• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foods you eat alot of....that most dont

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crappie are too much work? All I do it cut the head, tail and fins off, gut them and scale them, then put em in the fryer.

More that we typically take home a handful of large cats to eat and use the time in between to use the light tackle for fun and give away whatever hit that evening. Not really worth it to us to prep the small fish when we've got catfish to fry.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charred Brussels sprouts
Deer/elk liver
Any kind of slaw
Plain Greek yogurt

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mushrooms. Any way they can be served. Saute'd, fried, grilled, etc. I love mushrooms.
Turtle soup
Chicken gizzards
Crappie/bream
Pickled pigs feet

I should have mentioned gizzards. I love those damn things. A lot of these ol country gas stations serve them.

I'm the guy that told you how to skin a deer with a rope and a golf ball, but you didn't think to ask me what bait to use for catfish? If you know of anyone with tobyworm trees, catfish love tobyworms too.

WTF is a tobyworm? Catalpa (catawba)? Never heard of that one.

Crappie are too much work? All I do it cut the head, tail and fins off, gut them and scale them, then put em in the fryer.

You cut off the tail and fins? That's sacrilege!! I love the tail and fins when they are fried up right!

:hungry:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should have mentioned gizzards. I love those damn things. A lot of these ol country gas stations serve them.

WTF is a tobyworm? Catalpa (catawba)? Never heard of that one.

You cut off the tail and fins? That's sacrilege!! I love the tail and fins when they are fried up right!

:hungry:

Love me some gizzards, but they're like boiled peanuts. If I eat one, I'll keep eating them until I get sick.

I think Catalpa is the proper term. I've always heard them refered to as and called them toby(tobby?)worms. They're only found on certain trees(I've always called them tobyworm trees).

Never ate tails or fins. I cut the fins off first thing because they have some kind of poison in them that makes your hands cramp up when they poke you.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chicken livers
kale

but it's more about what I don't eat

margarine
sugar (although sometimes donuts put a gun to my head)

Bama Believer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love me some gizzards, but they're like boiled peanuts. If I eat one, I'll keep eating them until I get sick.

I think Catalpa is the proper term. I've always heard them refered to as and called them toby(tobby?)worms. They're only found on certain trees(I've always called them tobyworm trees).

Never ate tails or fins. I cut the fins off first thing because they have some kind of poison in them that makes your hands cramp up when they poke you.

you can take a pencil and use the eraser end to turn these bad boys inside out and they work even better :)

fat%20catawba%20worms.JPG

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bacon, sausage and eggs daily.

I know, it's a "traditional" breakfast, but most people ain't got time for that.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Partial to tripe, roast duck, fried fish (cod) and French fries.

Vegetables: Love Spinach, Broccoli stalks.

Rosie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brussel Sprouts are my goto veggie to have with dinner!!!!! I feel like most people just say they don't like them but probably haven't tried them since they were 7 years old and hated any green vegetable.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sprouts get a bad rap

I love romaine lettuce but since it continues to get bad health warnings from the FDA I've stayed away from it recently and gone to other types of lettuce for my salads.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love romaine lettuce but since it continues to get bad health warnings from the FDA I've stayed away from it recently and gone to other types of lettuce for my salads.
How do U feel about health vaccines, curiosity question

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do U feel about health vaccines, curiosity question

As a senior citizen I keep all of my recommended vaccines up-to-date and I strongly believe in the annual high dosage flu shot for seniors. I've been blessed with great health and so far I've never spent even one night in a hospital for anything.