• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fields v Caleb

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been able to watch a complete Bears game, just what they show on Red Zone. But Williams had good numbers yesterday and I'm going to assume under heavy pressure. Am I wrong here that he had a very good game?

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ridiculous fumble and the botched snap by Fields yesterday gave me PTSD.

Keep playing good kid because daddy wants his higher draft pick...but good lord do I not miss that sh*t.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been able to watch a complete Bears game, just what they show on Red Zone. But Williams had good numbers yesterday and I'm going to assume under heavy pressure. Am I wrong here that he had a very good game?
Not really, he went against one of the worst defenses in the NFL.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really, he went against one of the worst defenses in the NFL.

He did everything he needed to do to win and didn’t turn it over. Checked down when he needed to and made some plays.

For a rookie playing his fourth game with an offensive line that has been pretty bad so far this season and, until Sunday, a non existent run game I think his performance was quite good.

He’s only gonna get better. All the tools are there. Gotta clean up some communication errors and presnap issues but you can clearly tell the effort is there.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did everything he needed to do to win and didn’t turn it over. Checked down when he needed to and made some plays.

For a rookie playing his fourth game with an offensive line that has been pretty bad so far this season and, until Sunday, a non existent run game I think his performance was quite good.

He’s only gonna get better. All the tools are there. Gotta clean up some communication errors and presnap issues but you can clearly tell the effort is there.
I agree.
If he doesn't get the crap beat out of him this year, he'll get better and stronger from the experience.