• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Florida "Surges" into No. 1 spot in Recruiting

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention Eddie Pierniero (sp?) The juco kicker who kicked a 77 yard field goal which has gone viral

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arguing with that idiot is like jumping in the mud to wrestle a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it. He is butt-hurt because Ohio State was dominated by a very good Michigan State team. That team did it to themselves and Florida had nothing to do with that. Had we not lost Grier, we would have beaten LSU, given Alabama all they wanted and not struggled on offense. against those weaker teams. All the pieces are in place for Florida to be a very good team next year and a national contender in 2017. The SEC will be just fine and continue to insert more players to the NFL than any other conference as they do each and every year. In addition, I suspect the SEC East will do just fine in the Bowl games. Both Tennessee and Kentucky can play very good football along with South Carolina and Georgia. We shall see.
I've never said anything about the MSU game other than they beat us and we were severely outcoached. They earned their place in the CFP and we earned our place outside of it. That's not butthurt. Also, losing by 3 as time expires never = dominated.

You actually seemed to be one of the more level-headed UF posters on here, but you're resorting to making stuff up like that idiot juice now. Too bad.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Felipe Franks, and the Del Rio kid are both going to be fighting It out and at least one of those guys is better than Treon.. i can't wait! !

Hope you are right....I'm desperate.....Treon killed us...OH what it could have been had Grier not been so stupid.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of teams struggle against shity competition. Ohio State didn't struggle against shitty competition. Good for them. Ohio State also played a shitty schedule. One Florida would have likely been 11-1 against if they beat Michigan. And yes, that's despite them looking bad against some bad teams.

I'm not comparing Ohio State and Florida. I'm comparing Florida to Ohio States shit schedule.
Right, I understand that. Again, for like the 5th time, if you actually go back to my original point, it literally had nothing to do with Ohio State's schedule. Are you able to refute the fact that Florida was lucky to escape against some very, very shitty teams this year, or not? That's the point.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you are right....I'm desperate.....Treon killed us...OH what it could have been had Grier not been so stupid.
We have picked up quite a few qbs this season. . And a kid from Texas Nuss had him throw line 5-6 times for him and he isn't even the starter in the team but the back up and nuss is all kinds of up in his bidness.. QBs are a huge pick up Franks is enrolling in Jan .. the Del Rio kid ( jack del Rios son) is a transfer from ore st or wash st .. one of those schools out there ..so transfer rules kept him sidelined this season and he has some playing time under him. . we have a couple of wr's that have us as a hard lean. . Things are looking up. . Besides just because your a 5* in hs doesn't mean crap in the college ranks we all know how that can work out. .. ill take a 3* with an incredible work ethic over a 5* with out it. .jmo

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, I understand that. Again, for like the 5th time, if you actually go back to my original point, it literally had nothing to do with Ohio State's schedule. Are you able to refute the fact that Florida was lucky to escape against some very, very shitty teams this year, or not? That's the point.

You brought up Florida's schedule. The Florida fans brought up Ohio State's. I then compared Florida to the teams on Ohio State's schedule. Based on those teams Florida is better than 10 of them. And yes that is taking into account the way they played against bad teams. I never disputed that they played bad in those couple games.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You brought up Florida's schedule. The Florida fans brought up Ohio State's. I then compared Florida to the teams on Ohio State's schedule. Based on those teams Florida is better than 10 of them. And yes that is taking into account the way they played against bad teams. I never disputed that they played bad in those couple games.
Alright, I will use your logic here then. You said it's stupid to judge a team by 3 games. Florida really only played well in 3 games this year - Ole Miss, Georgia and Missouri (who is 5-7). If you want to count the blowout win over New Mexico St, fine. Otherwise, they looked pretty bad for the rest of their schedule. So by your logic, how can you say it's a guarantee they'd go at worst 10-2?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I will use your logic here then. You said it's stupid to judge a team by 3 games. Florida really only played well in 3 games this year - Ole Miss, Georgia and Missouri (who is 5-7). If you want to count the blowout win over New Mexico St, fine. Otherwise, they looked pretty bad for the rest of their schedule. So by your logic, how can you say it's a guarantee they'd go at worst 10-2?

They are better than the following: Va Tech, NIU, WMU, Hawaii, Maryland, Indiana, PSU, Illinois, Minnesota and Rutgers. They are just better than all those teams. Would they struggle with those teams, probably some, but they are also good enough to blow out Ole Miss. None of those teams above are as good as Ole Miss/Tennessee either. Its hypothetical. But Florida is better than those teams. Nothing asburd to suggest they'd go 10-2/11-1(if they beat Michigan) against that schedule since they are better than all those teams.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are better than the following: Va Tech, NIU, WMU, Hawaii, Maryland, Indiana, PSU, Illinois, Minnesota and Rutgers. They are just better than all those teams. Would they struggle with those teams, probably some, but they are also good enough to blow out Ole Miss. None of those teams above are as good as Ole Miss/Tennessee either. Its hypothetical. But Florida is better than those teams. Nothing asburd to suggest they'd go 10-2/11-1(if they beat Michigan) against that schedule since they are better than all those teams.
Fair enough. As frustrating as you are sometimes, I'll at least say you support your opinions with sound reasoning.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. As frustrating as you are sometimes, I'll at least say you support your opinions with sound reasoning.

We've had our fair share of disagreements for sure, but you are definitely one of the better posters on here. :yo:

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have those 3 teams because you all play in the Big 10...which is weak sauce. Derrr. You know that. In the SEC you'd be unranked. You know that, too.
If they were in the SEC, they would each be at least 3 spots higher. Don't you pay attention to anything?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention Eddie Pierniero (sp?) The juco kicker who kicked a 77 yard field goal which has gone viral

Try kicking a 77 yarder with players on the field and it's probably going to hit one of your own lineman in the back of the head.

Our kicker has improved this year with accuracy, but leg was never his problem, it's always been accuracy.

Biggest deal IMO will be kickoffs. Less worries about having returns.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try kicking a 77 yarder with players on the field and it's probably going to hit one of your own lineman in the back of the head.

Our kicker has improved this year with accuracy, but leg was never his problem, it's always been accuracy.

Bama...pffft. Try going 10 - 3 with no kicker at all and a retarded QB. Then, I'll be impressed. Anybody can win with good players. BFD.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama...pffft. Try going 10 - 3 with no kicker at all and a retarded QB. Then, I'll be impressed. Anybody can win with good players. BFD.
Bama's practice squad with me at kicker could go 10-3 in the East.

Yup.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think so did you see the kick? It's all online he's been doing it at a JuCo .. i realize the one in the vid isn't game time but still pretty damn good AND ACCURATE along with distance. .We will take it!!

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so did you see the kick? It's all online he's been doing it at a JuCo .. i realize the one in the vid isn't game time but still pretty damn good AND ACCURATE along with distance. .We will take it!!
yeah but can he clean teeth and root canals??