• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been outplayed by the like's of Sterling Shepard, and multiple rookies, I demand a trade....hillarious
What makes even less sense is who the hell is going to trade for him and his $18,000,000 salary anyway?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTH?

Randall Cobb (illness) does not practice Thursday
Christian Watson (hamstring) does not practice Thursday
Sammy Watkins (hamstring) does not practice Thursday
Allen Lazard (ankle) does not practice Thursday

iu

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The latest from Jerrah.

I wonder what Stephen thinks about this, besides forever waiting for his time to come.

Hell, he's only 58, he's got time.

Dude is today's AL Davis, with substantially more $$..except dumber

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is rapidly turning into a strange football season...

Josh Jacobs (illness) is not traveling with the team to Nashville.​

He's officially listed as questionable with an illness. This also doesn't mean that the Raiders won't bring him over Saturday or something. But this would seem like a pretty big sign that he's not going to be playing on Sunday against the Titans. Zamir White, Brandon Bolden, or a committee? That's the question for fantasy purposes if Jacobs is indeed not going to suit up on Sunday.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's officially listed as questionable with an illness. This also doesn't mean that the Raiders won't bring him over Saturday or something. But this would seem like a pretty big sign that he's not going to be playing on Sunday against the Titans. Zamir White, Brandon Bolden, or a committee? That's the question for fantasy purposes if Jacobs is indeed not going to suit up on Sunday.
Well that's going to put a kink in for some owners and maybe help others.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trade?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's going to put a kink in for some owners and maybe help others.
I'm not sure who it will help other than the guys playing against Jacobs because I'm not so sure anybody feels confident enough to start Zamir White in his absence. I honestly just think they didn't have him fly with everybody else because he was sick so they are going to send him on a different flight tomorrow, but I could be crazy.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure who it will help other than the guys playing against Jacobs because I'm not so sure anybody feels confident enough to start Zamir White in his absence. I honestly just think they didn't have him fly with everybody else because he was sick so they are going to send him on a different flight tomorrow, but I could be crazy.
Yeah mostly just help those who are playing against Jacob, because like you I won't want to start Zamir.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In D2 I'm starting Zamir.

Not like I had a choice, I was gonna start him anyway! :pound::pound::pound:

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports Josh Jacobs (illness) traveled to Tennessee on Saturday.​

Jacobs traveled and is listed as questionable. It was previously reported that Jacobs failed to travel with the team to Tennessee out of an abundance of caution, with the team not wanting him to infect other players before Sunday. The simple fact that Jacobs traveled to the site of the game should be an indication that he plans to play on Sunday. He'll face an underperforming Titans defense that has ceded 169.5 yards per game on the ground through two weeks.