• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FAU would beat Nebraska in a rematch

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see pathetic in the mirror every morning. So I guess I should quit. You see it every morning when you pop your pimples, so you must be an expert...

ZOMG YOURE SO CLEVER!!!!

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright kiddo. Time for bed.

Nighty, night, junior. Have your mommy bring you some warm milk when she tucks you in. And have her check under the bed for monsters. Wouldn't want you to pee the bed when you hear a scary noise in the night...

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't going to be a rematch, why are you all so mad? Wait until later in the season and work off of more important wins/losses.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your assertion is that because Oklahoma didn't struggle with a lesser team like Tulsa, they would run a better team like McNeese. Makes total sense. Hey everyone, OU is winning the Natty this year. Book it. They beat Tulsa!

Damn you are stupid...

Ok, you want to know why I say Oklahoma is a better team? Because they fucking are. Oklahoma would shit down Nebraskas throat. They won 11 games last year, including their signature win over a title contender named Alabama with a very transitional team. They return 19, count em 19 starters and have only improved. They are favorites to win their conference this year and are considered legitimate contenders to make the playoff. They have looked very dominant so far, and not by just out athleting their opposition. They are playing solid football.

Nebraska on the other hand continues to turn in mediocre seasons and is unable to win their conference by any stretch in what is the butt end of jokes regarding the power 5 as they lose to teams like Minnesota, and Iowa. Your bowl win was over Georgia's third string walk ons. You are considered potential possibilities to win your division only to be certainly blown out in your conference championship game, if you make it that far.

You want to know why I say Oklahoma is fucking better? Because they are. Now shut the fuck up and sit down, junior.

Last edited by a moderator:

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like this shit isn't happening nowadays.

This is why major programs aren't going to schedule FCS teams anymore. Because good players are transferring out of FBS schools to these FCS teams to get playing time.
FCS teams have a total of three wins over FBS teams so far this year. The reason FBS teams are moving away from scheduling FCS teams (with the exceptions of the ACC and the SEC) is to improve their schedule strengths.

No bowl subdivision team is running in fear from the championship subdivision.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say, the Big 12 is absolute trash this year......

Oklahoma should roll through it.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say, the Big 12 is absolute trash this year......

Oklahoma should roll through it.

Not so sure. Oklahoma state and West Virginia turned in two pretty good performances against contenders already. Neither are expected to contend for the conference. Tech is pretty bad though.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, you want to know why I say Oklahoma is a better team? Because they fucking are. Oklahoma would shit down Nebraskas throat. They won 11 games last year, including their signature win over a title contender named Alabama with a very transitional team. They return 19, count em 19 starters and have only improved. They are favorites to win their conference this year and are considered legitimate contenders to make the playoff. They have looked very dominant so far, and not by just out athleting their opposition. They are playing solid football.

Nebraska on the other hand continues to turn in mediocre seasons and is unable to win their conference by any stretch in what is the butt end of jokes regarding the power 5 as they lose to teams like Minnesota, and Iowa. Your bowl win was over Georgia's third string walk ons. You are considered potential possibilities to win your division only to be certainly blown out in your conference championship game, if you make it that far.

You want to know why I say Oklahoma is fucking better? Because they are. Now shut the fuck up and sit down, junior.
Well we all know how much last year has to do with this year. But this explains so much. You really do not know anything about college ball. I fell so sorry for you. Relying on the old "my team was great last year so therefore, the are great this year," argument. So, so sad. But I guess in your mind they can stop playing games now. Congrats on the natty you just won with last years team...

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously, if Oklahoma were to lose to McNeese State I'd be expecting losses from K-State, Iowa State, Texas Tech, West Virginia, TCU, and OSU. I'm not saying they might drop one of those. I'm saying they lose them all. That's how fucking stupid your insinuation that Oklahoma might lose to McNeese makes you look.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we all know how much last year has to do with this year. But this explains so much. You really do not know anything about college ball. I fell so sorry for you. Relying on the old "my team was great last year so therefore, the are great this year," argument. So, so sad. But I guess in your mind they can stop playing games now. Congrats on the natty you just won with last years team...

You dumb ass. :L

My team was down last year. That's what you're ignorant ass isn't getting. They're better this year and it's not even close. Stop this. Your little straw man arguments are so pathetic. Do you realize how retarded your implications are? You're just deflecting and trying to say I'm claiming the title already. Nowhere have I said that. Not once, and I dare you to find it. But that's all you have and it's making you look really pathetic.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, shit. I just realized it. I hurt your feelings. I mean, looking at what you posted, I must have really upset you. I am so sorry. But to be on the safe side, maybe you should head on back to the "my little ponies" board so you don't have your delicate feelings hurt again...

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we all know how much last year has to do with this year.
Agreed. Last year has very little to do with this year.

So I have a question. Based on results from this year, how in the bloody hell do you conclude that McNeese State is as good as Tulsa?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, shit. I just realized it. I hurt your feelings. I mean, looking at what you posted, I must have really upset you. I am so sorry. But to be on the safe side, maybe you should head on back to the "my little ponies" board so you don't have your delicate feelings hurt again...

No kiddo. I'm simply floored at how ridiculous your arguments are. I don't get upset over dumb shit on the Internet. Clearly you do. I won't waste any more time trying to explain it to you because you either can't, or won't comprehend it. You're clearly unable to converse like an adult. Enjoy your 8 win season.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dumb ass. :L

My team was down last year. That's what you're ignorant ass isn't getting. They're better this year and it's not even close. Stop this. Your little straw man arguments are so pathetic. Do you realize how retarded your implications are?

Oh, but they are better this year because? They beat Tulsa? I bet you think that is going to be Tulsa's only loss. Because OU is great this year! Hope OU doesn't lose to teja$. Now that would be embarrassing...

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No kiddo. I'm simply floored at how ridiculous your arguments are. I don't get upset over dumb shit on the Internet. Clearly you do. I won't waste any more time trying to explain it to you because you either can't, or won't comprehend it. You're clearly unable to converse like an adult. Enjoy your 8 win season.

You sure get fired up when you are busy not being upset. You are fragile. I get it. You should get tested for low testosterone. That would explain a lot.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, but they are better this year because? They beat Tulsa? I bet you think that is going to be Tulsa's only loss. Because OU is great this year! Hope OU doesn't lose to teja$. Now that would be embarrassing...

Oklahoma is better this year because they didn't lose much, are healthy, and some incredibly talented young players have another year of experience. Oklahoma was decimated by injuries last year and still did what they did. Their offensive line, and defensive front seven went from questionable to possibly the best in the conference. I believe they're stronger at RB as well. We also have our quarterback. So yeah, look at any football analysis and it says we're better.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure get fired up when you are busy not being upset. You are fragile. I get it. You should get tested for low testosterone. That would explain a lot.

:tsk:

Like I said, you're unable to converse like an adult. Can't believe I've wasted this much time on your dumb ass, but you've proven my point for me. Thanks for that.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will there be a Romeo/HuskerCradle thread?

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma is better this year because they didn't lose much, are healthy, and some incredibly talented young players have another year of experience. Oklahoma was decimated by injuries last year and still did what they did. Their offensive line, and defensive front seven went from questionable to possibly the best in the conference. I believe they're stronger at RB as well. We also have our quarterback. So yeah, look at any football analysis and it says we're better.

First decent post you have made in this thread...