• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Lions season thread

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Legs bending where there aren’t joints have a way of bothering me. lol
In surgery after they knock you out they havecto thoroughly clean the leg so there's no chance of infection. One person holds your leg up by the foot, while another scrubs it. The first time I saw a broken femur just bending as they held the whole legs weight by the foot... I had to look away the first time. The second time it still made me a bit queasy/uneasy. Tib-fibs don't bother me, and after the first couple even femur are fine now. I don't like it when I have to move people's broken limbs and they're screaming and I feel the bone grinding. Yuck. But just seeing a "normal" break isn't that bad.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not at all graphic, but it kinda explains everything for those with questions. Does not show the actual injury.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In surgery after they knock you out they havecto thoroughly clean the leg so there's no chance of infection. One person holds your leg up by the foot, while another scrubs it. The first time I saw a broken femur just bending as they held the whole legs weight by the foot... I had to look away the first time. The second time it still made me a bit queasy/uneasy. Tib-fibs don't bother me, and after the first couple even femur are fine now. I don't like it when I have to move people's broken limbs and they're screaming and I feel the bone grinding. Yuck. But just seeing a "normal" break isn't that bad.
Did you have to read A Separate Peace as a kid?

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea what that is

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’re about to find out just how good this team is. Losing Hutchinson for the season is a setback.. Let’s see if the coaches can adjust to fit the players the Lions are able to field.
His replacements didnt do much. Pascal actually had a good game on the opposite side which was encouraging. More of that and we can let Devenport walk.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His replacements didnt do much. Pascal actually had a good game on the opposite side which was encouraging. More of that and we can let Devenport walk.
Ukwu seemed to get a lot of pressure to me. No sacks, but I feel like he had a decent impact. No idea if he got credited any qb pressures. I might just be wishful thinking.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arnold with 0 penalties!!!!!!!!!!!
They did let him slide on 1 but definitely much better. The D-Line was fabulous all around. So that helped the secondary immensely.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also lost Peko yesterday. He's not great, but he's steady. And Brodric Martin is a liability. Yesterday was a disaster.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 tackles, 1 pressure in 36 snaps. I was sure it was more.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 tackles, 1 pressure in 36 snaps. I was sure it was more.
Thats better than I thought actually. Hopefully 1 of them steps up big. I liked Ukwu in pre season.

We got so much pressure up the middle that it may not be as big an issue any more. I think we have so many inside guys now that everyone is fresh for most of the game. Earlier in the season Alim was playing too many snaps IMO. With the emergence of Levi and the other 2 guys playing above expectations as well it is turning into a luxury and less pressure on the ends to carry the load..

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say you have a shot to get a good replacement at the deadline, but to get someone to completely commit to Campbell like the rest of the locker room did is where the challenge is. Usually you get someone that demands an immediate extension before they play one game.
You guys have the best team to watch in the NFL now.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats better than I thought actually. Hopefully 1 of them steps up big. I liked Ukwu in pre season.

We got so much pressure up the middle that it may not be as big an issue any more. I think we have so many inside guys now that everyone is fresh for most of the game. Earlier in the season Alim was playing too many snaps IMO. With the emergence of Levi and the other 2 guys playing above expectations as well it is turning into a luxury and less pressure on the ends to carry the load..
He showed enough to get some snaps in the future at least. We could really use rookie version of Houston right now.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He showed enough to get some snaps in the future at least. We could really use rookie version of Houston right now.
Yes. We need to move on. Was Houston even allowed on the field Sunday?