• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fire Bevell

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, you can ignore this if you chose. And there's really no deed to insult people. You seem like a decent enough guy. We're just talking Seahawks football here.

So my choices are agree with everything or ignore it?

I'm afraid I have many more options than that. Share your views and say what you want, but I'll reserve my right to do the same.

You had a no name kid playing center tonight, you have no run blocking TE because Miller is out. And Britt didn't have his best night. If this team is built around dominating running between the tackles and you lose the centerpiece of that line (literally) then you take away a big part of who they are even before the defense has an opportunity to do it for you.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, as fans we can criticize and call out crappy play by players and crappy coaching and failures to adjust by offensive and defensive coaches.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm afraid I have many more options than that. Share your views and say what you want, but I'll reserve my right to do the same.

You had a no name kid playing center tonight, you have no run blocking TE because Miller is out. And Britt didn't have his best night. If this team is built around dominating running between the tackles and you lose the centerpiece of that line (literally) then you take away a big part of who they are even before the defense has an opportunity to do it for you.

Excuses, these same problems have existed with bevell for years they were just extremely evident today.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those are excuses. We were smoking teams in the preseason with our offense stretching the ball vertically and we haven't even tried it yet in the regular season. Why's that? Why does Percy Harvin never get the ball past the LOS? Why do we never try to attack the middle of the field through the air? Why do you send Harvin in motion to draw defenders and then throw a screen to the same side? Because Harvin's such a good blocker that he'll be able to pick up the multiple guys that come with him? WTF was the point of that? That was pretty much the cherry on top of the sit sandwich of a game plan they came into this game with. I can't believe they even practiced some of these plays. The bubble screen doesn't work but we keep going with it. The read option doesn't work but we keep going with it. It's time to adapt, go to some more traditional offensive sets, and beat teams because we have better football players. Our offense is based on misdirection and it's failing miserably. The guys on defense are way too athletic to let a team get away with it.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You watch the play's sometimes in slow motion and NO ONE is open... The routes are a fucking joke, Wilson has very limited options... I totally agree.. Wilson was handcuffed on some of these play's ...

Agreed, Wilson was limited with his options. Any D-Coordinator can figure out to move the back field up when all our play calling are bubble screens, 3 yd outs and Percy on sweep runs. These are suppose to be surprise plays, not part of your usual playbook. Bevell needs to get back to what worked. Running Lynch hard and play action.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Seahawks had a better OL, Bevell would end up being judged a genius.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Seahawks had a better OL, Bevell would end up being judged a genius.

Uh, Harold, the defense failed to cover the underneath outlet passes, just like they failed to do so at San Diego.

The defense giving up 3rd and 14s and 3rd and 20s is unacceptable.

The offense had the lead late in the 4th quarter and the defense could not hold.

Coaching fuckups:
What about that 4th and long by Carroll deep in his own territory giving Dallas a short field ???

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, Harold, the defense failed to cover the underneath outlet passes, just like they failed to do so at San Diego.

The defense giving up 3rd and 14s and 3rd and 20s is unacceptable.

The offense had the lead late in the 4th quarter and the defense could not hold.

Coaching fuckups:
What about that 4th and long by Carroll deep in his own territory giving Dallas a short field ???

Most of what you said has nothing to do with Bevell.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of what you said has nothing to do with Bevell.

The loss has nothing to do with Bevell.

I'm pointing out the weakness with the DC to contrast and focus the discussion.

Also Carroll needs to be called out.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire everyone!!! Even the hawk and the guy who pushes the button on the flame cannons during the pregame entrances.

And especially the hot dog vendors walking the stairs. Buh bye!!!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are excuses. We were smoking teams in the preseason with our offense stretching the ball vertically and we haven't even tried it yet in the regular season. Why's that? Why does Percy Harvin never get the ball past the LOS? Why do we never try to attack the middle of the field through the air? Why do you send Harvin in motion to draw defenders and then throw a screen to the same side? Because Harvin's such a good blocker that he'll be able to pick up the multiple guys that come with him? WTF was the point of that? That was pretty much the cherry on top of the sit sandwich of a game plan they came into this game with. I can't believe they even practiced some of these plays. The bubble screen doesn't work but we keep going with it. The read option doesn't work but we keep going with it. It's time to adapt, go to some more traditional offensive sets, and beat teams because we have better football players. Our offense is based on misdirection and it's failing miserably. The guys on defense are way too athletic to let a team get away with it.

Wasn't Bevell still here in the preseason? :whistle:

So who isn't here that was then? Right, Unger, and Miller specifically.

Beating up teams in the preseason translates to wins in the regular season when? And for who?

Dallas took away everything they wanted to do. They executed better. I don't need excuses. Excuses are the fodder of fans who don't understand what actually goes into a game.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've be lukewarm at best on Bevell since he got here, but today was bad. The thing is he'll have a brilliantly designed gameplay in a week or two and we will forget all about this. Until he shits the bed again. Maddening.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Beating up teams in the preseason translates to wins in the regular season when? And for who?

Dallas took away everything they wanted to do. They executed better. I don't need excuses. Excuses are the fodder of fans who don't understand what actually goes into a game.

Yes he was. The plays are obviously in the fucking book. You want to know what my opinion if him is? He's better than the sorry showing we've seen so far but he's a yes man and PC's steamrolling him because PC is all about the defense and doesn't want the offense to throw a monkey wrench into the works. So he comes up with the crap we saw today. Having no spine is on him too and by the behavior of Baldwin getting in Wilson's face things are at a boiling point with an offense.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And what did they take away? The bubble screen? Yeah, that worked good never. The fly sweep? We've really done well with that one this season. We didn't even try to throw the ball more than 10 yards today. Everyone's worried about Harvin getting injured and we're playing him like he's a RB and not a slot receiver. If that was the plan for him then this was a stupid signing.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire everyone!!! Even the hawk and the guy who pushes the button on the flame cannons during the pregame entrances.

And especially the hot dog vendors walking the stairs. Buh bye!!!

yea, fuck that hot dog vendor. I've never like the way he "hands' out hot dogs, like they're not important or something.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice try, Bevell

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

And what did they take away? The bubble screen? Yeah, that worked good never. The fly sweep? We've really done well with that one this season. We didn't even try to throw the ball more than 10 yards today. Everyone's worried about Harvin getting injured and we're playing him like he's a RB and not a slot receiver. If that was the plan for him then this was a stupid signing.

Well perhaps if a receiver could shake off a defender the Seahawks would throw down field. Time to give guys like Lockette and Richardson some more snaps IMO.