• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Feds investigating FSU on the Winston case.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must have struck a nerve here base on your off topic deflection rant.

btw, FSU was getting bitch slapped by a wider margin in the title game by a team that went 3 - 9 the previous year.

I see you did not respond to my response to you about court. GO figure.

And no you really did not hit a nerve at all. Just felt it should be known what happened this past year. Yep Auburn was 3-9 the previous year. But when they met the two best defenses in the SEC they ran all over them. Unlike FSU who held them to their 2nd lowest rushing yards and points. But hey it is all good.

fsu-unconquered-national-champions-t-shirt.jpeg

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you did not respond to my response to you about court. GO figure.

And no you really did not hit a nerve at all. Just felt it should be known what happened this past year. Yep Auburn was 3-9 the previous year. But when they met the two best defenses in the SEC they ran all over them. Unlike FSU who held them to their 2nd lowest rushing yards and points. But hey it is all good.

fsu-unconquered-national-champions-t-shirt.jpeg

Should say "Untested Season". Easiest road to a BCS title Ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should say "Untested Season". Easiest road to a BCS title Ever.

Well had OSU been able to beat ANY team with a pulse this past year they could have played in the NCG. But alas they got beat down by MSU and then lost to Clemson who FSU creamed.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well had OSU been able to beat ANY team with a pulse this past year they could have played in the NCG. But alas they got beat down by MSU and then lost to Clemson who FSU creamed.

Regardless of the fact that tOSU lost to one of the top defenses in the country, Something FSU never had to face, and then lost a game after that heartbreak with two defensive starters out (one an all american) on an already suspect defense, doesn't take away from the fact that FSU had the easiest road to a BCS title by a landslide.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of the fact that tOSU lost to one of the top defenses in the country, Something FSU never had to face, and then lost a game after that heartbreak with two defensive starters out (one an all american) on an already suspect defense, doesn't take away from the fact that FSU had the easiest road to a BCS title by a landslide.

All I am reading are EXCUSES. Which is typical of some OSU fans I have met. OSU lost to both teams(The big LOL is the Clemson loss). We faced the same D and ran circles around them.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, seems like the Heisman Trophy is getting to be more and more an award for the morally challenged of late. Once upon a time even if they didn't pick the absolute best player, they always tried to pick a "role model." Well, not counting OJ, I guess.

I suspect that ambivalence is going to be more and more a theme of the sport, especially if they get unionized.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stumbled across this. Haha.

“Lord, I come to you as humble as I know how. Please tell that Bitch to keep her mouth shut. Tryna ruin my life Lord. I don’t know why she accused me of r*pe, she moaned and everything. She liked it, right Lord? And Lord please don’t let the obvious cover up done by the Tallahassee PD, be called out on it. I’m too fragile, and successful to go to jail Lord. There are predators in there. Lord we got through the first smoke screen, now carry me through this one as well. In Allah’s, Buddha’s and Christ’s name we pray. Amen"

by StudentProdigy on Apr 4, 2014 | 10:37 AM

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I am reading are EXCUSES. Which is typical of some OSU fans I have met. OSU lost to both teams(The big LOL is the Clemson loss). We faced the same D and ran circles around them.

You didn't face any D close to Michigan St's. I am not on here touting OSU as a great team.

Just realize that FSU had the easiest cake walk in BCS history last year and it can't be debated.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't face any D close to Michigan St's. I am not on here touting OSU as a great team.

Just realize that FSU had the easiest cake walk in BCS history last year and it can't be debated.

OSU did. And yet they failed in the end...and then again.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To use the comments of the BIG fans and SEC fans. FSU never faces any good D. Well except that UF D which this year was #8 in total D, #15 in scoring D, and #7 in passing D. Nope we never faced any good defenses. But do not let the stats of a team in a better conference than either of ours stop you.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To use the comments of the BIG fans and SEC fans. FSU never faces any good D. Well except that UF D which this year was #8 in total D, #15 in scoring D, and #7 in passing D. Nope we never faced any good defenses. But do not let the stats of a team in a better conference than either of ours stop you.

You mean that defense that allowed an FCS team to rush for 400 yards on them ?

:lol:

"Easiest BCS title Path EVER= 2013 FSU" - Cannot be debated.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean that defense that allowed an FCS team to rush for 400 yards on them ?

:lol:

"Easiest BCS title Path EVER= 2013 FSU" - Cannot be debated.

Not that I am sticking up for Florida in anyway, but the triple option that Georgie Southern runs to perfection is hard to stop when you only see it once in a blue moon. I remember another top rated defense that had lots of rushing yards put on them in a game a few years back, and that team went on to win the BCS title that year.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win the Heisman, spend all offseason in a negative spotlight. 3 out of last 4 say that's true.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I am sticking up for Florida in anyway, but the triple option that Georgie Southern runs to perfection is hard to stop when you only see it once in a blue moon. I remember another top rated defense that had lots of rushing yards put on them in a game a few years back, and that team went on to win the BCS title that year.

Nice excuse.

Samford held them to under 200 yards.

SAMFORD!

:laugh3:

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice excuse.

Samford held them to under 200 yards.

SAMFORD!

:laugh3:

Tring to figure out whats worse: winning an nc after a cakewalk that included the #2 team in the land(fsu)or being gifted an easier cakewalk......and failing.....TWICE. (osu).

Getting ass raped by one of the supposed cakewalkers that fsu pounded into submission really closes that discussion, I guess. :noidea:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tring to figure out whats worse: winning an nc after a cakewalk that included the #2 team in the land(fsu)or being gifted an easier cakewalk......and failing.....TWICE. (osu).

Getting ass raped by one of the supposed cakewalkers that fsu pounded into submission really closes that discussion, I guess. :noidea:

Unfortunately you are not very clued in.

As bad as Ohio State's schedule was, FSU's was worse and that is not according to me but by they experts.

And when did a 5 point loss start to be described as an ass r*pe?

One thing we know for sure that was worse was Miami's futile but expected crappy season which ended on something a lot more realistic to an ass r*pe.

You've been begging to get involved into this conversation, sorry my first response to you was such a crippling body blow.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately you are not very clued in.

As bad as Ohio State's schedule was, FSU's was worse and that is not according to me but by they experts.

And when did a 5 point loss start to be described as an ass r*pe?

One thing we know for sure that was worse was Miami's futile but expected crappy season which ended on something a lot more realistic to an ass r*pe.

You've been begging to get involved into this conversation, sorry my first response to you was such a crippling body blow.

You should perhaps dig up my predictions fpr the canes the last few years. Spot on I believe.

Clemson made osu look silly for 60 minutes. Either way, fsu kicked clemsons lungs out their ass, and osu couldnt even manage a W over those cakewalkers. :wtf2: