• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For you A$$holes that are constantly bashing Phila

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phoenix is a way better place to live than Philly. It’s always sunny and beautiful, You can play golf in February and the Cost-of-living is less. More importantly, you don’t have to deal with those disgusting cheese whiz sandwiches.

Where do you live?

First of all no real Philadelphian puts Cheez Wiz on their steaks. Cheese Steaks are incredible. Pretty good cheese steak place on the NE corner of 20th st and Camelback (Corleones).

And it’s depends. There’s positives and negatives to both. Neighborhood and food sucks in Phoenix as compared to more diverse cities. The sports culture blows out here too.
Also, there are no mixed neighborhoods out here and that really blows. But it is much MUCH prettier then Philly.

I live in Arcadia near Camelback Mnt.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me a nice house in LA for a million bucks and I’m moving tomorrow.

so now it's LA and not Southern California?

you realized you were wrong so you decide to move the goal posts again. Figures.

And yes, there are "mixed" neighborhoods in Phoenix. Glendale is one of them.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Philly because I can use the “they’re going to grease the light poles” joke every time they lose and it’s usually well received.
Neither does the "Eagles fans eat Horseshit" joke. A joke is best when it's based on the truth.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so now it's LA and not Southern California?

you realized you were wrong so you decide to move the goal posts again. Figures.

And yes, there are "mixed" neighborhoods in Phoenix. Glendale is one of them.

Glendale is not mixed. It’s a poor white area with pockets of Mexican Americans. Not integrated at all.
And sorry I wasn’t more specific about LA.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glendale is not mixed. It’s a poor white area with pockets of Mexican Americans. Not integrated at all.
And sorry I wasn’t more specific about LA.

Glendale is definitely mixed. Hispanics and whites living in peaceful harmony. Add the tourist attraction that is the stadium...and it is the very definition of integrated.

The Yard House has excellent fare and atmosphere.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glendale is definitely mixed. Hispanics and whites living in peaceful harmony. Add the tourist attraction that is the stadium...and it is the very definition of integrated.

You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. Glendale mixed... hilarious. What does a stadium have to do with it being mixed, which it is 100% not mixed.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. Glendale mixed... hilarious. What does a stadium have to do with it being mixed, which it is 100% not mixed.

You are so full of shit. One of my fraternity brothers is a Professor at Midwestern and Glendale is absolutely integrated. Hispanics and Whites everywhere. Almost 40% latino and 45% white. You are wrong again.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so full of shit. One of my fraternity brothers is a Professor at Midwestern and Glendale is absolutely integrated. Hispanics and Whites everywhere. Almost 40% latino and 45% white. You are wrong again.

Good for him but poor whites and Mexicans don’t live together on the same block in harmony. I guess you and your boy were one day randomly having a chat about the diversity in Glendale AZ. That’s believable

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for him but poor whites and Mexicans don’t live together on the same block in harmony. I guess you and your boy were one day randomly having a chat about the diversity in Glendale AZ. That’s believable

so you admit you're wrong. good

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all no real Philadelphian puts Cheez Wiz on their steaks. Cheese Steaks are incredible. Pretty good cheese steak place on the NE corner of 20th st and Camelback (Corleones).

And it’s depends. There’s positives and negatives to both. Neighborhood and food sucks in Phoenix as compared to more diverse cities. The sports culture blows out here too.
Also, there are no mixed neighborhoods out here and that really blows. But it is much MUCH prettier then Philly.

I don’t agree about the food at all.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

upload_2019-3-14_7-10-8.png

That is not peaceful harmony.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was nice getting a good cheesesteak when I was there over NYE. Went to Lorenzo's at the Italian Market.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly the 3 cities ive been to that are the worst

detroit
cleveland
philly

cleveland suburbs were ok, downtown was pure trash
You must have never been to Pittsburgh

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the more reason he should be your starting QB.

For the record, I don’t have a beef with the city of Philly, although it is a pretty shitty place to live. It’s their douche bag fans they give Philly a bad name.

No offense
Says a Cards fan. A team that normally resides in the cellar, whether it was the NFC East, or the NFC West. Wentz has a lot more upside than Foles. I love Nick, but he does not have the talent that Carson Wentz has.

BTW, I have lived out west and been to Phoenix many times, you want to talk about ugly places. Everything out there looks the same and everything is brown. Phila has a 300 year old history of architecture and there are different colors in the landscape because we have grass, trees and flowers that grow naturally and are not imported from California.

Reactions: gob

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says a Cards fan. A team that normally resides in the cellar, whether it was the NFC East, or the NFC West. Wentz has a lot more upside than Foles. I love Nick, but he does not have the talent that Carson Wentz has.

BTW, I have lived out west and been to Phoenix many times, you want to talk about ugly places. Everything out there looks the same and everything is brown. Phila has a 300 year old history of architecture and there are different colors in the landscape because we have grass, trees and flowers that grow naturally and are not imported from California.
You also have the worst highway infrastructure in the nation