• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foods you eat alot of....that most dont

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cow Tongue fried and boiled donkey nuts.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mushrooms. Any way they can be served. Saute'd, fried, grilled, etc. I love mushrooms.
Turtle soup
Chicken gizzards
Crappie/bream
Pickled pigs feet

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I've probably eaten more squirrel and rabbit than anyone else on here.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never been a fan of chicken liver, but catfish love it.

Redeye gravy is made after browning some country ham in a skillet, remove it, then pour in some coffee to "deglaze" the pan. Add some chicken broth, sugar, and butter as you go and then spoon onto the ham. It's not bad, but I prefer just doing biscuits and sausage gravy.

Yep, You certainly know the recipe for red eye gravy!

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mushrooms. Any way they can be served. Saute'd, fried, grilled, etc. I love mushrooms.
Turtle soup
Chicken gizzards
Crappie/bream
Pickled pigs feet

chew, now you're talking my kind of southern eating along with squirrel and rabbit!

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is useful. Thank you.

I'm the guy that told you how to skin a deer with a rope and a golf ball, but you didn't think to ask me what bait to use for catfish? If you know of anyone with tobyworm trees, catfish love tobyworms too.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turtle soup
Chicken gizzards
Crappie/bream
Pickled pigs feet
i have never eaten any of that

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the guy that told you how to skin a deer with a rope and a golf ball, but you didn't think to ask me what bait to use for catfish? If you know of anyone with tobyworm trees, catfish love tobyworms too.

I have taken your guidance to heart and will apply it next time I come across road kill deer.

Separating the hooves from the carcass is critical.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turtle soup
Chicken gizzards
Crappie/bream
Pickled pigs feet

i have never eaten any of that

And I've had every one. Granted, the only one I eat regularly is mushrooms, but I won't shy away from the others if they're offered, much like chitlins. Crappie are more work for little in return, so we just typically drop off a stringer to the local Mexican family when we head home. They leave a bucket on the side of their house for us to fill up for the spigot and we just leave them on the front porch.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I've had every one. Granted, the only one I eat regularly is mushrooms, but I won't shy away from the others if they're offered, much like chitlins. Crappie are more work for little in return, so we just typically drop off a stringer to the local Mexican family when we head home. They leave a bucket on the side of their house for us to fill up for the spigot and we just leave them on the front porch.
lol im up north, we dont have that anywhere, and i hate mushrooms

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Crappie are too much work? All I do it cut the head, tail and fins off, gut them and scale them, then put em in the fryer.