• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Food for thought: How did Hernandez pass drug testing?

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the pot reduced the death toll? Guy was a gangbanger after all. Without pot he probably would have taken out at least a dozen or more.

And Aaron Hernandez was not a gang-banger,but the other guy was?

And the other guy was a pothead too.

is that what your saying?

way to defeat the advertisement of pot being nonviolent...........:rolleyes2:

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Aaron Hernandez was not a gang-banger,but the other guy was?

And the other guy was a pothead too.

is that what your saying?

way to defeat the advertisement of pot being nonviolent...........:rolleyes2:

No. The term "guy" in my post was referring to aaron hernandez. lern to reed gud.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it amazes me how many people keep saying that this is going to get tricky if the federal government makes it legal. Alcohol is legal but most jobs don't let you drink on the job and if you show up to work with alcohol in your system many jobs will fire you. Just because something is legal doesn't mean that a business has to actually abide by that to allow employees to do it. I mean can you imagine somebody operating a piece of heavy machinery high as a kite. Or tying it back to football say your OL is as high as can be and is slow to react to the ball being snapped letting a DL player have a free pass to hit your quarterback as hard as he wants. You really think the NFL wants that happening?

One thing that can happen from these law changes is that someone in Washington and Colorado are not going to get caught with illegal marijuana, because it isn't illegal there. But someone in a different state, without any drug testing from the NFL, can get caught by the police where it is illegal, and now the NFL can put them on that list of offenders and test more often.

So, you're right that it isn't making it trickier, but certain players are less at risk than others, even if all are under the same policy against it.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A small trace of alcohol from a day previous will not get someone fired.
Wrong. I work in a field that requires a CDL & often uses some type of heavy machinery at one time or another. If you are tested while at work & have alcohol in your system, you can be fired.
Alcohol in your system from a day previous? He's not talking about showing up a little bit after drinking. How much residue and how long does alcohol go away versus marijuana? Alcohol is much quicker. At the very least, quicker if you took relatively the same proportionate to a normal session of drinking or marijuana use.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alcohol in your system from a day previous? He's not talking about showing up a little bit after drinking. How much residue and how long does alcohol go away versus marijuana? Alcohol is much quicker. At the very least, quicker if you took relatively the same proportionate to a normal session of drinking or marijuana use.

If you have a small trace of alcohol in your system, it doesn't matter when it was consumed, and you happen to get piss tested when you show up at work, if you piss hot it can get you fired. Because we are union, if this was a first time offense & if the amount in your system was relatively small, you might not get fired. But if you fucked up on the job & that fuck up requires a piss test, you piss hot, you are fired. It doesn't matter the amount. The same thing goes for recreational & some prescription drugs.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I want to know is how the hell was a couple of guys getting murdered after getting in an altercation with him and his crew not even a blip on the radar?

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certo fruit pectin

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have a small trace of alcohol in your system, it doesn't matter when it was consumed, and you happen to get piss tested when you show up at work, if you piss hot it can get you fired. Because we are union, if this was a first time offense & if the amount in your system was relatively small, you might not get fired. But if you fucked up on the job & that fuck up requires a piss test, you piss hot, you are fired. It doesn't matter the amount. The same thing goes for recreational & some prescription drugs.

I get that, but I am asking about whether you would have a trace of alcohol if say you drank yesterday (24 hours ago) vs. smoked pot. I guess hangovers last long and your system would have it longer than a hangover, even if you felt nothing. I just didn't think it was truly analogous because of how long people have to be clean from mj to pass.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many tests did he pass?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I want to know is how the hell was a couple of guys getting murdered after getting in an altercation with him and his crew not even a blip on the radar?
it was a cold case for a few years...then when AH got arrested for the lloyd murder, it was revealed he was a suspect in that double homicide cold case based on new evidence.

after this he gets tried for that double murder...he goes away for either or both.