• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

farewell thread

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this might just be the frustration of the night creeping in but i am pretty much done with this board.

i come on here and precious few are happy to be watching football or even slightly optimistic that we stand a chance to survive the off season or believe we can make a playoff run. in case some have forgotten this is a hobby we pursue it because we get some sort of base pleasure out of it; but nope everyone is just bitching about how big and long Suh's inevitable fine and suspension will be.

it is at this point i do thoroughly want to recognize the more patient fans here like old lion and bishop but instead of the that patience and rationality being directed towards debate about what the fuck happens if we had refs with eyeballs instead of packer love goggles on punt returns and safety calls it is about the fucking tripped up steps of suh. who like old lion said else where ... (paraphrased) he must have eyes in the back of his head to be able to so solidly step on the 2nd foot without looking. HOF talent right there.

anyways not sure what i'm going to do with the playoffs around the corner and i know i am going to get fucking crucified for even dipping my toe into the fucking cannibalistic sewage this community has become but i had to get this off my chest.

whatever i end up doing i wanted to state that ill probably check in for fantasy sports stuff but if anyone needed to get ahold of me for those things it will be better to just reach me through other mediums (FB preferred as the ESPN email rarely works for me for some stupid reason).

good luck in the playoffs to those who haven't been convinced we have already lost so why bother playing.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck in the gym. Later man.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understandable. It was good for a few months. We totally understand what changed about he board in the last month to make it awful.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this might just be the frustration of the night creeping in but i am pretty much done with this board.

i come on here and precious few are happy to be watching football or even slightly optimistic that we stand a chance to survive the off season or believe we can make a playoff run. in case some have forgotten this is a hobby we pursue it because we get some sort of base pleasure out of it; but nope everyone is just bitching about how big and long Suh's inevitable fine and suspension will be.

it is at this point i do thoroughly want to recognize the more patient fans here...

Just another example of a poster telling everyone else how to act here (same as them).

Hit the gym, man. Your Happiness has nothing to do with this board or the Lions.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel ya LCW.

Just look at Swarm's (RobBase) responses on this very thread- he's projecting his own insecurities on you (twice)because he doesn't like you calling out his whiner crew for killing the board. That's exactly the kind of behavior that's made this place suck. What's unfortunate is that there's two or three other posters who have just as many issues as he does and they hang from his nuts and support everything he has to say like some kind of emotionally unstable roid-rage Jesus or some such shit.

Any chance at talking real football here went out the window the minute Gandy begged Swarm to return from his self-imposed leave. Shit immediately took a nose dive when that happened...

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the kind words LCW. Disappointing news though. There is also an ignore option somewhere on here that might help.

I understand not wanting to listen to the loser mentality of many of the pussy ass bitches on this site. But that is life. They are everywhere, not just here. Losers gotta lose and they aint happy until they do and until everyone is as miserable a loser as them.
Leaving just gives them more staisfaction. I stay just for spite. :lol:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel ya LCW.

Just look at Swarm's (RobBase) responses on this very thread- he's projecting his own insecurities on you (twice)because he doesn't like you calling out his whiner crew for killing the board. That's exactly the kind of behavior that's made this place suck. What's unfortunate is that there's two or three other posters who have just as many issues as he does and they hang from his nuts and support everything he has to say like some kind of emotionally unstable roid-rage Jesus or some such shit.

Any chance at talking real football here went out the window the minute Gandy begged Swarm to return from his self-imposed leave. Shit immediately took a nose dive when that happened...

Love it.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And LCW has been my client (personal training) for years. Bros 4 life.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you do love it, making fun of others is kind of your thing. Some of us are secure enough with our lives that we don't have to try to insult others to feel better... you don't seem to be at that level of secureness. You're just a shitty guy towards others, no way around it...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And LCW has been my client (personal training) for years. Bros 4 life.

While you were simultaneously scamming people into mortgages they couldn't afford?

That or personal trainers apparently earn bonuses that far exceed their level of hourly pay.

Or maybe it's option C- your story changes to suite your argument?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you do love it, making fun of others is kind of your thing. Some of us are secure enough with our lives that we don't have to try to insult others to feel better... you don't seem to be at that level of secureness. You're just a shitty guy towards others, no way around it...

I didn't insult anyone. I simply brought up Suh and his stomp part 2.

That of course resulted in you calling me a pussy, accusing me of steroid use, and now the stuff in this thread.

Then you post this dribble about how I insult others.

How could I not love this stuff.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't decide if you're more full of shit, or full of yourself?

I think it's really probably too close to call...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's too bad so many of you guys are so much more interested in discussing our negatives after a loss than you are in discussing our positives after a win.

What's up with that?

Same Old Lions Fans...

:whistle:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's your idea of me insulting others? Lol.

Go pump some iron and yell at someone smaller than you in he gym...

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah just for the record rob has helped me with some gym/health tips for a few years now. back on cbs i said once how heavy i am and he offered some advice. i have always appreciated it and even though i haven't had great success i have defintiely progressed to a better direction and have been able to keep a good rhythm.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah just for the record rob has helped me with some gym/health tips for a few years now. back on cbs i said once how heavy i am and he offered some advice. i have always appreciated it and even though i haven't had great success i have defintiely progressed to a better direction and have been able to keep a good rhythm.

That's good info to know, and I'm sure his initial advice was well-intentioned.

But knowing the kind of guy he is I wouldn't be so sure those aren't parting shots he's taking above. That's just his style...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How's the 5x5 program working for you? Email me for a new one if you need one.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Awesome man keep up the good work. Keeping and staying in shape is tough.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see I haven't really missed anything.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drama ? in here ? on this board ? nope ! you haven't missed a thing... same ole shit as usual