live than Philly. It’s always sunny and beautiful, You can play golf in February and the Cost-of-living is less. More importantly, you don’t have to deal with those disgusting cheese whiz sandwiches.

Where do you live?