• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fisher Names Keenum Starter next year..

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Nick Foles/Case Keenum stayed healthy!
How many games did Sammy play in his time here? Did he even play in half of his games? and when he did play he SUCKED! ....and how much did we pay him?? Right there is enough to make me vomit! Anyone who thinks otherwise is either related to him or attracted to him! Hell, I don't think he even played a whole season this year! To me he is not about winning or helping his team, he proved that to me when he refused a paycut so Fisher did the right thing by dumping his sorry ass!! He is all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Big deal so he got injured yeah it sucks but it happens. Ask manning or Brady they blew out knees too. He only missed 2 games this year when he was blindsided but the bottom line is we would have s QB now. Yes he would be FA but he really liked St. Louis being close to home I think he would have done a deal. At worst we could have Franchised him and not be in this position of not having a QB. They do not grow on trees and are very hard to come by. Nick Foles stayed healthy because he pooped his pants and hides on the bench now. Unlike Bradford who played with a bum shoulder and a concussion! And guess what he is getting paid for doing so!!

Last edited:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big deal so he got injured yeah it sucks but it happens. Ask manning or Brady they blew out knees too. He only missed 2 games this year when he was blindsided but the bottom line is we would have s QB now. Yes he would be FA but he really liked St. Louis being close to home I think he would have done a deal. At worst we could have Franchised him and not be in this position of not having a QB. They do not grow on trees and are very hard to come by.

You didn't answer my question! How many total games has Sammy played in since he's been drafted?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't answer my question! How many total games has Sammy played in since he's been drafted?

He has played 63 out of 80. Every game his rookie year 2010. 10 games in 2011 and all of. 2012 then he blew out his knee twice! I think it's funny no one says a word about paying Nick foles $24 million for sitting on the bench??

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Zeke so in your eyes it's OK to pay somebody that sucks and can't find the field to sit on the bench.. but not pay somebody that's out there fighting and gets hurt but can actually do the job as proven this year. Lol :L oh and that 24m breaks down to 12m a year. Sam made 13m.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it Coug! Go to the Neg thread if you want to mention Bradford directly or indirectly! And the rest of you. Stop asking questions for Cougie to just start right back up again. GO TO THE NEG THREAD DAMN IT!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoops!! He got me going!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like all three QB's are coming back next season...
Rams Sports SportsHoopla homework...Everyone go to as many groceries stores as you can every week until the season starts...and bring a football with you! :D

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo LTR. We have beat this to death. I think we should stop all the Bradford talk on other threads outside of the negativity thread. We have gone back and forth and Smed and Cougie have had their say and now it is just re-hashing the hash. So heretofore, cease with the Bradford talk Cougie and Smed!! CAPEESH!

There would be absolutely no Bradford talk if a certain someone didn't repeatedly bring up ridiculous statements and comments about him, you guys do realize what the common denominator in all this ridiculous Sammie love is, I really don't even have to say it !

I have absolutely no problem NOT talking about Bradford, but if someone is going to make ridiculous comments about Bradford, you know damn well Im going to rip into him, no matter who it is

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed and precisely RamsFan88. That's why we are ending this right now except for the neg thread.

Actually Retro I would rather it not even be in the negativity thread, if Coug had his own Bradford thread then he could choose to go in there and spread the love all over, and those of us that don't want to talk about Bradford could just avoid that thread all together! Yes, Coug would have his own thread all by himself, probably with no one else reading or responding to his ridiculous Sammy isims!

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1, OK please stop that one QB talk, old news and not good news at that:2cents::hope:, 2. Didn't Coug and TEB say they are losing interest, please lose the address to this site and then we can get on with real fans.:hope:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smoke screen.

This is either to motivate Foles or they like a QB in the draft. No
Coach not in the playoffs declares a QB their starter for the next year in January.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows SJ76. Fisher can be a real drama queen with these sorts of things rather than just getting directly to the point and get people on board. Geez Louise, this is a pro football coach acting like a 14-year old teen-age girl!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smoke screen.

This is either to motivate Foles or they like a QB in the draft. No
Coach not in the playoffs declares a QB their starter for the next year in January.

Fisher for some reason does. Last year he said Bradford was his guy. I honestly really don't think it means anything if you think about it. Keenum is our only choice right now so he has to say that. We actually will have to overpay to keep Keenum now not just because he said it but because he's our only choice. You know he's praying something else comes up. last year he thought he was getting a good deal on Foles. Unfortunately we have no more trade trips to use. The Rams are in pretty good shape when it comes to the Cap. Especially if they cut long, JL and cook. They should have the money to go after a free-agent quarterback.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher for some reason does. Last year he said Bradford was his guy. I honestly really don't think it means anything if you think about it. Keenum is our only choice right now so he has to say that. We actually will have to overpay to keep Keenum now not just because he said it but because he's our only choice. You know he's praying something else comes up. last year he thought he was getting a good deal on Foles. Unfortunately we have no more trade trips to use. The Rams are in pretty good shape when it comes to the Cap. Especially if they cut long, JL and cook. They should have the money to go after a free-agent quarterback.

Keenum is a restricted free agent. How can any coach in his right mind name a free agent his starter?

The term "free-agent quarterback" is pointless. Use actual available players instead. He who shall not be named is highly unlikely to return. Brees is highly unlikely to leave New Orleans now that the Saints are keeping Payton. Here's your list of free agent QBs; who are you making cap space for?

He Who Shall Not Be Named (unlikely to return)
Kirk Cousins (unlikely to leave Washington)
Ryan Fitzpatrick (unlikely to leave Jets)
Brock Osweiler (unlikely to leave Broncos)
Chase Daniel
Drew Stanton
Chad Henne
Matt Hasselbeck
Matt Moore
Matt Schaub
Bruce Gradkowski
Kellen Clemens
Matt Cassel
Tarvaris Jackson
Scott Tolzien
Charlie Whitehurst
Luke McCown
Joe Webb
Dan Orlovsky
Michael Vick
Thaddeus Lewis
Josh Johnson
TJ Yates
Matt Flynn
Brandon Weeden
Jimmy Clausen
Josh Freeman
Ryan Lindley
Case Keenun (RFA) (likely to return)
Matt McGloin (RFA)
Pat Devlin (RFA)
Zac Dysert (RFA)

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's another fun fact. Did you know Julio Jones and more receiving yards then all the Rams receivers combined? :clap:

That is a downright disgusting fact and it saddens me.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That list has literally no QBs worth signing. The QB position in the NFL has become diluted to the point of being laughable.