• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FAU would beat Nebraska in a rematch

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is these teams actually play in a P5 conference. Not FCS.

But that's what we're talking about here.

McNeese State would beat Iowa State and Texas Tech......just like they would beat half of the Big 10 Conference this year.

So my point is, if Nebraska struggles with one of those teams from a Major Conference who is actually WORSE than McNeese State, then it's not a big deal. But because it's McNeese State, it's a big deal.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all perception....that's all it is. You're an FCS program so you automatically = high school level.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that's what we're talking about here.

McNeese State would beat Iowa State and Texas Tech......just like they would beat half of the Big 10 Conference this year.

So my point is, if Nebraska struggles with one of those teams from a Major Conference who is actually WORSE than McNeese State, then it's not a big deal. But because it's McNeese State, it's a big deal.

:noidea: they couldn't beat Nebraska...

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then say what you mean and quit being a pussy about it.

I said exactly what I meant you ignoramus. I pointed out that your assertion that McNeese state was better than Tulsa was pointless because Oklahoma in no way struggled against Tulsa. Oklahoma has been dominant in both games this year in all facets of the game, so your assertion that Oklahoma might lose to the mighty powerhouse that is McNeese state is fucking retarded. Got anything else you want to flail with there Internet tough guy?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not. I really do not.

Actually, now that I think about it, Nebraska could pretty much just give the ball to Abdullah all game long and he'd pretty much win it for you. Their run D is garbage.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said exactly what I meant your ignoramus. I pointed out that your assertion that McNeese state was better than Tulsa was pointless because Oklahoma in no way struggled against Tulsa. Oklahoma has been dominant in both games this year in all facets of the game, so your assertion that Oklahoma might lose to the mighty powerhouse that is McNeese state is fucking retarded. Got anything else you want to flail with there Internet tough guy?

So your assertion is that because Oklahoma didn't struggle with a lesser team like Tulsa, they would run a better team like McNeese. Makes total sense. Hey everyone, OU is winning the Natty this year. Book it. They beat Tulsa!

Damn you are stupid...

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your assertion is that because Oklahoma didn't struggle with a lesser team like Tulsa, they would run a better team like McNeese. Makes total sense. Hey everyone, OU is winning the Natty this year. Book it. They beat Tulsa!

Damn you are stupid...

Your little attempts are so pathetic. Keep trying bud.