• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flacco signed. Highest paid QB ever

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is $100 mill guaranteed

Damn they over paid out the ass. He must have had some video and photo of the owner and gm

Wait 100 million guaranteed? This is like Alex's 8.5 guaranteed right? Because holy fucking shit! I hope that money is gonna buy him happiness because he is about to have Grant at RT and Franklin at LT and instead of Boldin at #2 WR he is going to have Jackson.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Schefter:

To be precise, Joe Flacco's deal with Ravens will clock in at six years and $120.6 million, a bit more than Drew Brees' in almost every way.

Emphasis on the .6 million. Settle down until more is released, too.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yep, thats the nature of the beast.

if Kap had been the starter all of last year, wouldn't his agent been pushing for it now? granted he'd have to threaten to hold out, and it doesn't seem to be his 'style'?

think Baalke can still play the "lets see more consistency" card? weak i know, but thats what you reach for when negotiating mega deals.

He can't. Per some of the recent CBA negotiations, Kap is locked into his salary for next year. We couldn't pay him more if we wanted to.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So if we win the Superbowl next year does Kap get 100 million? Would he want 100 million knowing we won't be able to pay Crabs, Iputai, Davis, and probably Aldon? This shit is cray!

I'd like to think Kap would take a lesser salary to build up the team around him, but we'll see...

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to think Kap would take a lesser salary to build up the team around him, but we'll see...

I hope so Crim Kap looks like a kid that wants to win more then get super paid but sheesh when you start getting offered 100 million that is hard to turn down IMO

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he would easily do something like that; however, there will be a lot of pressure to NOT set such a precedent - It will be interesting to see how things develop.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he would easily do something like that; however, there will be a lot of pressure to NOT set such a precedent - It will be interesting to see how things develop.

Haha I beat you on that quote by a nose Bem. But :agree: hopefully Baltimore didn't Al Davis us on this deal.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I beat you on that quote by a nose Bem. But :agree: hopefully Baltimore didn't Al Davis us on this deal.

Al Davis us? LMAO!! You got post of the day right there! I agree Supreme!

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers,Brady,Manning and a few others might be thinking renegotiations right now.

Brady and Manning? he just beat them down in their own house! They should be happy with what they make.

Besides, Flacco has no charisma. Brady and Manning make a lot more money per year now through endorsements.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All well and good. None of it is relevant. Kaepernick pays an agent to get the maximum compensation available. If Kaepernick tells his agent to "get what's fair for the team" he'll be the first and only athlete to ever utter (or even think) those words.

We should draft Kaep's replacement this year. Because who is on the roster doesn't determine the winner of the SB.

WWE.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All well and good. None of it is relevant. Kaepernick pays an agent to get the maximum compensation available. If Kaepernick tells his agent to "get what's fair for the team" he'll be the first and only athlete to ever utter (or even think) those words.

We should draft Kaep's replacement this year. Because who is on the roster doesn't determine the winner of the SB.

WWE.

I see you're still buttdevasted.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me, or does it seem like the "highest paid player" thing is a curse?

It seems like the last guy who got that distinction and won a Super Bowl afterwards was Deion Sanders in 1995. Fuck you Cowboys.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me, or does it seem like the "highest paid player" thing is a curse?

It seems like the last guy who got that distinction and won a Super Bowl afterwards was Deion Sanders in 1995. Fuck you Cowboys.

It would be cool if Chris Culliver got paid starter money.