• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For you A$$holes that are constantly bashing Phila

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Constantly reminding us what a horrible place it is or how the people are trash, and wre the worst fans in the country. Read the article below written by a former Eagle you jacka$$e$.

Thank You, Philly | By Nick Foles

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since Nick Foles said Thank you, I guess that means the rest of your post isnt true

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since Nick Foles said Thank you, I guess that means the rest of your post isnt true

Alright seriously what is with your Avi?

It's like MsChaney was sitting front row flasher her beaver at the lad!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly is trash, the people namely... and they are the worst fans in the Country. I mean you said it, not me.

giphy.gif

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Constantly reminding us what a horrible place it is or how the people are trash, and wre the worst fans in the country. Read the article below written by a former Eagle you jacka$$e$.

Thank You, Philly | By Nick Foles

First of all in the article Foles mentions absolutely nothing about the area, the culture or neighborhoods. He basically thanks the organization & makes a brief reference to the fans. Most players in that situation would do the same (perhaps not always in public).

Beyond that why do you care what other people think of Philly? If you like it - great - who gives a shit about the opinions of others (many who perhaps have never been there). Different strokes as they say - some folks like the NE, the South, Midwest, California, etc. Ditto for the fans - in general fans hate their rivals & by default the fans of those teams. Most fans are decent, but a small percentage of them do some shitty stuff that gives the fanbase a bad reputation. The Eagles are certainly no exception.

Again - just enjoy your team, its fans & their recent success.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me translate what Foles said:

“Philly fans, please don’t kill me next time I’m in town”

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both my best friend and my fiancee's best friend live in Philly. It sucks because now we have no choice but to go there sometime in the next year to visit.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright seriously what is with your Avi?

It's like MsChaney was sitting front row flasher her beaver at the lad!
I really like it, because the original picture was 3 of the new Bengals coaches or something like that and this dude looks like he made the biggest mistake of his life and he knows it

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“You are the ones who are the ball lickers”
I can't decide which is more random. This thread from someone who obviously had his feelings hurt or this random gem:scratch:

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all in the article Foles mentions absolutely nothing about the area, the culture or neighborhoods. He basically thanks the organization & makes a brief reference to the fans. Most players in that situation would do the same (perhaps not always in public).

Beyond that why do you care what other people think of Philly? If you like it - great - who gives a shit about the opinions of others (many who perhaps have never been there). Different strokes as they say - some folks like the NE, the South, Midwest, California, etc. Ditto for the fans - in general fans hate their rivals & by default the fans of those teams. Most fans are decent, but a small percentage of them do some shitty stuff that gives the fanbase a bad reputation. The Eagles are certainly no exception.

Again - just enjoy your team, its fans & their recent success.
I am not sure you read the article. He said he wants his daughter to call Philadelphia her hometown. He also mentions he loves the area, the organization, the city and the fans. I don't know how much more comprehensive he could have been.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never been to Philly but I'm heard great things....

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both my best friend and my fiancee's best friend live in Philly. It sucks because now we have no choice but to go there sometime in the next year to visit.
They were smart enough to not live in Ohio.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure you read the article. He said he wants his daughter to call Philadelphia her hometown. He also mentions he loves the area, the organization, the city and the fans. I don't know how much more comprehensive he could have been.
I didn't read it but I always take these as Fluff pieces and half the guys say the same crap. Actions speak louder than words. Honest question because I don't know if people are making this up or not. Did he really live in Jersey?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read it. The best part was when he signed it: "Carson, hold my beer"

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were smart enough to not live in Ohio.
They actually both love Ohio and would gladly move back, but their asshole significant others basically demand they stay in Philly because they can't cut the umbilical cord, so they have to settle for horrible commutes, an unjustified high cost of living, and driving around to 4 different places to buy alcohol, unfortunately.