• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For all the Mayhew Haters/ Mayhew Slappies

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Willie led the league in sacks through week 7. Again, Avril never led the league in sacks at any point of any year.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Willie was in Detroit everyone would be talking about how.awesome it is. The homerism here is unreal.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is the anti-homerism. When he was here, so many of you thoght he was not even a capable backup. Now that he is on another team all of a sudden he is awesome.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Willie was in Detroit everyone would be talking about how.awesome it is. The homerism here is unreal.
Willie was well liked here, but noone was sad to see him go. Why? Because it was easy to see he is was liablity. People may be stoked about sack numbers, but sacks on a horrid defense are really not much to brag about. Had he played everydown here he probably couldve gotten 10 sacks.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never said 10 sacks was horrible. But I'll take Ansah's 7.5, potential, and run stopping ability over Young's 10, liability in run defense, and torn Achilles. But that's just me.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad we didn't resign Willie. Definitely glad Avril didn't accept the ridiculous offer of $10 mil per year.

All our money on defense should be reserved for(in order): Suh. Levy. Ziggy.

Maybe Ziggy is more important but I think his deal expires later than Levy's.

Um, Ashlee Palmer? Hell-low!

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here on the Detroit Lions message board? A place created specifically for Lions fans? You were expecting what, exactly? :wtf:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is the anti-homerism. When he was here, so many of you thoght he was not even a capable backup. Now that he is on another team all of a sudden he is awesome.

Holy shit, I think we have a buzzer-beater for post of the year right there!

Some of you chicken shiznits are so afraid to believe in this team that we've made it to 11 wins now and you're too caught up with how "we can't keep winning like this if we don't get (insert whatever your'e unhappy with on a game-to-game basis) corrected" to enjoy it. I feel sorry for you guys- call me a homer all you want but I'm having a blast enjoying this unexpected success while you all come up with new things to whine about. Whaaa! Stafford thew 2 INTs and played crappy in our last win. Whaaa! Our offense didn't score enough points the week before, either, even though we won that game, too.

The way I see it when we lose in the playoffs, we lose in the playoffs. I certainly didn't expect us to be a playoff squad this year, so this is all gravy for me at this point, so I'm just enjoying it rather than focusing on all the ways and reasons that I think we're going to lose. I can't believe some of you have already came out and said, unequivocally, that we're not going to win next week, or in our wildcard game. Really? We might lose, but, imo, any fan with that kind of mentality is already a loser...