• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Final Keeper?

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little torn on my keepers for my 12 team superflex PPR league. We get to keep 4 offensive players and 1 IDP. My current keepers are setup as Alshon, RG3, Lynch, Allen and Kiko. But i'm not sure if I should try to find a way to fit in Michael Floyd. Either at the cost of RG3 or Allen. I draft 10th in both the vet and rookie drafts. So I could be putting myself in a tough situation at QB if I don't keep at least 1. Floyd has a lot of love going his way. Looking at him as a top 10 WR this year with a ADP well in range with keeping him in a 4 offensive keeper league. One other option would be trading Floyd. What's the lowest round you would take for him. I'm asking for a 1st at the moment from the guy who's interested.

On the IDP front for anyone with a opinion. Which injured LB would you rather keep Bowman or Kiko? Or boot both of them for Wagner who is my only healthy IDP choice.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Wagner not just get hurt? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else...

Anyway...

I'm a big supporter of Floyd. I have him in the top 10 this year, and I really think he leads the Cards passing attack. At the expense of Allen or Jeffery? On paper, yes, I have him over both... but draft value might have him a tad under Allen. I would try and trade one of the three and it wouldn't matter to me which one.

If you can't get good value, I would really consider keeping all three over RG3 (and actually, now that I'm writing that, I would probably keep them over him anyway). That's a nice trio of young stud WR to have in a keeper.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe my terminology isn't up to snuff. . Forgive me, but what is a superflex?

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe my terminology isn't up to snuff. . Forgive me, but what is a superflex?

It's the option to play 2 QB's if we see fit. The prevailing logic is to do so when you are in a superflex league. I'm tempted to do Lynch, Floyd, Alshon and Allen. Just a little worried what my QB position will look like post draft. I have had some interest in RG3 in the past. But when I made everyone available this week prior to keeper deadline no one has inquired about him.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant help ya much on the IDP end - getting any offers on Lynch though?
Your other guys are young, breakout potential, Lynch might be out of a job this time next year.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the option to play 2 QB's if we see fit. The prevailing logic is to do so when you are in a superflex league. I'm tempted to do Lynch, Floyd, Alshon and Allen. Just a little worried what my QB position will look like post draft. I have had some interest in RG3 in the past. But when I made everyone available this week prior to keeper deadline no one has inquired about him.

Ahhh..ook, than yes, always play that second QB when possible. Always

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant help ya much on the IDP end - getting any offers on Lynch though?
Your other guys are young, breakout potential, Lynch might be out of a job this time next year.

Been dead on all fronts. I could try to push it. Got until Friday to get something done. Last season everyone wanted him. Might have missed the best chance then but I was competing to win the league.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moved Lynch for the 3rd overall pick in the 1st round. Now I can either do this..

Keep RG3, Alshon, Floyd and Allen or Ellington, Alshon, Floyd and Allen. Depends on opinions on Ellington. But having the 3rd and 10th picks now I can nab a good RB and QB to either have both my starting QB's off the get go. Or to replace RG3 if I decide not to keep him. I have to think one of the first two guys would take RG3 if I cut him. But I could be wrong.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heavy on the Cardinals that way. I hate doing that...usually. I wonder what Ellington and a pick gets you?

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heavy on the Cardinals that way. I hate doing that...usually. I wonder what Ellington and a pick gets you?

Not sure weird movement going on just before the draft. Stafford got combined with Crabtree for a 3rd. Can't see the guy keeping Crabtree. But a 3rd for Stafford is a steal going into keepers. Yet I got a hard time for moving Lynch in possibly his last year in Seattle for the 3rd pick lol. If I was guessing a 2nd or 3rd if I found the correct owner. Some needy owners in the league as far as keepers go.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if its looking like most of the teams are keeping QBs, you may be forced to make RG3 one of your keepers, just so you aren't hurting/missing out on the 2QB start.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say what the plans are of the other teams. I'm sure we see a few more trades prior to the keeper deadline. But these are the teams QB situations and best keepers.

TM1- RG3 and Brady (my team) Floyd, Allen, Alshon and Ellington 2 go back to the draft
TM2- Kaep and garbage
TM3- Brees and Tannehill but Tate, Murray and Julio so someone goes back to the draft.
TM4- Flacco, Bradford keep neither with Lacy, DT, Brown, Mathews and Richardson on roster?
TM5- Luck and Foles but Morris, AP and Charles on roster someone goes back to the draft.
TM6- Stafford and Eli but VJax, Austin, Crabtree, JT, Gronk no idea what he plans on doing.
TM7- Cam and Rodgers with Foster and A Johnson
TM8- Ryan McCoy Forte and Marshall as keepers
TM9- Rivers and Dalton but Gio, AJG and Cruz someone goes back to the draft
TM10- Peyton and Romo Stacy and I guess Welker
TM11- Wilson and Cutler with Martin, Lynch and Cobb someone goes back
TM12- L Bell, Megatron, Dez and I guess Josh Gordon no QB on roster after moving Stafford.