• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For those who think Trout over miggy

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The eye test which tends to be homer based by fans when it comes to players they like on their favorite teams....I'll take the numbers which record what happened over what someone remembered happening.

Should've said college football instead of college basketball. My mistake (you can tell I could care less about college sports and kids screaming OOOOOOOOOOO the entire game).

Youre talking to the wrong guy fella......hell i take alot of flack on the lions board for not believing the hype....my schools team is 9-1 but i know they arent a great team cuz they play in the weak 10. But hey....whatever floats your boat......ive had a few sox fans tell me miggy is better than big hurt

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jon Lester's better than Justin Verlander. I've watched them both play.

One of my friends who's a major Yankee homer still gives the 'Jeter is a good fielder' spiel because of his gold gloves and that he watches him make good plays.

I've given up telling him how silly his thought process is.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The eye test which tends to be homer based by fans when it comes to players they like on their favorite teams....I'll take the numbers which record what happened over what someone remembered happening.

Should've said college football instead of college basketball. My mistake (you can tell I could care less about college sports and kids screaming OOOOOOOOOOO the entire game).

College football?

Ive never had a conversation with him about that either....i only see bums in the al central smack talk room.....but hey....keep trying

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And after all this....miggy is STILL MVP:laugh3:

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

This crap gets funnier ever day. "You are wrong, and I am right." Like it actually matters.

BTW....can you put, "I won a debate at sportshoopla" on a job resume? How about Unemployment benefits? Dp they accept 'sportshoopla'' debating as job searching?
:hail:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

This crap gets funnier ever day. "You are wrong, and I am right." Like it actually matters.

BTW....can you put, I won a debate at sportshoopla" on a job resume? How about Unemployment benefits? D they accept 'sportshoopla'' debating a job searching?
:hail:

Iffy just dont state a fact like miggy IS the MVP.....you will be trolling

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can only troll on team sites? Are you serious?

How come you blatantly ignored when I called you out for foolishly replying to my post without reading the last sentence of it? Then you just continue with saying stuff such as 'MIGGY IS THE MVP' etc....not to mention, who uses caps these days to clarify their point...what are you, 17?

Funny how stan is blatantly ignoring when i called him out foolishy replying to me about bums....then just continues to say stuff. Double standard? Hmmmmm

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how stan is blatantly ignoring when i called him out foolishy replying to me about bums....then just continues to say stuff. Double standard? Hmmmmm

I think it was a post that bums probably quoted you that I saw while browsing the thread...regardless, you get the point....baseball isn't your thing. Stick to your college level stuff.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre talking to the wrong guy fella......hell i take alot of flack on the lions board for not believing the hype....my schools team is 9-1 but i know they arent a great team cuz they play in the weak 10. But hey....whatever floats your boat......ive had a few sox fans tell me miggy is better than big hurt

At what, running?

Thomas' best 4 year stretch was probably as good as Cabrera's single best season. What does that tell you?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was a post that bums probably quoted you that I saw while browsing the thread...regardless, you get the point....baseball isn't your thing. Stick to your college level stuff.

So your side stepping around it? When did he quote anything i said about college football? I havent even been on here for like 2-3 weeks until the other day....but hey baseball isnt my thing but yet i guessed miggy and max would both win on the thread over a month ago.....and i did have the red sox beating the dodgers in the WS about 3 months ago....but hey...i guess since im not a WAR guy or agree with you i know nothing.....

Why do you think i talk about college sports? Just wondering....

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only college sports ive talked about recently was talking crap about michigans season to a die hard michigan fan i know on here.

But keep spinning the wheels...one of these times u will get it right....ill give u a hint....

Just say....ok i was wrong

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your side stepping around it? When did he quote anything i said about college football? I havent even been on here for like 2-3 weeks until the other day....but hey baseball isnt my thing but yet i guessed miggy and max would both win on the thread over a month ago.....and i did have the red sox beating the dodgers in the WS about 3 months ago....but hey...i guess since im not a WAR guy or agree with you i know nothing.....

Why do you think i talk about college sports? Just wondering....

1. You didn't see the AL Cy thread on this board where I was saying Scherzer should win?

2. Did the Dodgers make the World Series? You picked Boston, congrats....so hard picking the team that was clearly the strongest going into the playoffs.

3. http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/3997371-post7283.html

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bout to go pick up my kids from school...

Ill check back in to see if trout won the MVP yet....or if stan will man up and admit he was wrong...

Also wondering why i should stick to college sports

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing...im a culinary grad so im pretty good with numbers and math....but still......its baseball